• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

A Wild Little Sister Has Appeared!

The next morning, Arturo and Mia were heading home.

"Mama, Papa! You're not going home already, are you?", Braveheart exclaimed when they had told him their plans.

"I'm afraid our annual honeymoon is up, Bravey Wavey. But don't worry, we'll come visit. And you'll finally get to meet your little sister, Marianna. Even though she's never met you, you're an idol to her, ha, she keeps going on and on about how she wants to be just like her big brother, The World's Greatest Plumber!", Mia smiled, kissing her son's forehead.

"Awww...that's sweet!", Cadance awed.

"Looks like you're not the only one with a BBBFF, Twily!", Shining smiled.

"Okay then, be sure to visit real soon! And please bring Marianna! I want to meet her!", Braveheart grinned, hugging his parents.

"Hey! Let me out! I'm not leaving till I get to see Braveheart!", piped a little voice from inside the coach behind them.

"Oh dear...", sighed Arturo, opening the door, to reveal a little filly who was almost the spitting image of Braveheart, except being a female unicorn.

"Marianna Ravioli Alfredo! What are you doing here?", Mia demanded, "You were supposed to be at home!"

"I know, Mama, but I really wanted to see Braveheart! So I ran away, took my allowance, and bought me a ticket here, to follow you guys to find Braveheart, and...Braveheart?", Marianna explained, gasping when she saw Braveheart.

She walked up to him, examining him until she asked,

"Where's your horn?"

"I don't have one.", Braveheart sighed.

"You're an earth pony? That makes you twice as cool! You're The World's Greatest Plumber, without using magic! Mama, Papa? Can I stay with Braveheart? I promise I'll be good! Pretty please!", she begged.

"Well, I should take you home and ground you, but I think I'll let Braveheart decide. What do you say, son?"

Braveheart thought about this a second before looking down at Marianna, those eyes, they looked at him with hope and admiration. They wanted to be accepted as the eyes that belong to his little sister, he just couldn't say no, not when she was clinging to like she was.

"Of course she can stay with me. I would love to spend time with my little sister!", he smiled, grabbing Marianna and giving her a hug.

"Yay! I get to stay with Braveheart! I get to stay with Braveheart!", Marianna cheered, dancing around Braveheart, "You're the best brother ever!"

After their parents left, they had already made up a sibling hoofshake, just for the two of them. Then Marianna saw Twilight and Cadance.

"Wow! Real Princesses!", she exclaimed while bowing.

"That won't be necessary, right now, we just normal ponies.", Twilight smiled, nuzzling Braveheart.

"About as normal as you'll ever be with that stubby little horn and those freakishly long wings...", Braveheart chuckled, before Twilight smacked him playfully and started nuzzling him again, giggling.

"Are you like Braveheart's marefriend or something?", Marianna asked curiously.

"As a matter of fact, she is! So be polite, please.", Braveheart smiled.

"I will big brother!", Marianna promised, wrapping her hooves around his neck.

"Great...now not only do I have to put up with a filthy plumber, but now his kiss flank sister...", Velvet mumbled.

"What are you saying about my sister?", he growled.

"Nothing! Nothing!", she quickly replied.

Come on Braveheart, Marianna, I know this great restaurant we can have breakfast at! Anyone else coming?", Twilight proposed, wrapping her wings around Braveheart and Marianna.

"We'll come!", Cadance smiled, holding Flurry Heart.

Night and Velvet stayed behind at the hotel, much to everyone's relief.