• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,961 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,961

Frozen journey.

There was once a powerful magician, he was living in Discord's rule. Like any other pony, he wanted to live in harmony. Unlike the rest, he didn't try to fight him directly or hide. He decided to create an artifact. With the help of many strong mages he made an artifact. A wand with a see-through crystal floating in the middle of a branch-like crown. The wand was made of the purest gold. The crystal in the middle was spinning slowly and without stop. The wand was supposed to split Discord's different body parts into their own bodies, thus making him weaker by splitting his power. However, the wand had a huge flaw, it didn't separate body parts into creatures, it created bodies for creatures with multiple personalities. This was found when a unicorn with multiple personalities picked up the wand and tried to test it on a manticore. The wand split the unicorn into his normal form and a female griffon (Which he later on married... weirdo...). This showed the mages their failure, so in their shame they hid the wand at the top of a mountain in a cave where they sealed it, hoping that no one would find their failure. But they didn't count me...

As Discord finished his story, multiple villagers gathered around us. "Ok, so where is it?" I asked with a bored expression.

"Oh c'mon Miki, don't be so grumpy~." Discord said as he got extremely close.

"Get to the point." I said before I pushed him with my hand and making him fall on his back.

"I know where the wand is, it's on top of the Smokey mountains." Discord said as he pulled out a map and gave it to me.

"Mhm... Alright. Old chief, can I get that crystal already?" I asked hoping I can get them early and just leave.

"Sorry, but you'll only get them AFTER we get the land where ponyvile is." He said while chuckling. 'Dammit, I though I could scam him.'

"You can teleport me to that mountain then, you're coming too." I said as I pulled his ear.

"Ow ow ow. Ok, OK. I'll do it!" He said as he snapped his fingers and the scenery changed.


Suddenly I was surrounded by snow, Discord's ear still in my grasp. "Can you let my ear go now?"

"Give me winter clothes or you'll only have one ear." I said feeling the snow brushing across my skin. With a snap of his fingers a fluffy hat appeared on my head along with a long cloak, both made out of white fur. After him whining a little more I released his ear, which he quickly started bandaging.

"Alright, lead the way." I said pointing around us.

"That's not how it works! You have to search for it yourse-ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" That's all he managed to say before I kicked him in the jewels. Whimpering he fell down on his knees. "It's right there." He said with a really high voice pointing at a cave far in the distance.

"Teleport me there." I said in a low tone.

"I can only teleport you outside, the inside of the cave is made of anti magic metal. Hehe." He said sheepishly.

"Fine." with those words I got teleported at the entry of said cave."You wait outside, I'll go in alone." After he gave me a nod I entered in the shadows.

After a few minutes of wandering aimlessly I saw a light in the distance, as I got closer I could see that the source of the light where some blue crystals shined brightly. The wall started transitioning from a normal stone wall to a weirdly clean white marble wall. 'Is this some kind of spell or something? I'll be better if there was someone cleaning this place, that way I have a reason to test this revolver that I made.'

However, my disappointment grew every second. The silence was unsettling, the walls were empty of all decorations. Giving the impression of an endless hall. 'The ones that build this wanted to give the emotions of hopelessness and uselessness. Too bad they are dealing with me, nothing will stop me from getting that wand. I'll get back my daughter no matter if she wants it or not.

'I miss Griffyth too...' Shaking my head I start increasing my pace. Traps where situated on the ground, however they weren't as subtle as you would think, large bumps, strings, lasers. All in all it was an easy trip. After not that long I saw on a pedestal the wand, it looked exactly like Discord described it. The beautiful crystal was spinning, reflecting the blue light on the walls, similar to a disco ball. "There are probably traps here too." I mumbled as I looked around the room to search for anything that seems out of place. After finding them I made sure to avoid them by walking extremely slowly. Slowly I reached my had to touch the wand, the second I touched it, the room started shaking. Quickly I grabbed the wand, and sprinted for the exit.

Luckily I got out unhurt. Outside, Discord was sitting next to a fire on a couch reading a book and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows while wearing reading glasses and a Santa hat. "Oh, you're already back! Want some?" He said while motioning to his chocolate.

"No, can you teleport us back to the village?" I said with an excited smile.

"But of course!" With a snap of his fingers we got teleported to a hut in the Blood tusk's village. The hut being empty of all decorations.

"Discord, how the fuck do I use this?" I said shaking the wand around.

"Just put your hand on the crystal and stop it from spinning." I quickly did grabbed the crystal, the second the crystal stopped moving, a light blinded me, and I felt being lifted off the ground.


Discord POV

As Miki, I think it's her, grabbed the crystal, a light covered her body and lifting her off the ground. She got transformed into a ball of light and absorbed into the crystal. The crystal started shining multiple colors. Then the light separated into 4 beams, each constructing a different body. In that place there where four humans. 2 of them looked extremely similar, both with the same pink eye color and blue hair, the only difference was the hairstyle and that one of them seemed older than the other one. One with both pink eyes and hair and the last with blonde hair and red eyes.

The older of the blue haired, pink eyed humans grabbed and hugged the younger one. "You are finally here, I missed you soooooooooooo much" That's Miki, and I think she's about the strangle her with how hard she's hugging her daughter/sister, I have no idea.

"Vell, at least I got rid of zat idiot." The blonde one said, I think it's Lucy "Oi Discord, send me to ze Griffon Empire. I vant to start a revolution zere." She said as she pulled out a pistol. Shrugging I snapped my fingers and teleported her outside the Griffon empire.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I GO BLOW SOME STUFF UP! WEEEEEEEEEE!" The pink one said as she tried to make a dash for the exit of the hut but was grabbed by Miki. "LEMME KILL STUFF!" She kept screaming as she kicked and punched the air. She was way smaller then the rest, I'll say that's Jinx.

"Discord, take Jinx with you and do what you want with her." She said as she throwed Jinx at me.

"Oooh! A play mate!" I said as I caught her and teleported away.


Miki POV

"Come Lia, I got a lot to explain!" I said as I pet her. 'Now the only one missing is Griffyth and our family will be complete again.'

Author's Note:

Ok this one took a while, this story is over at the moment. However I will make different sequels, depending on what you guys want. The sequels will either follow Miki and Lia, Jinx or Lucy. Which will be uploaded depending on which one you guys want first. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and please comment which sequel you want to see. :3

Editor's note: Let's all hope for tentacles in all the sequels. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I wanna see the one with Jinxy-Winxy and Big D.

Comments ( 5 )

8409368
That's the thing. It ain't edited. Owl here is half blind when regarding finding out mistakes. And I don't have time to edit his stuff since I have my own stories to write. Dunno if he's gonna actually edit them. Since it will be a lot of work and time. Your best bet is just trying to bear with it if you are interested with the idea, the first chapters are sloppy but they do improve.

Why not all of them?
I would like to see the revolution in the Griffin Empire.
Maybe get Gilda to pesent to queen.
You know just putting the idea out there.
But yes, this one storyline needs a good polishing.
Need that bling thou.

8418261
I'll make all of them, but the problem is in what order. I'll start to make the sequels at a later time, for now I'll focus on my other stories along with making a new story that I have in mind. I'll make the sequels at a later time.

Gah! I forgotten about this story. x.X

8581665
Ok thank you for answering

Login or register to comment