• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

That Moment Where Everyone Forgets They Have Magic

Shining and Braveheart finally got back to the beach, where everyone but Cadance (Who, like Braveheart wasn't fond of the water!) was in their swimming suits.

"Oh! Braveheart! I know you weren't gone for even an hour, but I missed you!", Twilight smiled, running to Braveheart in her dark purple swimming suit, dripping wet as she hugged him.

"I missed you too, Lady.", he said, trying not to flinch as the water dripped on him.

Shining went to change into his shorts, before Cadance called out from the edge of the water,

"Flurry! Come back! Shining help!"

Sure enough, Flurry Heart was floating out to sea, on someone's boat, while Arturo, Night, and Shining swam frantically trying to reach her.

Velvet glared at Braveheart, while Twilight, Cadance and Mia looked at him, panicking until he said calmly, "I've got this."

He pulled his lucky plunger out of his satchel along with some rope, tied it quickly, throwing the plunger with his hoof while he held the free end of the rope in his mouth.

"You can't use that confounded plunger for everything! She needs real help!", Velvet shouted, watching the plunger fly through the air, until...

KA-POOP!

The plunger was stuck to the boat with Flurry in it!

Braveheart pulled the rope with all his might, until Flurry was back on shore. When the three stallions got back from the water, Braveheart was holding Flurry in his right hoof, looking very angry,

"Do you all see that little bump on your heads? The pointy one in the middle? What does that make you? For most of you, it unicorns, for some, it's alicorns. And what do you do with this self proclaimed 'horn'? You use magic with it! So while you all were running around like a bunch of chickens, you. Could. Have. Used. MAGIC!"

Everyone looked at the ground, except Velvet, who was still glaring.

Cadance walked up slowly to Braveheart, reaching for Flurry,

"Thank You, Braveheart. You were right. I'm sorry, I guess I panicked too much."

Braveheart smiled as he rubbed noses with Flurry, before handing her back to Cadance and sighing,

"It's alright, Cadance. Just...please think about your capabilities before panicking. Okay? Sorry for getting all hotheaded on you guys like that by the way. But she could've...could've drowned."

"It's okay, Braveheart.", she said, before turning to Flurry and smiling, "Now what do you think you should say to Uncle Braveheart?"

"Thank you, Uncle Braveheart!", Flurry smiled, hugging his muzzle before Cadance took her to play in the sand.

"That was some quick thinking, Braveheart! I could use that in the Royal Guard, how you like to be my lieutenant?", Shining grinned, putting his hoof around Braveheart.

"As great as that sounds, I already have a great job as 'The World's Greatest Plumber', I have a reputation to keep! Thanks for asking though!", he replied, nuzzling Twilight.

"Why didn't you get in the water?! You're not, scared...are you? Only one way to find out!", Velvet shouted, before smiling evilly and picking up Braveheart with her magic, walking towards the water.

Braveheart's eyes widened, and he started kicking and screaming, "Hey! Miss! Put me down! Away from the water!"

"Put our son down!", Mia said firmly, never in her life had she been so angry.

"Okay then...", she smiled grimly, before tossing him into the water.

He struggled, trying to keep his head up, all to no avail, he didn't know how to swim! He quickly sunk below the surface, passing out from exhaustion.

"Braveheart!", Twilight shouted.

"I'll get him!", Shining exclaimed, jumping in the water, emerging a moment later, carrying Braveheart with his magic, he laid him on the nearest towel, while everyone ran over except Velvet and Night. Velvet was sitting with a content smile on her face as Night Light scolded her.

Braveheart started coughing after Arturo pushed on his chest a couple of times, he then sat up and had the rest of the seawater squeezed out of him by Twilight as she hugged him.

"Oh Braveheart! I was so worried! Are you okay, sweetie?", she whimpered.

"I'm fine, Lady. Just a little traumatized.", he laughed weakly.

"Let's get you dried up and ready for bed. You're sleeping with me tonight! So I can keep an eye on you!", Twilight smiled, glaring at her mother as she wrapped a towel Braveheart and walked him to the hotel.

Everyone then glared at Velvet as she smiled innocently, "What? I was playing with him!"

It was sunset, Twilight sat at the foot of the bed in her pajamas, leaning on Braveheart (Also in his pajamas, along with a sleeping cap!) watching the sunset with him.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she likes to do things like that to ponies she hates.", she sighed.

"So I noticed!", Braveheart laughed, "You aren't embarrassed about my not being able to swim, are you?"

"Oh, Braveheart! Of course not! Nothing you do could ever embarrass me! It's one of those things that make you cute!", she smiled, kissing his lips before getting under the covers, turning her back to him and turning out the lights to say, "Let's get under the covers and go to sleep. It's getting cold, good night sweetie!"

"Good night, Lady.", Braveheart grinned, turning his back to her as he got under the covers.