• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Friends and Family

Back in Ponyville at Braveheart's House,

Spike had led the girls to Braveheart's house, so as to introduce them to the family.

"Wow.....I never knew Braveheart's House was so big......", Starlight gasped.

"I know, right?", Spike smiled, as he led them through the front yard, "Aunt Amanda! Huh? What's Spitfire doing here?"

Aunt Amanda grinned, "Me and Spitfire's mom used to know each other, and when Spitfire heard I was in Ponyville, she decided it would be nice to see me again. Last time I saw her she was a little filly...."

"You still think you can race?", Spitfire asked.

"You know I still can, Spitsy. I assume your friend here wants to race too.", Aunt Amanda smiled.

Rainbow Dash squealed, as she followed them up, "You want me to race? With you guys? Awesome!!"

"Hey, Spike! What are you doing? Look at this new dress I made for Twilight! Do you think she'll like it?", Cousin Antonia asked, showing them at purple wedding dress, made with a pink breastplate shaped like a heart.

"Antonia! It's beautiful! I think she's going love it!! Hey, Antonia! This is my marefriend, Rarity! She's a big fan of yours!", Spike said, deciding to do something special for Rarity.

"Rarity, huh? I've heard of you! You're quite the talk back in Italy. Your skills rival those of even myself, Antonia La Heartibrave!", she smiled.

Rarity screamed, picking up Spike and covering him with kisses, "Oh my stars!!! Antonia La Heartibrave!! Heard of moi? Oh, Spikey Wikey!!! I love you!!!"

"I love you too, Rarity!", he grinned, giving Antonia a thumbs up. Antonia nodded and took the dress back inside as Arturo, Mia and Marianna came out.

"Spike! Are Twilight and Braveheart back yet?", Marianna asked, charging Spike with a hug.

"Nope, but I brought Twilight's friends to introduce them to you guys!", he replied, pointing to the girls.

"Wow! You're the Elements of Harmony!! Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie!! And you're Twilight's student: Starlight Glimmer!! Wow!", Marianna exclaimed, hopping around each one of them as she said their names.

"Well thanks for introducing us, little one. You must be Braveheart's little sister.", Fluttershy smiled quietly.

"Yep! That's me! Sister of the world's greatest plumber!!", Marianna beamed, puffing out her chest.

Mia grinned, "Why don't you all come inside?"

"Well, I can't say no to a kind thing of hospitality!", Applejack replied, following them in, along with everyone else, except Dash, who was still racing with Spitfire and Aunt Amanda.

Inside, they found Bon Bon, Lyra, and Mayor Mare in the living room, looking through the photo album, while Octavia played on her cello, as Arturo watched.

"What are you all doing here?", Rarity asked, eyeing the 4 Ponyville residents.

"Don't you know? We're all Braveheart's cousins!! Bon Bon, Octavia, and Mayor here are from Arturo's side of the family, and I'm from Mia's side.", Lyra smiled.

"Well! That explains that!", Pinkie smiled cheekily as she sat on the couch.

Finally, Braveheart and Twilight returned from their date.

"Braveheart!! Twilight!! You're home!!", Marianna exclaimed, hugging the both of them.

"How was your date?", Arturo asked.

"It was great! My mom even gave us her blessing!", Twilight smiled, hugging Mia.

"Velvet? Are you sure she's not going to try and hurt our Braveheart?", Mia asked, concerned.

"Oh no! She came over to apologize, and see! I even have this picture of Braveheart and Mom!", she insisted, showing the picture she took on their date.

"Yeah, there's no need to worry about her. She's a good pony when you get to know her.", Braveheart smiled.

"Okay, son. We'll talk your word for it!", Arturo grinned, hugging his son.

Twilight turned to her friends, "So what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, darling! Spike brought us over here to visit! I think he's quite the sweetheart if you ask me!", Rarity beamed, squeezing Spike tightly. He was loving every minute of it.

"Well everyone! I have dinner almost ready! Ahh! I see we have guests! No matter! There's more than enough!", Luigi announced, as he came and went.

"So I guess we're staying for dinner.....", Starlight smiled sheepishly at Braveheart's family.

"Yeah....I guess....", Twilight said, trying to break the ice.

Braveheart smiled, "Let me make things a bit less awkward. Yes, you are staying for dinner."

"I love you Braveheart."

"And I love you, Lady."