• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Antonia's Pool

After everyone finished packing their luggage, Braveheart led them to a pipe at the back of the hill.
"Uhm....honey, are we not taking the boat?", Twilight asked.
Braveheart laughed, "Of course not! Why would we do that when we have our very own pipeline system leading to all parts of the world in our backyard?"
"Wow! Really? That's awesome!", Twilight Clogger exclaimed.
Her father grinned, "Of course! In we go!"

And they jumped down the pipe and ended up in a room with what must have been at least 30 other pipes.
"Which one?", Drainiana asked.
Braveheart looked around before pointing at a northeast pipe, "That one! Away to Italy!"

A few seconds later they popped up in the middle of an olive tree orchard, where Antonia was awaiting their arrival.
"About time you got here. I wasn't too thrilled having to wait out in the heat, when I could be in my pool.", Antonia grumbled.
Twilight Clogger and Spike shouted, "You have a pool?"
"Follow me...", Antonia smiled, leading them to a mansion.

Minutes later, Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Clogger, Drainiana, and Spike were swimming in the pool, while Braveheart and Antonia were snacking on breadsticks and olive oil.
"You've got yourself a nice family, Cousin. It's what you deserve, after over thirty years of hard work. But what are you going to do now, that Little Mariana is the World's Greatest Plumber?", Antonia grinned, before cocking her head questioningly.
Braveheart replied, "I'm going back to my hobby, carpentry. It's something different, and something I enjoy doing. Almost as much as plumbing. Though truth be told, I just wanted to spend more time with my girls. They're gonna grow up and leave me and Lady one of these days. Speaking of which...."

Braveheart got up and went to the edge of the pool, preparing to jump in.
"Dear, wait, what are you doing?", Twilight shrieked.
Braveheart jumped in, then surfaced, "Aww, don't worry, Lady. Applejack has been giving me swimming lessons."
"Oh, I guess that means you're not my ironic plumber anymore. How's hobbyist carpenter sound?", Twilight smiled, nuzzling her husband.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment