• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 6,832 Views, 46 Comments

Seven Days of Heat - Immortan Joe



Susan Rossford has lived in Equestria for over five months now. Since her arrival she had gotten a job, made friends, and is even feeling hopeful again. Yet fast forward to now, why is it that all the Princesses are looking at her strangely?

  • ...
40
 46
 6,832
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

This is going to be fun.

Fucking finally

Sweet chapter, Immortan!

Also as soon as Luna said "no need to be shy, dear," I was cracking up and read her parts with Stamper's voice from the Fairy Wish Prince video. Hope someone catches my meaning.

7241076 WOOO! good chapter is good, I did not see the ending coming, I should have but didnt. Good job! Keep it up I'd love to read more of this!

NOOOOOoooooooooo!!!! Six months waiting.... and... futa....

7243390

Apologies accepted.

Just to know, will other chapter have a lot of this or will it be back to lebian horse on human ?

7243522 It may hop back and forth, I'll make sure to label before you guys go in x3

Still a newb at all of this.

if you had put futa in the story tags, i wouldnt have had to wait half a year to know not to bother with this story.

Excellent chapter! Look forward to seeing more with Susan and the Princesses!

qwer #12 · May 31st, 2016 · · 2 ·

super cool

Please give us more:fluttercry:. I want to see what happens to Susan and Celestia please give us more :flutterrage::flutterrage:

More please.:pinkiehappy: want to see where you take this

there should be more

This is a great story.

7241076
NEED.MORE.CLOOOOOOOOOOOOP.



But seriously,when can we expected the next chapter?

wow, just remembered this existed. it's better than I remember it

Login or register to comment