• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

21 Final Showdown - Part two

IMPERIOUS' P.O.V.

At last, me and the others were able to defeat the remaining hidiacs. It had been tougher than we had expected.

"We are not done yet." Koragg said.

"And why not?" I asked.

He pointed at the Manticore Megazord. Even though I hate to admit it, we still had to help the Rangers, since our promise was for the truce to last until the Black Ranger had been defeated.

"Uthe Mejor." Koragg said, casting a growth spell on us. "Uthe Mejor Catastros." He said, using his growth spell on himself. "Uthe Mejor Ultimas!" He said, now forming the Centaurus Wolf Megazord.

All of us attacked at once, helping the Mystic Rangers defeat our previous monster allies. The first one to die was a balloon creature, whom I don't remember summoning.

"Who was he?!" I asked.

"Not sure we ever summoned him." Said Koragg.

The following two were Shatter and Fang, who were easily defeated by Koragg. Necrolai took down Slimeton, while Chrysalis defeated Arachnophobia. Bloodeath was an easy match for me, all he could was copy our forms, but not our powers. And at last, the rangers used their finishing move on Thorns.

"Is that it?" Asked Koragg.

"That is far from being 'it', Koragg. You may have defeated them..." Suddenly, the Black Ranger appeared in front of us, in his Vampire Megazord form. "...But you won't defeat me!" He said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRUCE P.O.V.

The battle was intense. Necrolai and Chrysalis tried to attack the Vampire Megazord, but failed. Necrolai tried to mind control him, as she usually would with any other vampire, but failed, and was defeated by a blast of dark energy. The following was Chrysalis, who had her powers drained by the Megazord, and was later defeated by a huge dark laser attack.

"Two down." The Black Ranger said.

He then cloned himself, into at least 10 different copies of himself, then each of them used Chrysalis' power to transform into one of his enemies. All of the copies attacked at once, and in random patterns. All of the members of the truce were confused, and ended up attacking each other more times than they'd like to.

"Ouch! Why must there be so many of them?!" Asked Imperious.

"Luckily they can't copy our powers aswell." Said the Manticore Megazord.

A grin appeared on Imperious' face.

"That's right! They can't copy our powers. Vilastow!" Imperious said.

After the spell was cast, Imprious grew far bigger than his enemies. From up above, he could easily see who was casting each spell, and so, he set to attack the clones.

"That'll work too. Jenji, go ahead!" Said the Solaris Knight.

Jenji left the Solar Stream Megazord, and turned into his giant form. He, alongside Imperious defeated the clones easily. A few minutes later, the last clone was destroyed.

"Is that it?" Asked Koragg.

"Far." Said the Vampire Megazord from behind everyone. He had drained Imperious' power, and used it to grow into a gigantic size, far bigger than any titan or megazord.

"What do we do now?" Wondered the Manticore Megazord.

"Here, have some of my power." Said Jenji, as he used his powers to make the Manticore Megazord, the Solar Stream Megazord, and the Centaurus Wolf Megazord grow into the size of the Vampire Megazord.

"We can't fight here, we'll end up destroying the city easily." Said the Solaris Knight.

The others agreed, as Koragg used his powers to throw the Vampire Megazord far away from the city, and then kept pushing him upwards until he left the atmosphere. Koragg was about to follow him, when he fell to his knees.

"Koragg?!" Asked the Manticore Megazord.

"These visions... I will be fine Rangers, my other allies need my aid, you go and defeat Shadow." He said.

"Fine, let's do it!" Said the Manticore Megazord, as it left the atmosphere, followed by the Solar Stream Megazord.

Koragg left to help Chrysalis, Imperious, and Necrolai, who were unconscious on the floor, back to their normal sizes. Meanwhile the Manticore and Solar Stream Megazords were at the atmosphere, face to face with Shadow's Vampire Megazord.

"This is your last chance, Shadow!" Shouted the Manticore Megazord.

"This is what you think. You can't defeat me, Red Ranger, or you will die aswell." Said Shadow.

"Not really." Said the Solaris Knight.

"What?" Asked Shadow.

"You aren't Nick anymore, you haven't been for a long time. Yes, you may have started off as the darkness in himself, but now, I see you are something Nick clearly would never become, especially after meeting you." Explained the Solaris Knight.

"You can't be serious... That is impossible!" Shouted Shadow.

"Well, Shadow, that was your last chance." Said the Manticore Megazord.

