• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

11 Shadows - Part two

UDONNA'S P.O.V.

Just as I feared. Upon arriving at Canterlot I could see a group of ponified hidiacts attacking tha castle, but could see no sign of Celestia. Me, Claire and Fireheart entered the castle, and I fought against some of the hidiacs, I didn't need much effort, all I did was freeze and break them. A white unicorn with blue mane came towards me.

"Thank you for the help, and you are...?" he asked.

"My name is Udonna, this is Claire, and this is Fireheart." I said pointing at my companions.

"Thank for the help once again." he said.

"Don't worry, I just need to know where is the princess." I asked.

"Princess celestia is on her throne room, I was going to check on her, I will take you there then." he said.

"Thank you. By the way, what's your name?" I asked him.

"I am Shining Armor." he answered.

"Thank you, Shining Armor." I said.

We ran through the corridors, fought against groups of hidiacs and saved a few soldiers. What kept me worried was the fact I knew how powerful Celestia was, if she couldn't defeat those hidiacs there should be something really powerful stopping her. When we entered the throne room, I saw not one, but two alicorns. I recognized Princess Celestia, but I haven't met the other alicorn. I didn't have time to ask her identity as I recognized two figures fighting them. One was a mummy-like earth pony that could do magic, even ponified I knew that was Imperious, and the other was clearly Necrolai, the bat-pony. I didn't see the rangers though, I thought what their fate could be for a while, before I remembered where was I and what was happening. Shining Armor ran towards the princesses to defend them, however he was blasted with dark magic and thrown at the other side of the room.

"Shining Armor!" shouted Tia, as her guard fell on the ground.

"Ha! Did you really think that foolish guard of yours could defeat US?! Now, sun princess, get ready to die!" Imperious said, but before he could attack I created a force field around the princesses.

"What?" asked Necrolai.

"It seems like you aren't the only one with tricks, Imperious." I told him. "Now leave this castle and the princesses alone, or..." I threatened him.

"Or what? We have your ranger power, you can't defeat us." Imprious said.

"But you forgot something very important." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I have a dragon." Just as I said that Fireheart threw a fire ball at Imperious.

"What? Ugh, I can't keep up a fight with all of you, at least not alone. Remember this, I will come back." he said.

"You always do, and we will be always ready." I answered him.

"For now, but this isn't over..." Imperious said with an evil grin.

After our brief conversation he teleported himself and Necrolai away. I helped the princesses up, then Shining Armor. After that the blue alicorn asked me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Luna, this is Udonna, the white sorceress, an old friend of mine." Celestia answered for me.

"Okay, we will need to introduce ourselves to each other later when we are all here. Where are the rangers?" Claire asked.

"She is right, my group of rangers have gone missing, I found the magical signature from one of them, known as Solaris Knight, I was wondering if you saw the others." I told them.

"Wait, so you are the one who trained the rangers?" asked Luna.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

"Amazing, they are such great wizards, I love them. You know, I have a few friends that..." she started.

"That can wait Luna." Celestia interrupted. "I just received a letter from Spike, Ponyville is under attack too." she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SPIKE'S P.O.V.

After I sent a letter to Princess Celestia she didn't take more than thiry seconds to teleport into the library, alongside Princess Luna, Shining Armor, a white unicorn I didn't recognize, a sand earth pony, and a red and silver dragon.

"Spike, good to see you are alright. Where's Twi and the others?" Shining Armor asked.

"They went to the town hall, some sort of emergency." I answered.

"And what about the rangers?" asked the white mare.

"The Green, Pink, Blue, and Yellow Rangers left to fight the dark mystics." I answered.

"Dark mystics?" asked the earth pony.

"Yes, they are a group of evil rangers that use dark magic." I answered her.

"Must be some trick of Imperious, what about the Red Ranger?" the white unicorn asked.

"He is in the guests room." I answered.

"That's the problem." said the other dragon. "He is not there."

"What?" I asked.

"I just checked it, once I felt dark magic in the room and decided to investigate." he answered me.

"Then where is Nick?" asked the earth pony.

"Wait, I don't even know who are you." I told them.

"This is Udonna, an old friend of mine." said Princess Celestia, motioning towards the white unicorn. "The others are her friends, but we didn't have enough time to know each other, we must do the presentations later, now Ponyville is under attack. We know the bearers are at the town hall, and the rangers somewhere else, but we don't know where is the Red Ranger or the Solairs Knight." Celstia finished.

"I'll go find the bearers at the town hall." Shining said.

"Wait, I will follow you. Trust me, I know how to fight." said the other dragon.

"Thanks, let's go then." Shining agreed.

They both left the library, only after that I recognized the white unicorn's name.

"Wait, Udonna? Are you the one who trained the rangers?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am." she answered.

"Nice to meet you." I complimented her.

"Nice to meet you too, Spike." she answered.

"And who is the other dragon?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, he is Fireheart, a friend of ours." Udonna answered.

"The rangers never said they had a dragon too." I said.

"We will have time for social interaction later Spike, we must find the rangers first." answered Luna.

