• Published 13th May 2016
  • 599 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 599

Apologies

At Rarity's, Spike was telling Rarity and the others about what was going on at Braveheart's house.

"Oh my, it must be really cramped in there with all those relatives! How does he fit them in his house?", Rarity asked.

"It's a lot bigger than you think!! He has enough room to fit the entire Apple Family in twice!!!", Spike replied.

"Huh.....well.....what kind of relatives does he have?", Applejack asked.

"Well, there's Aunt Alba. She's from Italy....she makes the BEST apple cannoli EVER!!", he answered, beginning to list the relatives one by one.

"Apple Cannoli? I wonder if she'll give me the recipe.....", Applejack pondered.

"Then there's Cousin Antonia.....she's a fashion designer....."

"You mean THE Antonia La Heartibrave? Oh my gosh!!! I must meet her!!", Rarity exclaimed, star struck.

"Uncle Amedeo is a veterinarian, Aunt Amanda is part of the Meatball Brigade!! (Basically the Italian Wonderbolts!) Cousin Cosimo is an astronomer, and I could go on, but that would take all day. Twilight and Braveheart went out on a date to Canterlot.", Spike said, finishing his specifics.

"Oh? I wonder what restaurant they're going to.....", Starlight said in thought.


Meanwhile in Canterlot.....

"Oh, Braveheart! This is so romantic!! The view, the food and drinks, you spoil me!", Twilight smiled, as her and Braveheart sat on the balcony of a restaurant in Canterlot.

"Anything for My Little Princess....", Braveheart replied, eliciting a giggle friends her as he kissed her.

"Oh, Braveheart! I just can't wait! We're going to have children, and watch them have grandchildren! We're going to be so happy!! And Mom has finally accepted you, and has given us her blessing!", Twilight grinned, nuzzling him, "On one condition: to name one of our children after her."

"That's reasonable! How does Drainiana Velvet sound?", Braveheart smiled.

"I think it sounds cute...", Velvet smiled, coming up to them and sitting next to them.

"Mom? What are you doing here?", Twilight asked.

"I came to apologize for the way I treated Braveheart. I know now that he can take very good care of my daughter.", she replied, turning to Braveheart, "Can you ever forgive me?"

Braveheart grinned and put his hoof around her, "Oh, you know I was never mad at you in the first place. Just a little concerned. That's the way I am."

"Thank you, Son. I can give you my blessing now.", Velvet sighed, tearing up, as she hugged him.

"Thank you, Mom. It's okay....", he smiled, comforting her.

Suddenly, there was flash! They turned to find Twilight levitating a camera.

"Sorry. I just had to take a picture!", she beamed.

"So....where did you two plan on taking your honeymoon? Las Pegasus?", Velvet asked.

"No....I was going to take her on a tour of the Motherland! The land of pasta and pizza!! The kingdom of fine dining!! The old country!! The one and only: Italy!!", Braveheart exclaimed, very excited.

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it. There's so much history and culture! It'll be exciting!!", Twilight added.

"And the food! Spaghetti, Lasagna, Ravioli, and so much more!!", he continued.

Velvet laughed, "You better be careful! You're already a little chubby as it is!"

They all laughed.

"Yeah, I could probably cut down on the garlic bread.....", Braveheart grinned.