• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

7 Speed of Lightning

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"Is everything ready?" asked Imperious.

"Yes, sir." answered the Brown Ranger.

"Excellent, now go, my minion. You have work to do." Imperious said as the griffon flew away.

"Are you sure she will succeed?" asked Necrolai.

"I am not, but if she is as good as she says she is, then we can trust her." answered Imperious.

"I hope you know what are you doing." said Necrolai, while leavin the room.

"And I hope you don't be as much trouble as last time, because your time is running out." Imperious wishpered to nothing, and went back to his throne.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHIP'S P.O.V.

I just came back from work to see Rainbow Dash, last time we raced each other we ended with no winner, and I was there today to definitively prove who is the fastest pegasus in all of Equestria.

"Hello, lightning." she said to me, it took me a while to remember that was my equestrian name, after I realised she was talking to me, I complimented her back.

"Hi, Dashie!" I said.

"Ready to be beaten?" she mocked.

"Ready to beat you!" I answered.

A friend of hers, 'Derpy' would do the pre-race countdown.

"3!" she said, as me and Dashie got in position.

"2!" I gave a mocking look at Dashie.

"1!" our wings were almost on fire.

"GO!" we both flew so quick I thought we might have been at the speed of light, but I remembered it was another ranger group.

We were both very quick, with Dashie leaving a trace of rainbows where she went, and I was leaving a trace of electricity. All we needed to do was to go to the other point of Everfree Forest and come back, it wouldn't be a problem if the day there wasn't so stormy. It should give me advantage, since I can control the lightning, but this time everything seemed so... natural. The forest had free will, no pegasus could control the weather there. I thought that's why it should be called 'Everfree', but I couldn't just keep inside my thoughts for long, as I saw Dashie approaching, and decided to speed up. The course wasn't so difficult, a few electricity hitting me here and then, but nothing too serious, my big problem was to not kill Dashie for all that mocking. After about five minutes we decided to have a break, and sat on a nearby tree and decided to talk.

"Tired?" she mocked.

"As much as you." I replied.

"HA! I'm not even tired, just waiting for you, I didn't want to humiliate you that much." she said, then I just pushed her to the side and she fell from the tree.

"Not even tired, right?" I mocked.

"No, I just wanted to rest my wings during the fall..." she obviously lied, and I jumped towards her.

"Five minutes, then we finish the race, okay?" I asked.

"Okay..." she said, I realised how cute she looked.

We stayed there for a while, talked about our lives and stuff, but then our five minutes were over, and we were enemies again. We started flying towards the edge of the forest, and then turned around and started to come back, side by side. Suddenly something brown hit Dashie, and I went to see if she was alright, when it hit me too.

"What was that?!" she asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"That would be me." someone else said.

"It can't be..." Dashie said, looking at where the voice came from.

There was a griffon, a brown female griffon, I didn't know who it was, but by Dashie's reaction I could think it was an old enemy, but I decided to ask by myself.

"Who are you?"

"I am Gilda, and old friend of Dashie." she answered.

"FRIEND?! After last time we met our friendship being over was the least that could happen, you insulted me, hurt my friend's feelings, and now you call me FRIEND?!" I could see she was angry.

"Hmpf! It seems you are still as stubborn as I remember, well then, I tried being nice. Dark source, Evil force!" she shouted as she materialised a stick with a symbol of a thunderbolt on top of it. It was a magic wand.

"Uthe Mejor Ranger!"

In a flash of dark energy she was wearing a ranger outfit, just like ours, but in a dark shadeof brown, and her visor resembled a thunderbolt, and her belt was grey instead of gold, and had a skull drawing, instead of the symbol of the mystic force.

"Now, Dashie, it's time for you to pay!" she shouted.

"Not so fast!" I answered.

"Oh, is he your boyfriend? Why would somepony be so reckless to defend you?" she asked, and Dashie blushed at the idea.

"Oh, no, I am not reckless, Gilda. But this is a game for two." I said taking out my own magic wand. "Magical source, Mystic force!"

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

"Now, this will be interesting... if you can keep up!" she said, as she flew away.

I was going to follow her, but then I realised Dashie had been hurt, so I decided to help her instead. I took her home, and left her on the bed, before chasing Gilda.

"My hero..." I heard her wishper behind me.

I flew up towards the sky and met her before the fight.

"So, you think you can defeat me? I want to see you try..." she mocked.

"Let's do it then!" I answered.

"If you can catch me." she said flying away... again.

It took me about five minutes to catch her, but this time we weren't in everfree forest, I had the power of lightning on my side, so I used it to cast storm clouds, and lightning at her. Eventually she fell on the ground of a nearby hill.

"YOU! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" she shouted.

"You aren't even a real ranger, just an attempt of copying us." I answered.

"YOU WILL DIE!" she shouted, and ran towards me, but was so blinded by anger that didn't even see me cast lightning at her, knocking her off.

"I am sorry it had to be this way, but you gave me no choice..." I said leaving the place.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" she shouted before I could feel the flames of her destruction behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAIN'S P.O.V.