"I can feel the Solaris Knight due to both of us having the power of the sun, he is close to the entrance of Ponyville, I will go after him." Celestia said.

"Take care, my friend." said Udonna.

"Likewise." the princess answered.

The princess disappeared in a flash of golden light to help the Solaris Knight, while Udonna and Claire tried to find the rangers, and Shining Armor tried to find the bearers, meanwhile I was wanting to get more acquainted with "Fireheart".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLARIS KNIGHT'S P.O.V.

Koragg was a tough opponent, but that wasn't the main problem. The rangers were in trouble, and I couldn't do anything to help them, wich kept me less and less focused on the fight, until I realised if I continued like this that would be the last fight I would fight. When Koragg's shield started to glow in a red energy, I got ready for my incoming destruction, when... Nothing happend, nothing at all. When I opened my eyes, I saw a white alicorn in front of me, casting a magic shield, blocking Koragg's attack.

"What? I thought Imperious would take care of you!" Koragg shouted.

"Think again!" Celestia answered, as she used a blast of magic to stun him, and helped me up.

"Thanks, Tia. I would be dead if it wasn't for you." I told her.

"Don't worry, Daggeron, now what about showing him the true power of the sun?" Tia asked me.

"Fine, let's do it." I answered her.

"You... after I deal with you I will destroy Imperious myself, that liar... Imperious may not be strong enough to defeat you, but I am not so weak!" Koragg shouted.

"You aren't weak, Koragg. It's just that we are stronger than you." I told him. "Ready, Tia?" I asked the alicorn.

"Ready!" she answered.

"Princess of the sun!"

"Solaris Knight!"

"ULTIMATE SOLAR BLAST!" we shouted in unison.

As we used our spell, the sun started to glow even more, and the Solar Stream Megazord came in, hitting Koragg several times. After that, a beam of light descended from the sun, and hit Koragg in the chest, throwing him on the ground. After that combined attack, Koragg exploded, and both me and Tia turned our backs, and decided to leave the place, until...

"This isn't over." said Koragg, while re-building from the explosion. "You may have defeated me, but we are still strong. The master will be freed, and all of you will be destroyed!" Koragg shouted, before teleporting away.

"What a bad loser." I said, while me and Tia went to the outskirts of town, where I felt the rangers were.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEARERS OF HARMONY P.O.V.

Shining Armor entered the scene with style, followed by a red and silver dragon, both blasting magic at the changelings.

"You!" shouted Chrysalis. "Imperious said you wouldn't be here!"

"Well, it seems he made a little mistake once again, the other being living." said the dragon behind Shining.

"And who is that dragon? I thought the only dragon in Equestria was that library assistant!" shouted Chrysalis.

"Well, I was on the Frozen Norths a few hours ago, if it makes you feel better." he answered.

"Changelings, get him!" their queen shouted.

The dragon however didn't need much effort to defeat them all, once he finished them Shining Armor started speaking.

"You couldn't even defeat the rangers, how do you plan do defeat their dragon?" mocked Shining.

"Wait, what?! A-Are you t-telling me t-this is the ranger's dragon? T-this is..." Chrysalis started.

"Fireheart? That's me!" the dragon answered.

The changeling queen draw back in fear. The bearers never heard about the dragon by the Ranger's stories, nor what he could do, Chrysalis however seemed to have more information about him than them. She was terrified of facing such enemy, especially alone. Even more now that she saw him defeat over twenty of her changelings in less than thirty seconds. Her despair was clearly visible to the bearers, so once she saw how her situation was, she just teleported away.

"Coward..." the dragon said.

"Sooo... you're the ranger's dragon?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes." Fireheart answered.

"Awesome." she said.

"So, you're getting acquainted with Fireheart, I see." said a white unicorn from behind the bearers.

"Who are you?" asked Applejack, suspicious of the unicorn.

"No time to explain, the rangers are in trouble." she said, teleporting them all into another battlefield.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RANGERS P.O.V.

The rangers were basically having their flanks kicked. Not only they were having to fight their friend, who was being mind-controlled somehow, but also they were having to fight three more dark mystics. Wasn't that enough, Nick had always been the most powerful of them all.

"Is that all they can do?" asked the Brown Ranger. "I almost feel insulted."

"The great and powerful Trixie agrees." said the Silver Ranger.

"Don't underestimate them, or you know what happens." warned the Black Ranger.

"Nick, why are you doing this, you're one of us, remember? You're our friend!" shouted the Blue Ranger, as she was thrown into another building by the Black Ranger.

"Friend?" the Black Ranger whispered to himself, that word hanging in his mind. "I don't need friends, and now, I will show you TRUE POWER!" he shouted, charging a blast of dark magic.

"Don't do it!" shouted a new voice, from behind the rangers.

"Udonna?" asked the Pink Ranger.

"Yes, it's me. Now, Nick. I know that, this isn't you, this is the power of the Master, he is trying to control you, you must be strong, you must resist, fight it, Nick!" said Udonna.

"Don't listen to her!" the other dark mystics shouted.

Inside the Black Ranger's mind was like being in a nuclear explosion, everything was a chaos, then he heard another voice.

