• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,961 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,961

Escape from the friendship hell.

Author's Note:

This chapter is about Blueblood, here you will find what he thinks about the new 'guests' at the castle. And some more of his behavior and thoughts about everything!

Editor's note: Oh god all the timed Owl's uses which instead of which... Makes my life miserable...
Owl: Oh hey, your still alive... and you know how I love that auto correct changes everything to cake don't I? (That actually happen on time, it changed all the words in a chapter with cake -.-)

"Oh god, why can't they leave me alone!?" (Blueblood)

-Owl

My life has been garbage, even though I am a prince, I hated my life until now. From the beginning I was different, I feel like I am the only sane person around. I started acting like an asshole just to make them go away, but that only made them want to come and 'reform' me. Argh! Why is this happening?!

First off, my aunt, Celestia, gave the most powerful artifacts in Equestria to a god damn unicorn to control them with some newly found friends. And now she lets them take care of everything! Is she fucking nuts!? That unicorn isn't even a fully grown mare!

Then, she lets the fucking spider god in our castle! That spider killed more of the insect species then there are apples in a orchard. And she has a servant of an unknown origins and species, that knows how to make a door that can't be broken with the force of three guards! Oh and she is also making weird weapons.

The only thing good about this is that the servant, even though she sounds like the leader of the mafia, is the most sane pony, or whatever the fuck she is, that I found! At least she isn't obsessed with friendship like the rest of those idiots...

Now the only thing I have to do is find a way to get out of this country without anyone noticing. And to do that I need some help. I started to search trough the documents of my house, more like a bunker by normal standards. I had documents on every important thing, yes even the idiotic element bearers. I was flipping trough them until I saw someone that looked interesting, a griffoness called Gilda. It writes that she was friends with Rainbow Dash, eh boring- wait a second... was? Reading more I saw that they weren't friends anymore. 'Maybe she could be of some use. Why aren't they friends anymore? Oh because of Pinkie... Understandable.' I read that she is in Clouds Vale, well time for a trip!

I poked my head trough the open door to check my surroundings, seeing no one I walked quickly so I don't look rushed, but it seems that I am in a hurry. This way hopefully no one would stop me. It took me a few minutes to get to a flying carriage, there were some people that wanted to talk with me but I ignored them, thus making them like me less, which is a bonus in my book.

The ride to Clouds vile wasn't that long, taking around a few hours. When I got there however, the streets were filled with ponies. Then it struck me. 'Today the WonderBolts are performing... I hate crowds..." Let's just say that squeezing trough the crowd was painfully slow. I sent some of my agents that were in here to search for the griffoness. Even with my agents, it still took a few hours to find her. We found her in a tavern drinking, I made my way to said tavern, and luckily she was still there when I arrived.

"Hello, you are Gilda right?" I asked her with a smile as I sat next to her at the bar. She had a sad look in her eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" She continued with a angry growl.

"My name is Blueblood, and I wish to make a deal with you." I continued with the same smile. 'I hope this works.'

"Aren't you a prince? What do you want from me?" Her anger started to lower, curiosity taking it's place in her tone.

"Indeed I am." I nodded my head slightly and continued. "And my deal is not for something that you have, but more exactly, a favor." She tilted her head in confusion. "I wish for you to get me in the Griffon Kingdom on foot or without using any way that can be traced."

"Why the hell would I do that? What do I get out of it?" She sounds like she'll denied my request if she doesn't get what she wants.

"I will give you anything you want. Of course nothing to exaggerated." At that a small smile appeared on her face.

"Anything I want, huh? Can I not choose now?" When I nodded her smile widened.

"Then let's get to it!" And thus we started walking, since she didn't want to carry me, not like I care, all I want is get out of this friendship filled shit hole.

Nothing really happen until we got to the edge of the Everfree Forest. Then she stopped and asked me. "Are you sure you want to go trough the Everfree instead of around it?"

