• Published 13th May 2016
  • 599 Views, 17 Comments

The Princess and the Plumber - DaiAtlas2016



Twilight finds that she sucks at plumbing, so she called Trotelli, the industrial sized business, who took 3 hours only to admit defeat. Then Braveheart, a single earth pony plumber, came along, and got the job done in less than 10 minutes,Twilight t

  • ...
14
 17
 599

Twilight Sucks at Plumbing

Today, was a horrible day. Twilight woke up to find her library flooded, only to find out that her pipes were clogged, so, she grabbed a DIY book on plumbing and tried to fix it herself, and now it was so bad, that Ponyville had an inch of water running through it.

"I think you need to call a plumber!", Rainbow laughed when Twilight had told everyone what happened.

"Ya think?", Twilight growled.

"But not just any plumber...", Spike smiled at Rainbow.

"Braveheart! Fixing clogs since 83'!", they said in unison.

"Braveheart? You mean that earth pony plumber, who claims to be able to fix any plumbing problem in less than an hour?", Twilight asked.

"The one and only! And they say Trotelli is the best, Ha! Don't make me laugh!", Rainbow answered.

"Trotelli? Aren't they the PROFESSIONAL plumber?", Twilight asked slightly confused.

"Professional? Please! He couldn't tell the difference between a monkey wrench and a plunger!", Spike scoffed.

"I'm calling Trotelli!", Twilight declared.

And in about 1 hour, Trotelli arrived, another 2 hours he came out and said, "It'll take a couple of weeks!"

"What!", Twilight exclaimed, "But we'll be flooded out by then!"

"I'm sorry, lady! But..."

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Trotelli! You're being ridiculous! I could go in there and fix it before you could say Mama Mia Ravioli Spaghetti Lasagna 100 times!", shouted, a brown earth pony with a gray mane and a plunger cutie mark, angrily in a Brooklyn accent.

"Braveheart...", Trotelli, a gray unicorn with a blonde mane and a pipe cutie mark, said coldly, "I assume you heard about Princess Twilight's plumbing problem?"

"Heard about it? Heck! I had her water going up my horseshoes!", Braveheart exclaimed.

"You live in Ponyville?!", Rainbow and Spike exclaimed.

"Of course I do! Now, step aside, lady.", he grouched, addressing Twilight.

"Excuse me?", she asked in surprise.

"You heard me, I said move it, Lady! Or we'll all be up to our ears in your plumbing!", he barked, as Twilight stepped aside.

After he went inside, Rarity purred, "Ooooooh, he's so rugged and bold!"

Spike wasn't there to hear Rarity's remark, he was helping his hero fix the clog.

10 minutes later, the water stopped flowing, and Braveheart and Spike came out soaking wet.

"You know, you've got talent, kid!", he smiled at Spike, "Perhaps some day you could become my assistant!"

"Sorry! He's already my assistant!", Twilight quickly butted in, "Did you fix it?"

"Heck, Lady! Am I a plumber?", he retorted.

"Ummmm..."

"That was a rhetorical question!", he said quickly.

He looked at Trotelli and said, "It was nothing serious, just a little too much TP!", he then smiled at Twilight, handing her a card, "Let me know if you need anything else, Lady, here's my address."

He then walked away, dripping wet, with his toolbox.

After Trotelli left, Rainbow started questioning Spike, "Is it true what they say, about his hooves being faster than lightning?"

"Lightning? Heck! Faster than a Sonic Rainboom!", Spike answered excitedly.

"I don't see what's so exciting, he's just a plumber.", Twilight sighed, drying her books.

"The fact that I got to help the greatest plumber in the world!", he replied.

"I wouldn't exaggerate on his skills, he's good, but not that good.", Twilight groaned.

"Exaggerate? He's been winning 'Plumber of the Year' award since 1983!", Rainbow exclaimed.

"Really?", Twilight asked.

"Not to mention he was knighted by Celestia, Luna, and Cadance for his service!", Spike smiled.

That night, Twilight looked at the card Braveheart had given her. She decided in bed to knight him in the next couple of days, it only seemed right, seeing as how the other 3 princesses already had. And for some reason unknown to her, she dreamed about him all that night.