• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Old Plumb Chums

They finally made it to the restaurant where they would have breakfast, The Italian Toaster. Not that the only thing that they served there was toast, it was just a popular menu item.

"Here, I'll buy!", Braveheart smiled as they walked in.

"Hey, you don't have to do that Braveheart, we'll buy.", Shining retorted.

"Nah it'll be fine! Besides, I owe you one for saving me.", he declared.

They walked up to the counter, the chef looked at them from the kitchen before running to them and embracing Braveheart, saying,

"Braveheart! My old friend! So good to see you again! It's not time for Plumber-Con already, is it?", asked the chef.

"No, Luigi. I'm just here on vacation with my marefriend and her family. And we're here to have breakfast! What do you have for us?", Braveheart smiled, having Twilight nuzzling him, she constantly wanted to cuddle with him.

"Oh! I have a very something special for you! On the house! Ey, Alfonso! Get me two Triple Chocolate Lovers Delights! Rapido! Here! Let me get you a seat!", Luigi grinned, taking them to a table for 6.

"Wow! You must know everyone in this city, Braveheart!", Marianna exclaimed, proud of having him for a big brother.

"I should, I saved the city from a tsunami 5 years ago! Along with a few friends of mine!", Braveheart smiled as a waiter brought them two 3 ft glasses filled to the brim with a chocolate sundae, three straws sticking out of each one. Braveheart, Marianna, and Twilight shared one, while Shining, Flurry, and Cadance shared one.

"So how did you save Hiami?", Cadance asked, already hooked on the tale, "I hear that was the worst tsunami in the history of Equestria!"

"Well..."

"Well, it started when Braveheart came up with the great idea of building a enormous containment center for the floodwaters, which would drain from the trench we dug around the city before it got here! It may not have stopped the wind, but Braveheart saved us a whole heck lotta mess by thinking that up!", smiled a blue pegasus with a brown mane, and a toilet paper roll for a cutie mark.

"Susie! Everyone! This is Susie Lava Tory! One of 3 plumbers who helped saved Hiami!", Braveheart said, introducing the plumber to them as she pulled up a chair.

"Well, gosh, Braveheart! In all these years I've known you, I never knew you had yourself a wife and kid!", she exclaimed, making Twilight blush.

"Braveheart laughed, "No, Susie! That's my little sister, Marianna. And that's my marefriend, Twilight!"

"It's nice to meet you, Twilight! Boy, your sister is sure a cutie!", Susie grinned, as a griffon walked up.

"Braveheart! Never thought I'd see you around here till September! Vacation?", he asked.

"Reggie! Yeah, I'm on vacation. This Reginald Loo! Another one of the 3 plumber legends who saved Hiami!", Braveheart smiled.

"I wouldn't go so far as to call ourselves legendary...", Reggie started.

"Are you kidding me, Reggie! We have a statue in town square!", Susie interrupted.

"Wow! My big brother has a statue?", Marianna exclaimed.

"He sure does! That's Braveheart for you though, he's great at his job, but has trouble taking credit for it!", Susie laughed.

"Well I didn't do it all by myself! You guys helped me!", Braveheart insisted, "All I did was supervise and install the pipes, you guys did the brunt of the work! And besides...you know I'm terrified of water!"

"That maybe so, Braveheart, but if you hadn't thought of that, we all would've been soaking wet!", retorted a yellow unicorn, with a black mane, and a plumber snake for a cutie mark.

"Laura Latrine! I was wondering when you would show!", Reggie smiled.

"Yeah! I heard Braveheart was in town, I just had to visit!", Laura grinned.

And they sat there talking until the were done with breakfast.

"Can we go see the statue? Can we?", Marianna asked excitedly.

"I don't see why not!", Twilight smiled, nuzzling Braveheart, "I would love to see my hero in stone!"

So they walked out of the restaurant, followed by Susie, Reggie, and Laura.