• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 2,959 Views, 97 Comments

Jinx-ed Fates - Black Owl



[displaced] Jinx, a girl born in the city of Zaun, a city of death and survival, where money can offer you survival. But something hapends, a new world, a new chance, but will she use this chance to change?

  • ...
56
 97
 2,959

Spider-Pony And Hiding Place. (small changes)

As I slowly woke up I noticed that I was sleeping on a very soft and fluffy material. Slowly, I opened my eyes and waited a little so they can just to the bright light. When I could see clearly I noticed the little puppies made out of wood. There were 4 puppies and they were all sleeping around me, snoring softly. 'Dawwww' me and psycho thought at the same time. Then I tried to get up without waking up the pups. As I looked around the cave I saw around 6 bigger wolves, all made out of wood.

'But why did they let me stay here? I know psycho said that they listen to us, but there must be an explanation to why they do. Plus we need to give each other new names, its getting annoying to call our self from our special personalities.' 'Yep I think we need new name too, I don't like being called Psycho it doesn't sound cute at all!' 'Of course it doesn't why would anyone give you a cute name when you murder and destroy everything in your path!?'

After screaming at myself for half an hour I started searching for the exit. But as soon as I started searching trough the tunnel I heard psycho say: 'We should get outta here before the effects of the mushrooms that I gave to the wolves wear off.' 'Wait, what did you do?' 'Well I just gave them some weird mushrooms that made them listen to us.' 'Ok? Never mind then.'

I slowly went down a tunnel that looked like it was the one going to the entrance. Slowly walking trough it I could see the many spider webs around the place. 'I hope there isn't anything here similar to Elise, I don't think I want to ever experience that feeling again.'

As I was slowly walking trough the tunnel I started seeing a light, probably the exit. The I felt something cold on the back of my neck. My eyes opened wide when I heard a voice. "Oh do you want to have some fun?" The second that line was over I started running at my full speed. But before I could reach the light I felt some webs tighten around me as I fell face first on the ground. The voice spoke again. "Oh were do you think you are running dear? I won't hurt you, I just want to have some fun with you." Then I was picked up and now I was facing the owner of the voice. There, in front of my face was a hybrid between an anthropomorphic pony and a spider, the lower part of her body being a spider one, while the rest was that of an anthropomorphic pony. She had a white fur with a deep blood-red main, while her eyes were a deep yellow. The pony part was a little slim, with D cup breasts. She wore a white sweater that covered all her upper pony body. Her hands had sharp black claws.

But before I could speak I had a rope made of web put in my mouth. Then she tried to get rid of my top, but I managed to kick her in the stomach, making her drop me. I got up and tried to run, but I got my leg stuck in some web and I fallen hard to the ground, hitting my head on a rock. My vision started to become blurry as I saw a small pool of blood form under my head. And I slowly lost consciousness with only one thought, 'Fuck me...'


As I regained consciousness I felt a sharp pain in my head. Slowly opening my eyes I saw a light that made me close them again. Trying to open them for the second time I saw that I was in a weird room, the room itself didn't seem weird at first, but looking closer I could see that the walls were made from some made of material similar to web. The room was very small, with no furniture except the bed I was sleeping in. Slowly getting up I realized in what clothes I was in.

I was wearing a white top with a design of something resembling a butter fly, but the top was barely covering anything. I had some sort of skirt split in 2 colors, a half was pink while the other white. In my hair was a veil with roses on the top.

"What the hell? Why am I in a wedding dress?" I said to no one in particular. Slowly getting out of the bed I realized that I wore some white shoes. 'Where are my old clothes?' Slowly opening the door I entered an hallway. The hallway was empty, no decorations, no pictures or anything. Just a long empty and creepy hallway. In the corners was some spider web. "Where am I?" I said to myself, but I wasn't expecting an answer.

"Oh, looks like my dear princess is awake!" The voice came from behind me so in a quick motion I turned around so I can see the owner of said voice. There, at around 8 meters away from me stood a familiar spider-pony. She wore the same clothes as the ones from before. She had a kind of creepy smile full of sharp teeth. 'Wait, I saw this before.' Then my eyes widen. 'Ohh shit! It's the Elise incident all over again! NOPE, fuck this!' Slowly walking backwards I got farther and farther util I started running at full speed, hearing her voice from behind me. "Wait! Come back!" When I heard that I started to run even faster. 'FUUUUUUCK, shit, shit, shit, like hell I would go back! I don't wanna feel the same as that thing with Elise.'


After running for about 1 hour I finally stopped to rest, looking behind I saw that I wasn't followed anymore, but that's not the problem, no no no, the problem was that I was dressed in a wedding dress in the middle of the forest. When I looked closer at the forest I realized how creepy it was. It looked like it was straight from a horror movie, like seriously, the trees were old, there were barely any animals around and I think I heard scream. 'The hell is this place?' 'Dunno, it looks like the Shadow Isles here.'

Continuing my walk I was trying to get around the bushes without destroying my dress. Well I know it's just a random dress but it looks so cute, and it looks like someone put a lot of work in making it. But how many days was I unconscious? Hmm I must go back to that city that's on that mountain. Looking over the trees I could see the castle. 'It doesn't look to far, I can get there in a few hours.' Then I slowly walked in the castle's direction.

