• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

15 Space Patrol Delta Part one : Meet the A-Squad

VILLAINS P.O.V.

As Shadow left back to the human realm, Imperious and the other villains watched as five cards appeared from the portal, and flew closer to Imperious.

"Trading cards? This is your ultimate weapon?" asked Koragg in disbelief.

"This isn't a trading card, you idiot! This is a containment cell, now that they are here I can free them." responded Imperious.

After this, Imperious used some of his magic to create a light around the cards, and from them came five ponies and a griffon.

"Well, that was... unexpected." said Imperious.

They seemed to have military outfits, one was a crimson unicorn mare, with a devilish look on her eyes, her cutie mark was a flaming skull. The other was a blue griffon, with a brown beak. The following one was a dark green pegasus, and his cutie mark was a green skull. The next was a yellow male earth pony, with a orange skull cutie mark. And at last, there was an pink female earth pony, with a pink skull cutie mark, and looked as evil as the others.

"What is this? Team skull-flank?" mocked Chrysalis.

"We are the A-squad." said the unicorn.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" asked Koragg.

"We are the best of the best." said the green pegasus.

"We are afraid of nothing." continued the yellow pony.

"Not even you." finished the pink one.

"Allow me to explain, Koragg. These are the A-squad, a former group of power rangers from the year 2025, they have betrayed their organization, the Space Patrol Delta, to help the evil emperor Grumm to conquer Earth. However, what is their best feature, is that unlike those other Power Rangers from the past, like the Green Dragon Ranger, the Navy and Crimson Thunder Rangers, or even the White Dino ranger, they joined the forces of darkness by free will. No brainwashing, no mind control, no clones, no robots, simply pure free will." explained Imperious.

"I start to understand your decision, but why them?" asked Koragg.

"Because as we said, we are the best of the best." answered the red unicorn.

"They even defeated a lower ranger group a few times, the B-squad." said Imperious, with an evil grin.

"Well then, what are your names?" asked Necrolai.

"Charlie." answered the red unicorn.

"Zytharz" asnwered the blue griffon.

"Edward." answered the green pegasus.

"Adolph." answered the yellow pony.

"Misako." answered the pink pony.

"So... Will you help us?" asked Chrysalis.

"Of course, everybody wants to be on the winning team." said Charlie.

"Excellent..." Imperious started to smile sinisterly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RANGERS P.O.V.

Nick arrived at Twilight's house. They were both searching for a spell to return the rangers to their own world. While entering, Nick saw Fireheart showing some tricks to Spike.

"These two have really gotten acquainted, haven't they?" commented Nick.

"It seems so." answered Twilight.

"Well, not as much as Chip and Rainbow Dash." said Nick.

"What do you mean?" Twilight gave Nick a confused look.

"I'll have to explain later. Have you found anything yet?" asked Nick.

"Nothing yet, from what I know, there are many other 'human worlds', yours could be any of them." answered Twilight.

"Well, that doesn't help" said Nick.

"No, it doesn't." agreed Twilight.

Ten minutes later, somewhere else in Ponyville, Vida was walking around with Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, did you hear about Chip and Dashie?" asked Pinkie.

"Yes." answered Vida.

"I am soooo happy for the two, I mean, Dashie has been my friend ever since... ALWAYS, and I have never seen her interested in anypony before, except maybe the wonderbolts, but that's because she has this dream of joining them ever since she was a little filly, so she has trained for so long to join them..." Vida put her hoof on Pinkie's mouth to make her stop talking.

"Yeah, I get it." said Vida. "Well, it will be even more difficult now."

"What will be more difficult?" asked Pinkie.

"Well, you see... Remember we aren't from this world?" asked Vida.

"Yes, of course I remember. Why?" asked Pinkie.

"We can't stay here in Equestria forever. We have other lives back in our homeworld, I may have even forgotten about them, after spending so much time here, but me and the other rangers still have to go back." said Vida.

"That's fine... I understand." said Pinkie, her hair going flat.

"Don't worry, it's no like we are going so soon." said Vida.

"Well, then I must star preparing your farewell party, that's goind to take a lot of work, but I am thinking about hiring a DJ, and..." said Pinkie, getting happy again.

They both kept walking, while talking about their plans for a party, eventually they met Xander. He seemed a bit worried about something. Both girls started talking to him.

"Hey, what brings you here?" asked Vida.

"Twilight sent me here, she wants to tell us about what she and Nick found, the others are already at the library." Xander answered.

"Well then, let's go." said Vida.

The three friends headed to the library. Upon arriving they met all of their friends, as Twilight was writing a letter to the princess. After sending the letter, Twilight started explaining why did she call all of them.

