• Published 13th May 2016
  • 600 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 600

Sleeping In

The next day, Saturday, everyone was bustling around the house at 8 in the morning, except Braveheart and Twilight. They were sleeping in.

"Do you think we should wake them up?", Bon Bon asked, as her, Mia, and Octavia stood in front of the master bedroom door.

"No.....let them sleep. It's Saturday! They deserve to spend some quality time together.", Mia replied, putting her hoof around Bon Bon.

"Not to mention....remember when we were fillies? Braveheart would kill us if we woke him up at 8 on a Saturday!!", Octavia added.

"Yeah, probably not such a swell idea now.....let's go have breakfast!!", Bon Bon smiled, leading the way to the dining room.

Marianna and Spike were eating breakfast with Grandmama and Uncle Marco, Luigi and Alfonso were in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone else.

"Good morning, Aunt Mia! Bon Bon, and Octavia! What would you like for breakfast?", Luigi asked, sticking his head out of the kitchen.

"I'll have some toast, please, Luigi.", Mia answered.

"I'll take some oatmeal with a side of iced tea.", Octavia decided.

It was Bon Bon's turn, "Oooh! Oooh! I want a stack of waffles!!! Covered in chocolate!!! If it's not too much trouble, that is..."

Luigi grinned before leaving, "Oh, Bon Bon, please!! That's as easy as spreading jam on a slice of toast!! I'll have your breakfast out in a minute, Uncle Marco!"

"Where's Braveheart?", Marianna asked.

"He's sleeping in with Twilight, sweetie. Have you seen your father?", Mia replied.

"Yeah! He's in Braveheart's trophy room with Aunt Alba!", Marianna smiled, eating her pancakes.

Mia walked in and found Arturo and Alba looking at the huge shelf that held all 34 of Braveheart's trophies, along with several plaques.

"So that one right there is his first one he got? When he was 1?", Alba asked, pointing to a trophy with a plunger molded on it, a pacifier seemingly out of place on it.

"I guess it is! And to think that was 33 years ago.......", Arturo smiled.

"Good Morning, Honey! Good Morning, Alba! What are you two doing?", Mia beamed, hugging her husband and his sister.

"We're admiring my nephew's collection. Has he really been winning this award for 34 years?", Alba asked.

"Yep! And we're so proud of him!! And now that he's getting married, eventually he and Marianna won't be the only plumbers in the house.", Arturo grinned, kissing his wife.

"Oh? Has Marianna won an award yet?", she inquired.

"No, but she'll get there!! Braveheart's teaching her everything he knows.", Mia smiled, before leaving the room, "I better go check on my toast."


About 3 hours later, it was 11, and Braveheart and Twilight started stirring.

"Braveheart.....", Twilight moaned, snuggling closer to Braveheart.

"Yes, Lady?", he asked, wrapping his hooves around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I'm hungry. What time is it?", she yawned, kissing his nose.

Braveheart turned to look at his clock, "It's 11. What do you want for brunch?"

Twilight giggled, "Well, for breakfast I would like 5 more minutes of snuggling with you. And after that, a daisy sandwich for lunch."

"As you wish, my little snuggle bunny.", he smiled.

And so 5 minutes later, they got out of bed and had lunch.

"Braveheart!! Twilight!! You're up!!", Marianna and Spike exclaimed, hugging the two.

"Did you two have breakfast?", Twilight asked.

"Yep! Luigi makes the best pancakes!!", Spike exclaimed, "Listen, I'm going to visit Rarity. Is that okay?"

"Sure, it's alright! Have fun, Spike!", Twilight smiled, kissing his forehead.

Mia came up to them, "Good morning you two! I hope you slept well?"

"Yes, Mama! Did you have trouble finding your way around?", Braveheart asked.

"No, son. Not at all! It's not so hard when you a mother's instinct.", she smiled, "What did you two plan on doing today?"

"Well....we were going to Canterlot for a date...will you all be okay here by yourselves?", Twilight asked.

"Of course!! There's no need to worry about us! You two go enjoy yourselves!", Octavia grinned, hugging Braveheart.

And so they left.

(Sorry this was so short, having a bit of writer's block)