"Another plan failed, why? BECAUSE I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS! THAT'S WHY!" Imperious shouted angrily.

"W-What do we do?" asked the Orange Dark Mystic Ranger.

"I will show you." answered Koragg. "Uthe Mejor Ultimas!" he shouted, casting a spell that made Gilda grow as they saw it in their crystal ball.

"Now, you know what happens, miss Shimmer?" asked Imperious.

"No." she answered.

"Then watch, I am going to my room before I get even more disappointed with my life." he said leaving the room.

"What does he mean?" asked Sunset, confused.

"Watch..." said Koragg.

Suddenly the crystal ball showed the Yellow Ranger casting a spell.

"Galwit Mysto Priofior!"

Suddenly he had grown into Gilda's size, and was a strange yellow bird.

"Oh..." Sunset finally said realising what Imperious meant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHIP'S P.O.V.

I always feel awesome when I do this, so after noticing that Gilda was still there in shock, I gave her one last chance to surrender.

"I have defeated you once, and I can do it again, do you want to try me?" I asked her.

"You may be as big, but you aren't as strong." she answered.

We started fighting, she tried to hit me with her claws, but I easlily evaded the attack, then she tried to hit me with her wing, so I used my own to counter-attack. And then it continued, attacking and counter attacking, she was a skilled fighter, but she had no porper training to fight a ranger, was that all Imperious got? After a while she fell on the ground, again, going back to her normal size.

"Y-you may have won, b-but I will come back... THIS ISN'T OVER!" she shouted, then flew away.

"They always say this, don't they?" Vida asked.

"Vida, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I thought you might need some help, seems like I was wrong. Who was she?" Vida asked

"Some old friend of Dashie, but not so friendly." I answered.

"Oh, right, where is Dashie anyway?" Vida asked.

"Oh right! I left her in her house after we were attacked! Let's get her some help!" I remembered.

Vida and I took Dashie to Twilight to get some help, but when we arrived we saw Twilight being knocked out by two other unicorns. One was a Light blue with white mane, wearing a stereotypical wizard hat and cape, while the other was yellow with a yellow and red mane, they seemed both very skilled at magic, so I decided to take care.

"What is happening here? Who are you two?" Vida asked them.

"Our identity is none of your buisness." answered the light blue one.

"Wait, I know that one! He is the Yellow Ranger who defeated Gilda!" said the yellow one.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your worst nightmare..." answered the yellow one.

"Dark source, Evil force!" shouted the light blue one.

In a flash of light there were two figures dressed in ranger suits, but, instead of a golden mystic force symbol, their suits had a silver skull symbol, like gilda. One had a silver suit with a crescent moon with a magical wand shaped visor, and the other had a orange armor with a visor that looked like the sun and the moon combined.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Not more of these!" shouted Vida.

"Ha! we aren't going to disturb you now, we have better things to do, bye then, Pity Rangers!" said the Silver Ranger, then they left.

"What did they want here?" asked Vida.

"N-Nick... T-They captured Nick..." answered Twilight.

"Okay... NOW we are in trouble." I said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NICK'S P.O.V.

They brought me to their secret base, in the pit itself. I was scared, and I am not afraid of telling it. I saw that Imperious and Necrolai had also become ponies, if I wasn't so scared I would have laughed too. They were still allied with Chrysalis, but now, there were three more figures. A brown, an orange, and a silver ranger dressed figures.

"Hello, Red Ranger, welcome to our humble underworld evil lair, we need your help." said Imperious in a disturbingly friendly tone.

"What do you mean? Why should I help you?" I asked.

"If you haven't noticedwe have new friends, but they aren't very good fighters, we want you to train them to be proper rangers." he explained.

"Why should I help you kill my friends?" I asked.

"Because you want." he answered.

"I don't!" I said.

"Yes, you do..." he said, casting a spell at me. I felt pain like never before, then felt anger, like never before.

After a while I felt this anger flowing through me, then I looked at the mirror. I was morphed, but my armor wasn't the same, it had a silver skull symbold instead of a gold mystic force symbol, and instead of a phoenix drawing on my helmet, I had a bat drawing.

"So, do you want to help us?" Imperious asked.

"Yes, master." I answered.

Author's Note:

Aaaand I'm back! Sorry, this chapter may have been short, but I will try to do better. I am working on next chapter, and also planning another fic. I will start posting it once this one is at the half of the story. So, to get you in the mood for what am I planning to do, here's a list of things that will happen in the fic.

SPOILER ALERT

Chip x Dashie / Teamup with P.R. Ninja Storm / Udonna goes to Equestria with Fireheart / Worlds collide

By the way, sorry for taking so long before releasing this chapter, I will try to compensate. First I will post this chapter and edit the others (fix lack of explanations, improve the descriptions, fix grammar mistakes, correcting writing the character's names wrong, and characters acting off-character, not altering the main plot) and I will release chapters eight and nine tomorrow.

If you are interested, the point in the timeline of both is

Mystic Force : Between the episode "Koragg's Trial" and "Heir Apparent".

F.I.M. : At the beggining of season 3 (Before Twilight becomes an alicorn).