"Well, as you all know, Nick and I have been trying to figure out a way to send the rangers back to their homeworld." started Twilight.

Chip and Rainbow Dash looked worriedly to each other, and got closer. Pinkie's hair once again got flat, while Fluttershy almost started crying.

"I know, I know. But they are the Power Rangers, the biggest heroes of their world , they are the ones who are alwys there to defend the weak, they can't just simply stay here and pretend none of that exists." said Twilight.

"Besides, we also have friends on the other side, remember Phineas? And Toby? What about them?" said Nick.

"Well, but even then, we don't have a spell to bring us back." said Madison.

"No, we don't but..." started Twilight.

"But Imperious does..." finished Nick.

"WHAT?!" all asked in unison.

"While studying a way of bringing us back... We found something... Somewhere far away from Equestria there has been a use of inter-dimensional magic." explained Nick.

"Somepony has entered this universe, we assume Imperious is calling for help." explained Twilight.

"But who would help Imperious?" asked asked Rainbow Dash.

"Allow us to answer your question." said a new voice behin the group.

When they looked around they saw a group of four ponies and a griffon. All the ponies had cutie marks resembling skulls, in the colors red, green orange and pink, and the griffon had a blue skull in his uniform.

"Who are you?" asked Applejack.

"We are the A-Squad, we come from the city of New Tech, in the year of 2025, 19 years in your future. We are the best of the best between the S.P.D." said the red unicorn.

"S.P.D?" asked Twilight.

"It stand for Space Patrol Delta, a group of spacial police officers. The A-Squad being the highest rank, we are also known as 'Power Rangers'." said the red unicorn.

"Wait..." started Twilight, with a huge grin on he face. "So... you are Power Rangers... From the future?!" Twilight loved the idea of time travel, it made her really happy.

"Yes, we are." said the griffon.

"That's awesome. So you're here to help us destroy Imperious?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Now, here's the part we answer your previous question." said the red unicorn, her smile disappearing. "You know, we're Power Rangers and all, but let's face it. Everybody wants to be on the winning team." she said, as she and the others pulled devices that looked like small silver boxes.

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY!" they whouted in unison, holding their boxes, and revealing a police badge, with the symbol of a dog on it.

An amout of light started surrounding them, in the colors red, blue, green, yellow, and pink. Eventually, when the light disappeared, there were five completely armored figures, looking like motocross bikers, with a almost completely black and grey armor, with few details in other colors changing for each member. Their helmets resembled those of the space rangers, only one of the helmets being green instead of black. The group advanced towards the Mystic Rangers, and started attacking everyone in the room. The Solaris knight tried to cast a magical shield, however was hit by a laser gun.

"Hey that's not fair!" shouted the Chip.

"Get used to it. It's the future." said A-Squad Green, shooting another blast at Twilight.

The Mystic Rangers morphed, and tried to attack, however kept failing every attempt. The A-Squad was too powerful, they fought the Mystic Rangers easily attacking and countering. The Mystic Rangers tried to keep fighting for at least two minutes, but eventually, they all left the library, as the A-Squad defeated the Mystic Rangers easily. As the Mystic Rangers and Bearers of Harmony fell on the floor, defeated, the Red A-Squad Ranger started talking.

"Ha! Pathetic, from the stories told to us about the Mystic Rangers, you'd think they would do better than this. But that's enough wasting our time, ready team?" asked the Red Ranger.

"Ready!" they shouted in unison.

"Five!" shouted the Pink A-Squad ranger, pointing her gun at the fallen opponents.

"Four!" shouted A-Squad Yellow, proceeding to do exactly the same thing.

"Three!" shouted A-Squad Green, also pointing his gun.

"Two!" shouted A-Squad Blue.

"One!" finished Red A-Squad Ranger.

All A-Squad Rangers pointed their laser guns at the fallen Mystic Rangers and Elements of Harmony, and then they fired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

Five minutes later.

A-Squad entered the throne room of Imperious, triumphant looks on their face.

"Did you finish your mission?" asked Imperious.

"Yes, master. The Mystic Force Power Rangers have been exterminated." answered charlie.

"Excelent. ha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Imperious started laughing like crazy. After so long, he had finally succeeded.

Author's Note:

SORRY, I KNOW! IT TOOK FOREVER, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S END OF THE YEAR, SO SCHOOL GETS MORE DIFFICULT, SO I DIDN'T HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. AND ALSO I AM A "GENIUS" AND ACCIDENTALY DELETED THE CHAPTER WHEN IT WAS ALMOST DONE! AND I DIDN'T SAVE THE FILE ANYWHERE ELSE, SO I HAD TO START OVER!
:(