• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 5,796 Views, 46 Comments

Twilight Velvet's sex tape. - RoyalUnicornJohn1994



Bored with her love life with her husband, Velvet sets out to find something exciting. She never thought that would be something she'd regret.

  • ...
88
 46
 5,796
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Can someone please explain why this fandom is fused to the idea that zebras are like this? Not the only story like it. But first time I can ask.

Zecora is the only one we know of, and she never came across as having escaped from this sort of thing, and that's why she's in Equestria like she is.

10106070
Fetish fuel. I can't answer for everyone else on this branch of the fandom, but it's just for fun. Much like Fall of Equestria or even Human dominance fetish.
It started with a "what if?" And it continued from there on.

10106070
I think I might know. It is the fact the Zebras are an unknown element in the World that Equestria is in, your right about the Zecora but there's a air of mystery about them and as fans we're curious. Think about other fandoms with similar one of a kind creatures or characters, the fans love to speculate on how a certain element may work. Zecora herself as a few details the fans can base their ideas off but I'm not sure.

Just going to say this was a good chapter

finally! an update. i'm so glad it's not going full dark or smutty. cum for the plot stay for the seduction. ^-~

Nice,I hope that I can get the chance to read the end of this story.

Please, meep updating it!

damn, a year later and i'm still lusting for a new chapter. please don't leave us hanging.

welp, ya had potential. sadly you have left me... unsatisfied. time to follow in velvet's footsteps. time to move on. very disappointing. :pinkiesad2:

Shoot... It is the first of 2024, and this hasn't had any update. I guess this is now a dead fic. Too bad, really. It was just starting to get interesting...minus the implied zebradom. (sigh) Oh well.

Login or register to comment