• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,959 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,959

Discord, Timberwolfes And CAKE! (little changes)

"You are an idiot..." That was all I said after Discord told me what happened after he got turned into stone, again. "Why did you thought hiding those 'elements' instead of destroying them was a good idea!? And why didn't you just killed those 'element holders'?" I said as I was sitting on a rock in front of him.

"Well, I can't kill" 'What?' After seeing my confused expression he continued. "I can't kill, I can neutralize them, but I am not allowed to kill anyone, because if I kill I would lose my powers. And, ok maybe my plan was a liiiiiittle bit careless, but not much. Well at least I had a little fun!" He said the last part in a cheerful voice, and that got me angry.

"Fun? FUN?! Are you a bigger idiot then I tough?! You could have just trowed those elements in the sea then say goodbye to the only way to stop you and you would have ruled the world. I swear you are worst then the Psycho in my head, 'cuz at least she always gets away." Then out of my mouth another voice, in a more happy tone, said: "Yay! I got a compliment from big sis!" After I heard that voice I stopped moving while my eye started twitching. "You! How the hell did you found out how to speak!? AND I AM NOT YOUR SISTER!" Then the voice who was owned by psycho responded: "Well, I found a little door so I can talk with you! And yes you are my sister, because we kinda share this body after the original personality locked herself in the back of our mind, remember?" She was right, call the gods from universe, she finally didn't said something stupid!

"*Ahem* Umm if you don't mind who are you talking to?" Discord asked in a confused voice, and if he wasn't trapped in stone I'm pretty sure he'll look at me like I was crazy which, obviously, I was. 'Well now I don't think he'll trust me that much, since who will trust an insane person?' 'Oh my, silly. I would always trust you!' Psycho said in my head. 'Didn't I told you to be quiet!?' I replied back.

"Ok, well here's why, I just have something named split personality disorder that makes me have multiple personalities. And if you are thinking, no I am not the original one I am a personality that developed more when I was trapped in stone. I represent a more calculated, if I can say, personality. Psycho is, well as her name suggests, a psychopath. And the original personality locked herself in the back of our mind after some trauma, I don't know, she never speaks with anyone."

"Soooooo you have 3 other you's in your head?" After I facepalmed and the nodded. "Ooooh that must be something interesting, well at least you'll never be alone!" He continued. 'Yeah I'm soooooo happy...' I mentally said. 'Really are you happy to have me here?' 'No moron I was being sarcastic...' 'Ohh okey dokey!' "Ok so how are we gonna get you out of stone, again."

"Well you don't have to worry, I would get out of here in a little time. I can feel it!" He responded.

"So you don't want my help?" I asked him.

"Nope!"

"You sure?"

"Yep!"

"Ok see you then." I said as I waved while walking away from his statue. As I made my way trough the maze that was this castle's garden. 'This castle is quite beautiful, but if it will be attacked it would be in ruins fast. It's structure is more oriented on beauty then a sturdiness, this signaling the fact that those ponies are more passive.' 'Yep even one of my rockets and it'll go BOOOOM!' 'Here I agree with you.'

As I approached the castle I smelled the most wonderful scents in the world, strawberry and blueberry cake. The smell was coming from a open window. I made my way to the window in slow and small steps. When I looked trough the window I saw some kind of party, with tables full of food and a ton of cake. The ponies in the room probably celebrated Discord's defeat. As I looked trough the room I saw my target, a small but delicious looking blueberry and strawberry cake. It was colored red with blue on top. A simple design. But how was I supposed to go there? I had no weapons or any kind of stealth. And the room was full of ponies. 'Psycho any ideas?' I asked my "sister". 'Hmm hey I got an idea! But I'll need the body for it. And don't worry I won't get caught, plus we get a delicious cake!' Even trough I disliked the fact that I had to let her control the body, it was this or starve to death and lose that cake. 'Fine... but you need to give the body to me after that k?' 'Yep yep yep!' And like that I gave the control to my sister.

Canterlot castle

Celestia's pov:

'The party is perfect. After the defeat of Discord yesterday we trowed a party to celebrate the elements' victory. I always knew that Twilight will defeat him. A lot of ponies were happy to know that they are safe thanks to Twilight and her friends. Even Blueblood looked like he was in a good mood. At least I don't have to deal with him. Ahh finally some peace.' But the second Celestia thought that a guard came trough the door slamming it open. The guard's armor was torn and he had blood dripping from his leg and stomach.

"Everypony! There are timberwolfes in the Canterlot and they are heading this way! Everyone evacuate fast!" After the guard screamed everypony started to scream and run into the castle gardens were they could be safe. In the chaos not even I could do anything, I was dragged in the gardens along with everyone else. But as they closed the doors of the garden I could hear the timberwolfs enter the castle and starting to eat the food. They were probably attracted here by the huge amount of food. But how did they got on the mountain. But before I could think of an answer I had to calm everyone else.

In the party room

As psycho entered the hall along with the wood wolfs, that are kinda cute and they listened to me like they are a puppy with their master, how cute. I let them eat everything except my cake. They listen to me for some weird reason, but who cares? "FREE FOOD!" And the I let big sis take the control. "What the? Why are there wolves made out of wood around me?" I asked psycho. 'Well they listen to us for some strange reason so I thought why not? Then I got them on the mountain, in the castle, then here. Well I go take a nap!' After psycho's explanation I ate a bite from my cake, the moment the cake entered my mouth, I tasted the best cake in the world, the taste was sweet but not too sweet, the texture was perfect and the berries mixed in were delicious. After I ate the cake I heard what sounded like some armed guys were trying to open a large door. But since I had no weapons nor wanted to fight I climbed a wolf and went trough the city, off the mountain and into a forest. In the forest those wolves got me in some kind of cave. On the floor there was cute little puppies and some hides. I climbed off the wolf I was riding, played a little with the pups then went to sleep. 'Finally, rest...'

Author's Note:

Soo sorry for the long wait, I had my finals and some other things to take care of and barely finished this chapter, but if you are wondering what's with the timberwolfs, you'll find out some time later. Plus I wanted to ask you guys something, please comment, rate, like, dislike, anything! I want to hear you opinion.

-Owl

(Editor's note: The chapter should have been finished sooner, but I had to edit it cuz Owl's grammar is terrible, that and the fact that I'm too lazy to edit...)