• Published 14th Jun 2016
  • 3,181 Views, 115 Comments

Falling Into A New Life - LordAlastrayus



After saying yes when he definitely shouldn't have, Shade Mystic is transported to a new world, with a new body, and something is wrong with his mind. But it can't get much worse... right?

Comments ( 18 )

Hmm, the ending kinda feels rushed. Frost is close to omnipotent with all those souls, and I was going for him being so weak without them, that he just instantly fell to shade. I would love some feedback on what you guys thing of the ending, and what you think would have been an improvement. I think it might just feel rushed to me cause I'm finally done with the story, and I want it to be perfect.

i am just pissed at luna.

damn just how often does it take to just think about things

7476461 Yeah lol, luna not thinking things through is cannon to. Just think about, all it took is no one going to night court for a while,(probably because equestria is a paradise and there weren't any problems), and she goes off the deep end and tries to kill everyone.

7477375 huh... i think she needs to see those nice young men in their clean white suits.

I can't believe I read the whole thing. In less then a day too.

Good work, a like and a fav.

7484510 Thanks glad you liked it

Ah such an end to a story, or rather such an end to a Prologue.
It DOES seem weird that Frost was defeated so Handily, but i assume this was Before he absorbed SO MANY souls.
Maybe there should have been a small scuffle with him begging the sisters for help or some such, but what's done hath been done :eeyup:.
AND it is weird that EVERYTHING was re-written...I can't really blame you.
In order for the Universe to be as it has the timeline needed to be re-wound.
Well let's see how our star handles being trapped in stone for...who knows? :heart:

Original. Have a fav.

7639506 they are demons, you only get in trouble if you're caught. No one actually cares if a few weaklings disappear

Well, I like the journal! :rainbowlaugh:

I'm also happy there was a happy ending. It certainly was an interesting read! I better take a look at the sequel! :yay:

Also a pity for his minion. I mean, the minion will probably never exist now. :ajsleepy:

7675716 according to the fiilename, cicakkia

7879318

In the sequel he almost was completely erased from existence because of the time paradox he created. Only the Elements saved him since he was trapped in stone back then. So he actually would have died normally. I mean it makes sense if you think about it, if the timeline is altered that drastically it completely erases him from ever existing, which was why I wondered about his willingness to help and wished for it to explain better.

Interesting story, will look at the sequel, good work. :twilightsmile:

This was awesome! I gotta read the sequel!!

8504004
Thanks I'm glad you liked it.

9491997
Responce: Greetings Magos Domminus.
Explaination: Three Sol-Terra cycles ago, this unit found great pleasure in editing the works of others.
Additional Comment: Many works passed through the cogitators. This paticular one did not make it to to Solid State Drives of this unit.

Login or register to comment