• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Chats

It was a good thing that Braveheart's house was a lot bigger than most think, for squeezing in approximately 99 relatives, your fiancé, and her dragon is very tricky for stallions with small living space. But Braveheart was lucky, his house went deep into the ground, leaving room for about 200 rooms, about 1/2 of them being guest rooms, the other 1/2 serving as bathrooms.

"Braveheart!!! This place is enormous!! How come you never invite me over for tea?", Octavia asked.

"You never suggested it.", Braveheart smiled, as he and Twilight had finished leading everyone to their rooms. Marianna and Spike were playing in the living room with some of the younger colts and fillies, being "watched" by Grandmama.

"Thanks for having us over. I hope we're not too much trouble, Cousin. You know it's still 3 months till you two get married....", Mayor Mare said, hugging Braveheart.

He smiled, "I know. But it's been a long time since we've had the WHOLE family together. So this is kinda what I had in mind when I invited you all to stay for a couple of months."

Lyra came rushing at them, "May! Come quick! Bon Bon and Aunt Alba are having their annual candy making contest!!"

"Oh boy!! I'll see you two later!!!", Mayor replied, before dashing off after Lyra.

Braveheart laughed, "Oh no......"

"What's wrong?", Twilight asked.

"Every year, my kitchen looks like a hurricane went through it after they finish their contest.....and they never clean up after themselves.", he chuckled, kissing her lips.

Twilight laughed, "Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. Besides, I can help you clean up. It'll be good practice."

"Practice? For what?", Braveheart asked.

"Well I read that part of being a good housewife is helping her husband keep tidy, doing most of the work.", she replied.

He put his hoof around her and smiled, "You know I won't let you get away with that, right? I'm not letting my special lady work herself to death."

"Oh, Braveheart! You care too much! Oh, and Shining and Cadance are coming over to visit. Cadance wants to go over the details of the wedding with me, while Shining talks to you about the bachelor party. And there's a small chance that my parents might come over too. Mom just got out of the asylum....."

Braveheart kissed her forehead, "Hey.....it's alright. I'm sure she's over it by now. She was probably a good pony to start with. And it was me that pushed her over. So if anybody is to blame.....it's me. I'm sorry, Lady."

"No, Braveheart. You don't understand, it's not your fault. This was her 3rd time. The other two times were when Cadance and Shining started dating. She wasn't exactly too fond of Cadance.....", Twilight sighed, nuzzling him.

"Oh.....sorry for bringing that up......", he apologized.

"No. You don't have to apologize. Although that was sweet of you. I love you, Braveheart.", she smiled.

"I love you too, Lady.", he echoed.

Uncle Marco came up to them and said in his deep voice, "I don't mean to interrupt you two, but the little lady's family is here."

"Thanks, Uncle Marco! Let's go, Braveheart.", Twilight beamed, kissing her lover's lips.


In the living room, Flurry Heart was playing with the kids, while Shining and Night Light were talking to Braveheart about the bachelor party.

"Oh come on, you guys! You know I'm not the 'get drunk and party all night' guy....", Braveheart groaned.

"But it's tradition! And besides everyone gets drunk every now and then.....", Night tried to reason.

"Me? Never! If I got drunk, you would have heard about it in the newspapers, believe me!!", he exclaimed.

"Ok, Braveheart! Calm down!", Shining chuckled, "We believe you! How about we just have a normal party, with a little alcohol and no mares in cakes, okay?"

"That's better.", Braveheart sighed.

They sat there in awkward silence for about 3 minutes before Night Light said, "So, did you boys see that hoofball game last week?"


Meanwhile, in Braveheart and Twilight's bedroom, Twilight, Cadance and Velvet were sitting on the bed, talking.

"Are you sure you don't want to forget about this plumber and marry....oh....I don't know.....a prince?", Velvet said, trying to change her daughter's mind.

"Mom! No! I love Braveheart, and he loves me!! That's all I need to be happy!!", Twilight glared.

"How do you know he loves you? How do you know it's not because you're a princess?", Velvet continued.

Twilight looked at the clock and said, "5....4....3....2....1."

Braveheart came into the room and smiled, "Hey, Lady! Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Twilight grinned, "About 10 minutes ago, honey. But I never get tired of hearing it. I love you, Braveheart."

"I love you too, Lady.", he beamed, kissing her cheek before leaving to check on the guys.

Twilight then turned to her mother and smirked, "He tells me every 10 minutes."

"Aww, Twily! I think you found yourself the real deal! How'd you two meet, anyway?", Cadance asked, hugging Twilight.

She replied, "Well it started when Spike ate an enchilada for breakfast......"