• Published 7th Feb 2016
  • 13,008 Views, 109 Comments

Unzipping Celestia - anonpencil



Princess Celestia summons you to ask for a little help with a very personal problem....

  • ...
104
 109
 13,008
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 108 )

You know, I think Celestia's making the right choice. I mean, Anon's really suited for the position. I'm sure he'll be quite fur-verent in his new life.

6908808
Boooo yaaaay


6911418
But of course.

Hmm...

...

Surreal, explicit, yet not unpleasant to read.

...Oh what the heck. Fav'd.

I'm not sure why I read this.

6911562
B-because you were curious and self destructive?
It's why I write anyway. ^.^

6911563

... I really hate my curiosity sometimes. :ajbemused:

6911564
And I love your curiosity. Welcome. :heart:

Well, I can't say its the worst thing I've read this weak, fuck, I posted something worse last night. I have no room to speak for at least another week.

Never really been into the animal role-play though.

6911660
>animal roleplay


You mean furries?

I was expecting a midget Celestia with a disproportionately large head to pop out of the suit. What actually came out was so much funnier.

Welp, curiosity killed the zealoth :O

6911855
6911810
6911788
6911753

Hey, all my love to you for reading, and thanks for having a sense of humor about it, whether you openly enjoyed it or not.

6911896
And you know what? That's fine.
Not everyone likes me, and that's ok with me. If I upset you, gross you out, or just hit you the wrong way, that's A-ok. I like writing what I do, and a lot of people also like writing what I do. Hell, one of my favorite folks for comments, a person by the name of wlam doesn't like my writing. But he doesn't hate me and I don't hate him. Hell, I don't hate anyone.
That maybe the cucumber lime cocktail talking, but whatever.
You all are fantastic.
So if you don't like my work, no worries, I hope you find something else that strikes your fancy.
If you do, cheers, stick around and shitpost with me a while.

That title...
*unzips penis*

Anonpencil does it again

I enjoyed this far more than I should have... :D

Where's the horror tag?
I CAN'T MAKE THE NIGHTMARES GO AWAY!

In my headcanon this story is number n-thousandish in Twilight Sparkle's self written shipfic folder, the entire contents of which are various people and ponies ntr-ing her with Princess Celestia.

I can't fucking even.

seaqle?

this gave me a giggle. and a whyboner

Comment posted by SunBlaze deleted Feb 7th, 2016

I can't tell if I want to cringe, or laugh at this... I'M SO DAMN CONFUSED!

There are just... no words to describe how beautiful this story is...
I mean really, you deserve a medal for writing this story, maybe an award ceremony!

For a while now I've been procrastinating on making an actual favorites folder so I can empty out the original one. But I just haven't had anything to properly motivate me, until now. Your story will be the first in my Actual Favorites folder.

Thank you for writing this :pinkiecrazy:

6914121
Well color me honored. Thanks for that, glad it was weird enough for you.

I thought it was funny I expected it to be Queen Chrysalis.

This is like American beer.

6914333
Cheap, unrefined, and fucking close to water?

“This is my aesthetic!”

holy fuck :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowhuh:
I have no idea what to say about this fic
so I'm just gonna
back away from it

What was seen... cannot be unseen...

Ia! Ia! Ia! Phtagn!

I clicked that thumbs up button so hard when Celestia's true identity was revealed. Many LOLs.

That was...

6914361
Yep!
I know you can make Russian vodka.

every Tumblr-centric phrase you bleat

OMG OMG Triggered you cic-het nazi monsterfrisbee. Reported for disrespecting my life choices now ur fuked.

Faved <3 <3 <3

So thanks for that.

6917646
I loved that movie.
This makes me happy.

I. . . you. . . this is. . . *ahem*, Anon certainly wasn't-. . . ehhh. . . you know what, I don't even have a pun for this. My mind has been too thoroughly fucked. I'll, uh, I'll get back to you on that. . .

:rainbowlaugh: What the fuck!!?? :rainbowlaugh:

There are times where I wonder who the fuck could write something like this.

Then I see Anonpencil

Then all is right with the world.

This was funny and it buttrustled a bunch of people, everypony wins.

Login or register to comment