• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,968 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,968

Death's diary | Week 2.

Author's Note:

So this is a really short chapter of the Death's diary. I decided that I should write this, so tell me what you think. And another thing is that I didn't have time to write more, But I should probably get the next normal chapter this week if nothing serious comes up.

-Owl

Seems like I survived, interesting enough I am not hurt at all. But of course there is a big change, that would be my appearance. My body has transformed into that of a what I would call 'griffon'. I got used to this body pretty quick, like I was born like this. That fact scares me.

I have managed to find a community of intelligent equines, but they really hated me for some reason. I think it was racism, but I managed to find someone that didn't hate me. A group of winged equine let me enter their city, they seemed nice.

After a while they started trusting me, and even let me stay in a house! Interesting enough, they seemed like they where in an era like the roman empire, very similar structures in their city, and the most fascinating was that it was placed on clouds! Clouds!

It took me a few days to find some iron scraps, that they deemed useless, so I could start my experiments again. But something stopped me, I found a weird type of energy, two actually. One of them is magic, an energy that everyone here possesses, even me! Magic has many forms, from harmony to chaos, but the other one, a type of energy called life force. Like magic, life force was in all living things, unlike magic, if you had no life force, you die. Spooky, but interesting.

The life magic couldn't be harvested with any legal means, however there was a war going on. Having the opportunity to research this type of energy, I decided to go to the next battle and wait until it finishes, it may sound weird, but it's for science!

I have successfully obtained a few bottles of life energy and managed to find some sweet gold. Some may thing it's stealing, but they are dead, so who cares?

This type of energy had an interesting look, it was like plasma and it changed it's color depending on who you get it from. I should obtain some more.