• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Visitors

After Braveheart left, they set the girls on the floor and started playing with them. Until Drainiana said something......

"Pa....pa.....Papa!"

Mia smiled, "Oh no! It's too bad Braveheart's here! Drainiana said her first word!!"

Drainiana looked at her and smiled, before gagging and threw up on her.

Mia laughed, "Oh! It's just like Braveheart and Marianna when they were little!!!"

Spike grinned, "Here, let me get something for you to clean up with, Grandma!"

"Oh, thank you, Spike! I take it Braveheart is your father now?", she said, handing Drainiana to Arturo.

"Yeah, we like hanging out! And he tells such funny stories!", Spike replied, handing Mia a wet washcloth.

Mia exclaimed, "Oh yes! Antonia sent us some clothes she made for the girls! And a dress for Marianna! Arturo, could you unpack those please?"

Arturo smiled, "Of course, dear! I can't wait to see them in their new....uhh....where's Twilight?"

They looked around for Twilight Clogger, but she was no where to be found.

"Oh...what is it Braveheart says...Crapper!!! Let's go look for her!! Marianna, stay with Drainiana!! Spike, Arturo!! Come on!!", Mia shouted.

Spike looked in the bathroom, and Mia looked in the study, while Arturo looked in the kitchen. There he found Twilight Clogger sitting on top of the fridge, eating out of a jar of cookies, she waved at him. He waved back before grabbing her and laughing, "That was a very naughty thing to do, almost gave Grandma a heart attack! I found her! You can call off the hunt!"

They were all back in the living room, trying the clothes Antonia had made for the girls, when Twilight came and sat on the rocker.

"Is everything okay? And where's Braveheart?", she asked.

"Braveheart went to go fix something. Look at these cute little outfits Antonia made for the twins!", Marianna smiled, hugging Twilight.

Twilight beamed, "Oh my gosh! They're adorable! I'll have to send her a thank you letter!"

There was then a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!", exclaimed Marianna, running towards the door.

"Hey everyone! We heard Braveheart had himself a couple of little girls, and we came to see them!!", Laura beamed, being followed by Reggie and Susie.

They all hugged Twilight before examining the twins.

"Wow! Braveheart went off and had himself a set of twins! And they're awfully cute!", Susie grinned.

Reggie agreed, "Yes, quite, now what did you name them?"

Meanwhile on Sweet Apple Acres.....

Braveheart was just walking out of the orchard, when Applejack stopped him.

"Braveheart, I just want to thank you for helping us with the sink. I know you have daughters to take care of now, and I felt really guilty asking you to come fix the sink. You're a good friend, Braveheart.", she smiled, hugging him, "Tell Twilight I said hi."

"I will.", he grinned.