• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,960 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,960

A Prison. (Rewritten)

It all happen in a flash, one second I was in Piltover's streets, and the next second I was in the middle of a war between three powerful countries? All because of some vendor that sold me a necklace with a poro. At the end of the war, the winners where some weird horses with wings and horns called alicorns, who also trapped me in stone around the middle of the so called the war of three factions, which lasted a thousand years.

After I got trapped in stone, I realized that this body wasn't my own, and the reason of the imprisonment of this body is because the reckless behavior of one of the creatures inhabiting this body, a demon by the name of Jinx to be exact. Which caused the chaos that brought this punishment on us. I am Lucy, an ex-general. This has given me back my sanity, however I fear that it will also take it back. Time for me is stale, I watched as years passed by like seconds. Cities where build and destroyed, while I remained the same.

I have to get out of here! But I can't do anything on my own, I have to find someone to help me, but who? What creature would want to help a stone statue? None, they would think they hear voices. Damn that alicorn Gaia! She's the one who got us here, I could have easily blame her or the demon Jinx, but it's my fault for not gaining control faster. And because of that I will be stuck here till the end of time if I don't do anything. But what can I do?

As I kept thinking about a way to get out of my prison I started hearing voices! I can finally get out of here! Calm down me, I have to be patient or else you'll miss your chance. 'Please let the owner of the voice not have a good mental protection!' Of course I managed to learn something over the years from that demon, I learnt that in time, I can brainwash someone quite easily. As I started to hear the voices more closely I found out that I didn't knew their language. It sounded like animal noises to me. 'Oh, well what did I expect? I never understood the alicorns anyway. But that will not stop me! I will get out!'

There were 6 ponies, 3 of them wore beautiful and expensive clothes and the other 3 wore more normal looking clothes. There were two of each pony race, two unicorns, two earth ponies and two pegasuses? Pegasususus? Pegesurus? Ah fuck it! I'll call them winged horses. Better than trying to say that word. Wait why the hell can't I say the word in my mind? Wait do I even know how to write that? I think I'm starting to go insane again from my own stupidity.

Anyway I can't see properly because of the storm, how can a storm start in a cave in a mountain? I'll never know, but the ones better dressed started to freeze. I was shocked before I saw who was doing that, some windigos were above them circling like sharks around their prey. I heard of windigos from a book I found in Plitover. Apparently they are supposed to be cannibalistic creatures from the north. But those seem different, those ones seem to feed on negative emotions, strange...

The three remaining ponies started to group in the center of the cave trying to keep themselves from freezing. When they were almost completely covered in ice something happened, the unicorn shot a beam in the sky disintegrating the windigos. At this I was shocked. 'Just how much power does that unicorn have?' I won't have any chances even if I escape out of this place with my current equipment. That means I need new weapons, or I have to get someone to help me. After they got the others out of the ice, they left. And after many years I managed to learn their language, I found a way to control those ponies' minds shortly after. But it takes a lot of time, days, weeks maybe even years to get them to obey me. My only hope is that someone would make his house around this mountain.

After the event with the windigos was over those six made a camp around the mountain. And again I was left here unnoticed. As the years passed on one side of the mountain I was stuck in was build a tower-like structure. I found out, after a little time, that in that tower lived a unicorn talented with magic. That unicorn was wearing some weird hat with bells and a cape with stars on it. His name being Starswirl The Bearded. His talent with magic being as strong as some of the high ranking mages from Runeterra.

I can try to contact him, but I don't think I can with his mental defense so big, I still have to try. Years passed, but I didn't made any progress. His mental defenses were just too strong! I tried again, again and again but I just can't control him. I knew I had lost my chance when he disappeared. Where? I don't know, but I think I know why he did it. He found out that I was trying to enter and control his mind.

After Starswirl disappeared nothing really happened, except the big magical concentration that I felt sometimes, and that one time I saw clouds made of cotton candy that, instead of water, rained with chocolate milk. In the majority of the time the only thing happening was that there was a slowly building country and a castle was built on the side of my mountain. This was my normal everyday life, just watching the country develop and sometimes watching some ant carrying some nuts. Not anything else, those ant are only getting nuts. 'Hey old lady that's feeding the ants nuts! Your supposed to feed the pigeons bread, not the ants nuts! Are you that blind granny?!'

After another set of boring years I finally found someone who could help me get the hell out of here. I found a weird creature that claims he's the spirit of chaos. His name is Discord. The problem was that he was also imprisoned in stone, but he, unlike myself, can get out using the chaos around him to get his power back. Now I just have to wait a little more.

Soon after he got out of his prison he somehow got me out of the cave wall, maybe using some chaos magic. I say somehow because I never saw him in the cave when I got out. "Well, who cares about that now? I am finally free! But now what am I gonna do? I have no plans for now, the only thing I have in my mind is to get a place to stay at. Welp! Nothing else to do, so I guess I could look around the world 'till I find something to do." After saying those words I started searching for the exit, I'll find something to do after a while.

Author's Note:

Ok so I began rewriting the first chapters, since they are quite bad. The later chapters are much better, so I hope I can make this story better. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter more then the original one. Please tell me what you think in the comments.