• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

17 Space Patrol Delta Part three : Meet Shadow Ranger

S.P.D. RANGERS P.O.V.

As always, the A-Squad was tough, but that time they were even tougher. Back to their respective original forms, the 5 A-Squad Rangers, and the 5 S.P.D. Rangers were once again fighting each other. Sky, the S.P.D. Red Ranger, was fighting against Charlie, the A-Squad Red Ranger with all his strength, but still, he realised the S.P.D. might lose the battle.

"Hey, S.P.D. what's wrong with you? Scared?" mocked A-Squad Green Ranger.

"Well, kinda yes..." answered A-Squad Green Ranger.

All of his teammates looked at him as if saying 'Seriously?', while the A-Squad members simply chuckled at that. After a few minutes of fighting, the S.P.D. Rangers realised that whoever had brought them to that world did more than just that. The A-Squad had always been their toughest challenge, but this time they were unstoppable. In the begginning, the S.P.D. was almost equally matched with the A-Squad, but in the end, the A-Squad took full advantage, and pushed the S.P.D. rangers to their limit. Punch after punch, and kick after kick, the A-Squad made their way to victory. Even though the A-Squad seemed unstoppable, the S.P.D. rangers didn't like the idea to give up, and decided to use more power to defeat their enemies.

"All-right then, let's step up out game, SWAT MODE!" Shouted the Red SP Ranger.

With a bright flash of light, the 5 SPD Rangers changed into another form, their armors had a new black chest plate, and their helmets had communicators. All of them had big laser guns, and seemed more threatening than before.

"Nice display, B-Squad, but you'll never be as good as us." Said A-Squad Red.

"Hey, Charlie, did anybody ever tell you that you talk too much?" Asked the Red SPD Rangers.

"Nobody would dare..." Started A-Squad Red.

"You talk too much." Interrupted SPD Red Ranger.

With their new boost of power, the S.P.D. Rangers were able to keep up with, and even overpower the A-Squad for a while. However, the A-Squad were still pushing, and eventually, they started having the advantage once again.

Back at the command center...

Commander Cruger was watching as his team was starting to be defeated once again.

"That's it. I believe it's time for me to go in there." Said commander Cruger.

"Sir, we have energy only for two more crossings, be careful" Said Kat.

"Thanks, Kat, I will." Said commander Cruger, putting something in his pocket. "SPD, EMERGENCY!"

In a flash of light, the Shadow Ranger was standing in the commander center, with his Shadow Saber in hand.

The bearers, alongside the Mystic Rangers watched in horror, as the A-Squad started having the advantage again. They all wanted to help, but they were still too limited, so they helped take the civilians out of there. Suddenly the white portal opened again, and out of it came a silver armored figure. With pointy ears, and black visor, in his armor was written "100".

"What?" A-Squad Green said.

"Impossible!" A-Squad Yellow said.

"SHADOW RANGER!" Both A-Squad and B-Squad shosted in unison.

The bearers and Mystic Rangers had no idea who he was, but they would find out soon enough.

"Shadow Saber!" The Shadow Ranger shouted, taking out his sword.

As he started attacking, the A-Squad started backing away. Blow after blow, with the Shadow Ranger, the SPD Rangers started having the advantage again. The A-Squad was being easily overpowered, not only were they facing their arch-enemies, but their first mentor aswell. Every single blast from the SPD Rangers started to become more powerful, and every attack from the Shadow Ranger started becoming more and more painful. Eventually, the so-called A-Squad was at the mercy of the SPD Rangers. The ponies were impressed by their performance, as they had not been able to witness the Mystic Rangers' full power, due to their limited forms.

"All, right, JUDGEMENT TIME!" Shouted the Red SPD Ranger.

The Bearers of Harmony watched the scene, as the Red SPD Ranger took out his morpher, and showed it. Suddenly there was a glowing green circle, and a glowing red 'X'. Both Bearers and Mystic Rangers were confused with what was happening.

"You have been accused of disobeying your superiors, betraying the S.P.D., unleashing a terrorist attack on NewTech city, breaking out of prision, and attacking innocent civillians..." Not long after he said that, the green circle disappeared, and only the red 'X' could be seen. "GUILTY!" The Red SPD Ranger shouted.

"Delta enforcers! Confinement Mode!" He shouted, as he and the other SPD Rangers readjusted their weapons. "Power up!" The Red SPD Ranger shouted, as the sides of his helmet glowed a red light. "Ready!" All SPD Rangers shouted. "Activate!" The Red SPD Ranger shouted.

All the SPD Rangers fired a blast of energy, that combined in the center, and hit the A-Squad at once, sending them all away while they screamed in pain. Eventually, they were nowhere to be seen, but there were five cards on the floor. The SPD Rangers went, and collected the cards. The Bearers of Harmony still in shock.

"What was that?" