• Published 17th Apr 2016
  • 3,287 Views, 119 Comments

I'm No Legend - Short Stories



Twilight gets amnesia. Oddly specific amnesia.

  • ...
10
 119
 3,287

Why Are[n't] You Freaking Out?

Author's Note:

I haven't updated in forever.
I don't know how to continue.
Today's today.
Why not?

This is how I get over writers block. Embrace the weirdness. EMBRACE IT!

Also, any typos in there were completely planned.
No edits needed.
I totally nailed this one, guys.
I do not take druggies/alcholies.

(Please don't dislike just cause it's strange. D: :fluttershyouch:)

I watched my friends fall down to the pathway below and..

Oh, my...

something just happened. A-Applejack's leg is twisted. Pinkie's nose is bleeding. Rarity's horn is cracked.

Oh, my, what should I do? Should I tell Rainbow? The agony of what I'm seeing is too much, I... i...

"Rainbow, what are we gonna do?!"

Rainbow looks at me strangely, grabs my hoof, and guides me down. " What are you talking about? They're fine."

"no...no, they're no fine. They're anything but fine."

Rarity picks her broken horn up off the ground and places it back on her head. A ribbon appears where the crack marks were, covering it up & bonding the two pieces together again.

"Fluttershy, whatever are you talking about?"

'Your horn broke!" I try.

Rarity gasps. "It did?!" The ribbon vanishes and her horn in full again. She sends me a look. "Is this some type of prank?"

"A-applejack's leg broke?"

"Now what in Equestria are you goin' on about, Fluttershy? My limbs are as sturdy as an apple tree."

I look at her leg again and see it's perfectly, fine just like Rarity's horn. i guess my mind was playing tricks on me, so I don't bother to say anything about Pinkie's nose. "N-nevermind. Let's just..."

"Oh my sweet Celestia, Pinkie, what happened to your nose?" I hear somepony cry out from behind me.

"Why didn't anypony say anything?!"

"Fluttershy, this is all your fault!"

All your fault

All your fault

The latch above my head wiggles and I look up and around. I'm in The Room again and theres an aching pain on the back of my head.

Rainbow's face appears above me. "Hey, Fluttershy, let's get those binds off you and--oh, sweet Celestia, what happened to your head?!"

Your head

your head

your head

"You're heading the wrong way, AJ!" Rainbow calls, a second to late. The three are already falling. I watch them as they land safely on the walkway and stare up at us, confused.

"What are you talking about, Rainbow?" Pinkie's cheery voice calls from below, "We didn't fall into oblivion, did we?"

The walkway disapeers from under them and they're all gone. "About time," Rainbow scoffs, "let's go, 'Shy. The Wonderbolts need me. Without me, they'll meet the bottom of the barrel."

Meet the bottom

Meet

Meet

"Meet ya at the bottom!!" Pinkie hollered as all three bodies plummeted to the walkway below. My eyes go wide with alarm and I find myself springing off the edge in an attempt to save my friends from injuries or Oblivion.

"Whoa, somepony's excited," Pinkie laughs as I hover just before hitting the grated surface.

"She's just probably anxious to save Twilight and Spike," Rainbow comments, flying down beside me. "And to find out what the hay's going on."

I smile and follow the gang as they all follow Rainbow, who's leading us towards a source of light in the distance. Yes, I think, Something like that.

Comments ( 3 )

Weird. I liked the style.
Huh.

I'm curious whose pov is this?

Can't wait to see the conclusion of this story.:heart:

dead story is dead banished from my waiting list.

Login or register to comment