• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 11,135 Views, 145 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Gets Pregnant - Twilicorn



Twilight's pregnant, but won't say whodunnit.

  • ...
19
 145
 11,135

Clue Numero Tres

Pinkie smiled to herself as she scribbled on a notepad, blowing bubbles through a pipe. Her friends were seated around her, all piping up randomly as she scribbled.

"So far, we know they live in Ponyville, can be any gender or species, and... the next clue is somewhere in a cake." Pinkie blinked slowly as she looked over the clues, trying to make some sense of it, when she heard a western 'aha'.

"Ah think the clue is at Sugah Cube Corner!" Applejack's exclamation was met by several questioning pairs of eyes. "Cake... Mista' and Missus Cake?"

"Oh!" Exclaimed the others, and they all tore off towards the bakery.

Finally arriving at their destination, Pinkie was the first to burst through the door, running towards Mrs. Cake.

"Mrs. Cake! Mrs. Cake! Mrs. Cake!" exclaimed the pink mare, and Mrs. Cake smiled.

"Yes Pinkie?"

"Do you have any clues for us?"

"Clues..." said Mrs. Cake thoughtfully. "Do you mean this?" she held out a small, folded piece of paper which was quickly grabbed by a small cloud of pale blue magic.

"Yes!" exclaimed Pinkie, hugging Mrs. Cake briefly. "We'll be off now!" she exclaimed, grabbing her friends and herding them through the door. "To Twilight's!" she declared, and the others picked up the pace, eager to read the next clue.

They nearly broke down the door, if it wasn't for Rarity's quick save with her own magic. The five thundered in, sitting down in front of Twilight expectantly.

"Yes?" sighed the mare, magically closing her book.

"We found it! We found it!" sang Pinkie, waving the message around. "And Fluttershy can read it!" she added in the same sing-song tone, hoofing the message towards the yellow pegasus eagerly.

"Oh... um, okay," she smiled, then unfolded the note.

"What's it say?" pressed Rainbow Dash, trying to read it.

"Here's a tip,

The dad is a mare.

She's also a pony,

So there!" Concluded Fluttershy, flipping over the note.

"The next clue I believe is your last,

Unless you are dense, or your head is full of glass.

Check out the place

Where I myself live.

You girls have much 'credit'

I have yet to give!"

"Credit?" asked Rarity, looking around confusedly. Her eyes fell on the shelf of film reels, and her eyes lit up. "What about movie credits?"

"We'd have to watch all of them," groaned Dash, rolling her eyes.

"No' if they're special marked," said Applejack, and Rarity nodded, darting towards the film reels. Pinkie joined them, followed slowly by Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash hastened to set up the machine, then sat lazily down on a couch to wait for somepony to find it.

Dash didn't have to wait long before Fluttershy held up a small roll of film. "Is this it?" she whispered, and Rarity magically lifted it, glancing at the label.

"This would be it, darling," said Rarity kindly, setting the film onto the player and pulling down the screen with her magic. She smiled as the others curled around her, watching the screen intently. Words flashed onto the screen, their white brightly contrasting the black of the rest of the screen.

"When I say one of you knows who the father is, I mean one of you is the father. Here's a clue. The father lives at one of the places you haven't been. That takes off Pinkie, Dashie, and AJ. Here's another clue: The Element the father holds has an e, an n, an i, and an s," finished Rainbow Dash as the film ended, clicking emptily until she removed the film from its spin.

"Well, that means it's either Fluttershy or I," said Rarity snootily. "And Generosity has...all those. As does Kindness."

Pinkie smiled, then turned to face you. "Who do you think it is? Post your suggestion right down there!"

Comments ( 87 )

The Fourth wall has been shattered! Run for your lives!

Rarity!
No Wait....
Fluttershy!
no...what i mean is..
GAH!
i can't decide...

You're all wrong it is TRIXIE

Fluttershy!

i'm stoping. i don't go for same sex stories. nothing against them, they just creep me out. good luck with the story tho

The forth wall didn't have any purpose anyway

fluttershy long live sparity.

966399

This is a weird fandom to carry that sentiment in, you know.

966567 yeah i know but i still love the show and characters. its just kinda weird to me. i don't hate it and i still read it but...it's still weird.

Well, if my knowledge of fanfiction culture is correct, the only way two mares can have children is through magic. And since Rarity's a unicorn, I'd say that Rarity is the "father" of the foal..........Wait a minute. That also means that Twilight could have used magic to help Fluttershy be the "father".
:rainbowhuh: They're both logically possible!!

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5d6hpvLf1qmlqjlo1_400.jpg

Fluttershy! :yay::heart:

TRIXIE! Kidding.

....Rarity!

Rarity only way girl can get pergnet by other girl is magic

966290
The fourth wall didn't shatter, she just use the door that they specialty put in for her to keep the cost of repairs down.

Hold on guys, Rarity makes more sense! She has magic, which makes it much more possible! Even though Rarity and Shy each have a spot on my otp list- (Sparity and FlutterMac. Don't hate!) It just makes more sense this way.:pinkiehappy:

966577

Well, I won't hold that against you. I don't read M/M slash fiction. Mainly because most of it is written by teenage fangirls who have very poor understanding about sex, gays and bisexuals in general, and present really insulting stereotypes about gay people within the story. Not to say that all of it is, but the fact that a vast majority of it is really grinds my gears. I hate yaoi because of all the unnecessary angst, and all of the unfortunate implications that creates in people's minds about gays. Bara genre... eh. I have no problems with it, because it is general written by gays, as opposed to yaoi, which is usually written by straight women.

Strangely, yuri seems to be written as much by lesbians and bisexual women as it is by straight and bisexual men. Or, even, straight women and gay men.

I have no possible way to explain that one.

Rarity.

Just sayin.

I have the strangest feeling you didn't decide yet...
Meh, I say Fluttershy because I think Rarity, if anypony, is straight.

:facehoof: I just can't decide,
"When I say one of you knows who the father is, I mean one of you is the father. Here's a clue. The father lives at one of the places you haven't been. That takes off Pinkie, Dashie, and AJ. Here's another clue: The Element the father holds has an e, an n, an i, and an s," finished Rainbow Dash as the film ended, clicking emptily until she removed the film from its spin.

"Well, that means it's either Fluttershy or I," said Rarity snootily. "And Generosity has...all those. As does Kindness."

Either Rarity knows SHE is the father, and she makes a general comment, or she really doesn't know.....

:fluttershysad::twilightoops::duck:
The nature of the comment drives me to conclude that
:yay::twilightblush:..................................:raritydespair:
Fluttershy is more likely to be the father
may alicorns be in your future :trollestia:

Or I am reading the entire fic wrong, also an option

The best epic break the 4th. wall ever. Let see: :raritywink: or :yay:? I have a coin to :yay:

Damn it!
Can we just say that Dash was lying whilst reading the note and make HER the father?
I VOTE DASH:rainbowkiss:

:yay: - 9
:raritystarry: - 4
:rainbowhuh: - 1

Rarity, just look at that seductive face, who can resist it.. :raritywink: :duck:

i vote :raritywink:

and to those who say rarity is straight keep in mind ppl and ponies can be bisexual
plus rarity wants to marry royalty and as twilight is a super close to celestia and is sister to the captian of the guard who is married to a princess thats pretty damn close

I think its Rarity because when Twilight tol all of them she fainted but i could be wrong since she is such a drama queen. I would like to see the father be Fluttershy more than i would want to see Rarity.

Its twilight! She reproduces asexually!:pinkiegasp:

994950
I was waiting for somepony to say that xD

And if you say that magic doesn't have the letters, friendship does, and friendship is magic.


See what I did there.:unsuresweetie:

Clearly it was Rarity. She has a horn. That is all the information that is required.

996617 I second that. Rarity.

I agree with the twilight thing!
:twilightsmile:

clearly they are both the father in a freaky magical three way

1109998
All of my this XD
Nah.
I vote :yay:!

And if it was rarity I shall go to equestria and murder her!

:rainbowderp: soooo..... any chance of a conclusion...although it is a too short story...and eliminates the other options too fast...

i vote ranbow dash:rainbowhuh:

If memory serves, Rarity contributed very few, if any, ideas during the hunt, as did Fluttershy. While that's normal for Fluttershy, you would expect that Rarity would think of SOMETHING. However, if she's the "father," it makes perfect sense for her to keep quiet. If it were Fluttershy, she would be talking.
Then it's revealed that it's either her or Fluttershy. She seems like she doesn't want to say that Generosity has all the letters, but knows she has to, but then she quickly adds that Kindness also fits. True, it'd still make sense for her to say something like this even if it wasn't her, but it's interesting that she spoke up even though she was a suspect. As if she were trying to draw attention away from herself by pointing it out...

My vote goes to Rarity.

I felt like counting:
:yay:-11
:raritystarry:-10
:rainbowlaugh:-2
:twilightblush:-2
:pinkiegasp:-748 why? Because its freaking pinkie pie

Login or register to comment