"Come on, Nick, I know you can do this." said Twilight.

He suddenly remembered who he was, what he stood for, what to do. The Black Ranger's armor started to glow.

"Impossible!" shouted the Orange Ranger.

"This is the power of friendship, miss Shimmer, I hope one day you all understand it." Nick said, sending a wave of fire towards the other three dark mystics, sending them on the floor.

The Dark Mystics watched in horror as they realised their teacher taught everything they knew, but not everything he knew. The Black Ranger's armor continued to glow, until it started glowing in another color. Red. Once his armor was fully recovered, a mass of dark magic flew from his armor, and landed all fours on the ground, it took the shape of the former Black Ranger.

"H-How can it be?" the Black Ranger asked.

"You don't understand it, do you? As long as there is evil there will be good to fight it." said the Red Ranger.

"You are wrong, darkness always wins, AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!!" shouted the Black Ranger. "IT'S TIME TO GO TITAN!"

"Uthe Mejor Prifior!"

The Black Ranger started glowing, as he got bigger, and then transeformed into a giant humanoid with purple armor, and cape, similr to the Phoenix Titanzord, however the helmet resembled more the image of a bat than a phoenix.

"Dark Vampire Titanzord!" he shouted.

"Let's do this!" shouted Vida.

"No, wait. I will finish him myself." said Nick. "You think you are strong? Time to know the power of a real mystic, Legendary source, Mystic force!" he shouted.

The Red Ranger started to glow, as his armor changed. The hooves of the armor changed to white, while the helmet got a little bigger, and more detailed, his cape disappeared and was substitued by white shoulderpads. His original staff alsochanged, into a staff with the shape of a lion. A voice from up above could be heard saying the spell.

"Galwit Mysto Neramanx!"

"And now, just to give you a little taste of my power..." the Red Ranger said, pressing a buttom on his staff." CODE THREE, LEGEND OF THE SKY, MYSTIC FIREBIRD!" he shouted.

Once again he stated to glow, then he transformed into a bird with wings made out of fire, with the power he had on, the Black Ranger wouldn't be a challenge. Both the Firebird, and the Vampire Titanzords fought each other, both the participants were strong enough to make even the princesses worried. The Firebird Titanzord couldn't be hit by the Vampire, because of the aerial advantage, when the Vampire got hit, he really got hurt. The battle was short, but dangerous, a shield had to be cast around the buildings of Ponyville, to avoid all of them being destroyed, and still there were a few minor damages. Eventually, the Vampire Titanzord fell on the ground.

"This... isn't... over... I am your dar side... YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME!!" said the Vampire Titanzord, as it fell on the ground, and burst in flames.

"This is your problem, you don't know when to give up." said the Red Ranger, going back to his normal size and form.

"Well, now it's time to do the big presentation, then." said Nick, realising how many more were with them.

After that, everything was explained. The ranger learned that the white unicorn with blue mane was actually Twilight's brother. The bearers then learned that the other white unicorn was Udonna, the ranger's mentor and master. The earth pony was Claire, a firend of the rangers and gatekeeper of the underworld. And the Red dragon was Fireheart, the last dragon from his universe, also a friend of the rangers.

"From what I've seen they doing that shouldn't even surprise me, but it does." said Rainbow Dash.

After everything was explained, it was Pinke Party time. The rangers celebrated their victory, until nightime, that surely was a day they wouldn't forget.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"You Traitor, you said the princesses wouldn't be a trouble!" shouted Koragg angrily at Imperious.

"That is because I didn't know their DRAGON would come too!" shouted Imperious back at Koragg.

"We are wasting time here, what happend to the Dark Mystics?" asked Chrysalis.

"After they saw the Black Ranger being destroyed they all escaped and ran away from Equestria, we won't find them now." said Necrolai.

"Neither we want to, that plan was a failure!" said Imperious.

After a few hours of discussion, Imperious thought about what do to next.

"Well, we tried to create a group of rangers to stop the Mystic Rangers, but they were defeated for being too inexperient, then what about we call a group more qualified?" said Imperious.

"You don't start, it will fail again." said Necrolai.

"No, it won't. With a little time magic, EVERYTHING can be possible..." Imperious said in an darker tone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

??????'S P.O.V.

I woke up, in the middle of the destruction I caused. Nopony even checked if I was still there. Big mistake. Now I know my purpose, my identity, and even my name. Iam the Black Ranger, destined to slain the Red Ranger, and my name... is Shadow.

Author's Note:

New O.C. Yaaaaayy!!!

Sooo... I had to update the chapter, since I was in a hurry when I published it, I didn't have enough time to make a proper ending, and many other things I wanted to do, so please read it again. This is now the biggest chapter on the fic, and I am really proud of it :3

I hope you enjoy, please comment, and also... a few spoilers ahead (insert River Song joke here)

On the Author's note of chapter 7, I said I would be doing a crossover between the Mystic Force rangers, and the Ninja Storm rangers. Well... I changed my mind, now the crossover will be with S.P.D. sorry if you got sad with this, but... I think the plot would be way more consistent if I made a crossover with S.P.D. sooo... that's it. end of spoiler.