'Ok I was sooooo wrong when I said that it will be easy, the walk wasn't that long, no what was hard was climbing the mountain while trying to not get dirty. It's hell!' It took me 3 hours to get at the base of the mountain, but it took me around 5 to get on the fucking mountain. As I got closer to the top I began climbing faster until I finally got on the platform that held the castle. When I finally got there I just realized that it was night. 'Just great, this is all that I needed, thank you universe for making my life more miserable! What now? Are you gonna trow me in jail!?' I screamed in my head as I looked at the black sky, the I heard a voice.

"Stop right there! You are under arrest and you are gonna follow us!" The voice said in a commanding voice. 'I just had to fucking say that didn't I?' 'Yep, you forgot about the laws of the universe, now you must face divine punishment!' I heard psycho say then I mentally hit her in the head. 'Shut up...'

Turning around I saw a grey pony with purple armor and a set of bat-like wings. And I think it's a mare judging by her body and face, and she was looking like me with an un-trusty look. ''Oh but of course, I'll immediately come with you after that I'll go pay my bills and actually don't destroy anything!'' I said innocently, and I think she believed me for a second, then I just said: "Now if you excuse me, I would love to come with you but I have to get back to my wedding, goodbye dear guard!" The shocking part is that she actually believed me and I think she even waved, the fuck?

The guard's POV:

'Hmm I didn't knew there was a minotaur wedding right now. Well I should get back to my post before someone notices that I went to eat a doughnut.' Then the lonely guard got back to her post doughnut in her mouth.

Jinx's pov:

Ok, now that I'm in this city what am I gonna do? Looking around at the dark alleys as I walked in the direction of the castle, or to be more precise, the castle's gardens. Walking carefully so I don't make any noise that would get me noticed. As I got closer to the castle I heard some voices coming my way. Looking for a hiding place I decided to hide in a alley with no light in it. As I got myself hidden in the dark I saw a pair of those bat-ponies walk by.

One of the bats was grey with a dark purple mane and tail and had a pink stripe in bout mane and tail and had eyes the same color as the pink stripe in her hair. The other one was grey as well, but had golden hair and tail, with a pair of yellow eyes. As they walked past me I heard their conversation.


"So Honey Moon, did you heard that princess Luna's gonna go to Ponyville to attend the Nightmare Night festival?" The one with pink in her hair said to the other one who's name is 'Honey Moon', I think.

"Yeah I heard that too, but why is she going there anyway? I don't think she'll fit in since she doesn't know how the world is now, she's still using the old dialect, Moon Love." Honey Moon replied to 'Moon Love', they have weird names, they sound like the names Psycho come up with. 'Aww they have such cute names.' What was I talking about.

After the pair of guards left I got out of my hiding place and started to continue my walk to the gardens. After what was like 10 minutes I found the gardens, at the entrance they were 2 alicorn statues that I didn't noticed before, one having some plants growing on her leg, neck and head. Walking in the gardens I start looking for a little guy named Discord. It took me 15 minutes to find him. When I found him I approached him and called his name. "Discord." Upon noticing my presence he responded confused.

"Oh hello dear Jinx, but why are you here? Did you need something from me?" Getting closer to him and sitting on a rock I asked him.

"Discord, I need a favor." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh what is it?" He asked in the same tome from before.

"I need a hiding place, plus some materials, a lot of metal and some equipment, do you know were I can find something like this?" I asked putting a lot of hope in him.

"Actually, there's a place you could use, there's an old house that was used to make experimental weapons and potions, but it was closed by Celestia since it was illegal." He could barely finish as I quickly said.

"Were can I find it?"

"Well, it's down the street then walk to the left, then one more street and you'll find it, you can't miss it, it's a big house, the bigest one there." With a quick smile and thank you I started walking away but I got stopped by him. "And can you tell me why are you wearing an wedding dress? Are you having a wedding!? Why didn't you told me about it? Also, CAN YOU GET ME SOME CAKE!?" My answer was given with an annoyed tone.

"No, ughh it's a long story involving a spider pony." But before he could say something else I quickly got out of the garden. 'Now let's see if that old house has anything interesting in it.' I though as I searched for the old house with Discord's directions.


"Well this is not what I was expecting." I say as I look around the pretty new laboratory that was inside the house Discord talked about. As I looked around the house I found that the laboratory and all the equipment was in the basement while the rest of the house was like a normal one. As I went to the bedroom I trowed myself on the bed and let Mr. Sandman get me. "Ahh finally a real bed...zzzZzzz....."

Author's Note:

And this shit is finally done, god I rewrote this chapter so many times that now's completely different. Anyway I hope you guys like it and don't forget, rate and tell me your opinion, if your wondering why I didn't upload this faster look at my blogs, I explained in my last one, see ya guys.

-Owl out

(Editor's note: Owl you fucking jackass, again with your weird shit? A spider pony, really... I can already see what's gonna happen in the next chapers...)