Then, unheard by anyone, a song started playing.

The Manticore Megazord started attacking the Vampire Megazord, who tried to defend himself with dark magic, but to no use. The Solar Stream Megazord used almost all of his attacks at once, wich resulted in the destruction of the Vampire Megazords arms.

"Ugh! Who needs arms, with legs like these?" He said, as he started kicking the Mystic Rangers, and casting several spells using his legs alone.

At first, it got the Rangers by surprise, but after a while, the Rangers got used to the new attack pattern. Eventually, the Manticore used it's fire attacks and destroyed the Vampire Megazord's legs aswell. Even then, it didn't stop him, as the Vampire Megazord started attacking with it's head, casting psychic spells.

"Doesn't this guy know when to quit?!" Asked the Manticore Megazords.

"Keep attacking, we just need to get close enough!" Said the Solaris Knight.

Eventually, the Rangers got close enough to attack the head. Both Megazords used their finishers. The Manticore Megazord drew out a spinning flaming spear, and attacked the Vampire Megazord's head with it. After this, the Solar Streak Megazord used an attack, that sucked the Vampire Megazord's remaining parts into it's core, and sealed him in there, to be destroyed by fire.

"CHECKMATE!" All Rangers shouted at once.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

After the Rangers descended from the sky back to their normal size, the villains realized it was time to leave, the truce was over.

"Stop right there!" Shouted the Green Ranger, casting his vines.

The only one that got stuck in the vines was Chrysalis, who looked desperately for the other villains, once to realize they were long gone. Back at their Underworld hideout, Necrolai was first to speak.

"I kinda feel bad for leaving her behind." She said.

"We had enough of this interdimensional adventures, now, it's time to finally break this truce." Said Imperious.

"I shall try to summon more hidiacs, our entire army has been destroyed." Said Koragg, as he left.

"Well, I'm glad this is finally over." Said Imperious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEROES P.O.V.

Back at Rootcore, the Rangers met Udonna, as they brought in Queen Chrysalis, imprisioned with a magic seal.

"So you have fulfilled your mission. Good work. The Bearers were very injured after that battle, so I sent them back to Equestria early. The portal is still open, I shall send Chrysalis there, immediately." As Udonna said that, she cast a spell, sealing Chrysalis in a white bubble, and sending her back to Equestria.

Back in Equestria, the Bearers were back to their original forms, but weren't very happy about the end of their adventures with the Rangers, so Princess Celestia had come to see them. Celestia didn't say much, just a few motivational words, but then she took out a weird metallic object, the one that Commander Cruger had given her.

"Girls, why don't you take a look at this?" She said, pointing the device at the Bearers.

After erasing their memories, Celestia sent them home, as if nothing happend, and met her sister, Princess Luna.

"Do you think we will meet them again?" Asked Luna.

"I certainly hope so." Said Celestia.

Back at Rootcore, Udonna had done about the same thing. The Rangers were simply sitting in the middle of the place, not sure what had happend for a while, unaware of their adventures in Equestria, when suddenly Xander spoke up.

"Guys, I think we're late for work."

Everyone ran as fast as they could, realising that they were indeed five minutes late for work. As they ran away, a figure lurked in the dark. Imperious smiled, as he planned something new. To use the legend power of their Rangers to release the master. After a dark laugh, he retreaded back to the Underworld.

Author's Note:

IT IS FINALLY OVER!

First of all, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!

I mean, I wasn't even going to continue this anymore, it was cancelled. But since I came back, and decided to continue it, it wasn't really cancelled, just on hiatus.

Also, I'd like to comment that, this may have been a bit of a sad ending, but this story will actually have a sequel, but as I said, not so soon. Now, in order to see what happens next, all you have to do is watch "Heir Apparent", for the Power Rangers, and Season 3 for MLP.

Either way, it is now finished, wich will give me time to do another story. Yaaaayy!!!

The next one won't be so "Light-Hearted". All I say is that it will be another crossover, with something else. It won't be too long, just about 10 - 15 chapters (Not counting the prologue).

What will it be crossing over with? Wait until I publish it. It will most likely come on 31st October, because halloween, spooky themes and sutff...

...

...

...

...Yeah...

Honestly though, thanks everyone who liked this story. Please rate it, I am literally writing this part the day before I post this chapter, and I'd like you guys to review this story, tell me what you think. PLEASE!

Comments ( 1 )

7649156 ur welcome my friend

Login or register to comment