• Member Since 8th Dec, 2014
  • offline last seen Mar 23rd, 2018

VitalSpark


Something, something, something, dark side. Something, something, something, complete.

Comments ( 19 )

Well, at least this is better than Trixie x Starlight......thanks so much for breaking the ice.:heart:

Quite the involved clop scene. Could go on, but it doesn't feel like it needs it unless you're going to expand it into more of a story and not just more clop.

7208091
If I did write more, it probably wouldn't have a lot more story than this one.

7208103

Fair enough. Clop without plot is definitely a 'sometimes' thing for me, both as writer and reader. Greatly prefer the two interwoven. But your writing is very detailed and fairly hot, so I will track it regardless.

I would love to see a sequel of this amazing story :twilightsmile:

Star Swirl the Breasted wing

HA HA RUNNING GAG

7208462
Maybe. It doesn't seem to have been as popular as I'd hoped, so a direct sequel seems unlikely. But I enjoyed the dynamic I established between the pair in this story, so I won't rule out writing more.

Star swirl te breasted WTF 0.o XD im enjoying this

7236758
Star Swirl the Breasted is actually a reference to an earlier story of mine, Buck to the Future: Futa Future Twilight Fucks Twilight.

If you liked this story, you'll probably enjoy that too.

Futa? sure. Watersports... meh.

Oh, btw, while the before the sex scene was a bit awkwardly written in my opinion, what followed sure was pretty good.

7701328
Agree, Futa bonus without WS please!

When you mentioned Starlight wanting to get intimate with Sunburst I nearly vomited. I do have a great idea, continue on with this BUT have Starlight decide that she would much rather be with Twilight.

8686273
The final mention of him does suggest that she'd pretty much forgotten about him in all the excitement.

8689309

But does she permanently forget about him, well in any kind of romantic way?

8689601
Never really thought that far ahead.

Outside the castle, Spike and Discord were looking at Starlight through the window.

Spike: What is wrong with Starlight?

Discord: Perhaps my mere presence is making her feel nervous.

Spike: No that´s not it.

Discord: Fine I´ll go see.

Discord teleports to the castle then back to Spike with a photo.

Discord: Here you go.

Spike:(Looks at photo)Trixie is so gonna lose it.

Discord: I thought she was into Sunburst.

Spike: Well she is cute.(Covers his mouth)

Discord:(Smirks)What was that I heard?

Spike: I can´t control my crushes. Plus they´re not married so it´s not wrong is it?

Discord: Oh, you ponies and your morals.

Spike: Hey!

SLZ

Starlight and Twilight can never go wrong. I really did like the part where Scootaloo snapped a picture of Starlight. That’s going to be fun.

Login or register to comment