"We don't have that much time, and don't tell me you are scared?" I said the last part while getting really close to her face and saying in a mocking tone. "Are you maybe, a chicken?" At my remark she got red from anger, and pink from embarrassment, and rushed in the forest. 'At least she stopped asking stupid questions.'

The forest was dense and humidity was really high. The light levels were low as well. "We must hurry before it gets dark, or we'll have to deal with the predators." I told my companion while turning to her, but when looked at her face I realized something that I found quite amusing... She was scared. 'The mighty griffoness, scared by a forest.' A chuckle escaped my lips.

"What's so funny!?" Gilda screamed, practically ignoring the fact that she was shaking with fear. 'Eh, at least it's better then those idiots in Canterlot.'

The rest of the trip was filled with Gilda randomly getting scared, which was hilarious, and annoying insects that I burned with a fire spell. That until we runned into the most annoying ponies around! You guessed it! The Elements of Annoyance. 'Why do they always have to ruin my plans?'

"Wait, is that Blueblood?" The purple geek said, and not the good kind of geek.

"No I'm just an illusion caused by your idiotically foolish brain." Soon after I said that, they all had a shocked expression. 'Can they leave me alone now?' "We're moving before I get a headache with those 6 idiots." I told Gilda, but the idiots only started to follow us while talking like I care about their opinion of why I shouldn't be rude to mares, wich is sexist btw, and why is Gilda with me.

"I thought you left." The Rainbow Haired Tomboy Pegasus that's more selfish then all of the nobles combined, said, only succeeding in making Gilda angry. 'Great, the bird is angry now.'

"That's nothing of your buisness." Gilda growled back at her. And when she was about to say something I picked her with my magic and got her in front of me and started talking. "Excuse me, I have already hired Gilda, and at the moment she is occupied. Now if you don't mind, fuck off will you?" Quickly after the words left my mouth I trowed her away and started resuming my walk. "Are you coming Gilda?" She quickly followed me.

I could hear the complains coming from the Elements of Annoyance, but with a quick muffling spell I could finally relax. An annoyed expression appeared on my face when I felt my sound proof barrier get nullified by a certain purple geek. Soon I could hear the flap of wings coming in my direction, anticipating what's going to happen I quickly said to Gilda. "Intercept Rainbow and I'll give you a 100 bits right now." Her head jolted up as she quickly got up and slammed into the rainbow pegasus throwing her into a tree. 'How good is to have money, at least that if I'm going to be surrounded by idiots."

"Why did you told her to do that!?" Purple screamed in shock, again.

"Because, I said goodbye. And she didn't listen, so now GO AWAY!" Finishing my words I walked a little faster, getting rid of them in a few minutes.

~At night~

Nothing was wrong, except the god damn pack of timber wolfs who was chasing us all night. At least we got rid of them in the middle of the night, then our luck got even worse. Because a GOD DAMN MANTICORE CAME AND ATTACKED.

I saw that Gilda was about to run, but I was too angry to run. "Don't run, I'll kill this one."

"What!? Are you crazy!?" I don't care. This thing is going to die. I am angry. It suddenly jumped on me, quickly I managed to dodge to the left. With an angry growl I pulled my hidden dagger, which I have in case something like this happens. Unfortunately I didn't have any time to cast my spells since the manticore gave me no time to rest.

After a few more close calls I managed to get close enough to my enemy. Thrusting my dagger in the beast's stomach I could feel its skin ripping from the sharpness of my knife. The beast's loud scream was heard soon after. Blood started sprouting from the open wound like a river, but instead of feeling disgusted, I felt a rush of adrenaline, knowing I can kill it.

I continued to dodge and strike, more blood coming out every time my dagger found it's mark, and soon I managed to get under the beast, and with a fast and strong thrust my blade cut trough the manticore's chest, blood spring on my face.

Getting the creature off of me, I used a spell to get rid of the blood and other gore. Looking at my companion I saw that she had an expression of amazement, which earned a chuckle from me. "Let's go, Gilda." And so we continued our long journey.