• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Applejack: Plumber Confindent

While they were eating salad and daisy sandwiches for lunch, Marianna asked Twilight a question.

"Hey, Twilight, when you were a filly, did you want to be a princess when you grew up?", she asked.

"Well....not exactly.....I actually wanted to be a librarian. But I guess I ended up being both!", Twilight answered.

Braveheart smiled, "So....are you doing anything tonight?"

"No, did want to go do something?", she asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight...", he replied.

"I'd love to, but who'll watch Marianna?", Twilight asked.

"I can watch, Marianna, Twilight!", Spike grinned.

"Are you sure you two will be alright by yourselves? I think I'll have Rarity keep an eye on both of you. How's that?", she replied.

"Yes! Of course! I'd....I mean....we'd like that!", Spike exclaimed, happy to have Rarity over.

Braveheart then looked to Marianna, "Are you okay with this?"

Marianna replied in what sounded like a mix between Princess Peach (I don't own Mario!) and a mafia member, "Sure, Boss! Take your girl to a night on the town! We'll be okay, capsci?"

Her brother smiled, "Capsci!"

After they finished lunch, Applejack came in.

"Hey, Braveheart? I was wondering if you could come over and do a check up on our sprinklers? We won't be having any rain next week, so I want our sprinklers in top condition before then. Can you do that?", Applejack asked.

"Sure we can, Miss Applejack!", Marianna smiled, saluting Applejack.

"We'll come right over! Sorry to eat and run, Twily....", Braveheart replied before sighing.

"It's okay, Braveheart. You can make it up to me tonight!", Twilight grinned.

Spike grinned, "See you guys later!"

So Braveheart grabbed the toolbox and left with Marianna and Applejack.

They got to Sweet Apple Acres, and Winona greeted, making everyone laugh when she licked Braveheart.

"Okay, Winona! Let's leave them to their business! You two take your time! We got some lemonade inside when you get thirsty!", Applejack beamed, Winona following her as she left.

"So what are we doing here, Braveheart?", Marianna asked.

"Well, we're going to go around and check the sprinkler system for damage. Then we'll give it a little tune-up! It should be good after that!", her brother smiled.

They walked around the orchard, checking for leaks, then they tweaked it a bit, so as to make it perfect.

"I brought you two some lemonade and a couple of tarts, as a thank you!", Applejack smiled.

"Thanks, Miss Applejack!", Marianna beamed, digging into her tart and lemonade.

Applejack then turned to Braveheart, "Did you get it? The thing for Twilight?"

"I did! Here, tell me what you think!", Braveheart grinned, pulling a box out of his pocket, showing her a ring.

The ring was made of gold, having a purple gemstone shaped like a heart in the middle.

"Do you think she'll like it?", he asked.

Applejack gasped, "Braveheart! My stars! Where'd you get that? It's beautiful!"

Braveheart smiled, "The gold was mined from the very heart of Yakistan! And the gemstone, I had Cadance do me a little favor and get me a gemstone, specially carved, straight from the Crystal Empire!"

"Wow! That all sounds mighty expensive! How'd you pay for it?", she asked.

"I actually didn't know how I was going to pay for that, let alone a plain gold one, but it was Celestia and Luna who insisted on getting me that ring. So I owe them big time!", he answered.

"I think she'll love it! You know she's been waiting for you to pop the question. Does anyone else know?", Applejack asked.

"Nope. You're the only one. I can trust you to not tell her. I know Rarity, Rainbow, and Pinkie would burst, and Fluttershy wasn't even home.", Braveheart replied.

"You're going to propose to Twilight?!?", Marianna exclaimed.

"Yes, but you can't tell ANYONE. Okay?", he smiled, ruffling her mane.

"I promise, big brother!", she beamed.

"Well, you better get going! Don't want to keep Twilight waiting! Thanks again, Braveheart and Marianna!", Applejack smiled, sending them off.

"Okay, thanks for the tarts, Miss Applejack!", Marianna grinned, following Braveheart.

That night, at the cafe, Braveheart, in his white tuxedo, and Twilight, in her purple sparkly dress, sat at a table, finishing their meals.

"Oh, Braveheart.....it's so nice to spend time with you.....", Twilight sighed dreamily, nuzzling him.

Braveheart reached for the box in his pocket, "Lady....I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"Yes, My Ironic Plumber?", she asked.

It was the big moment.

"Will you marry me?"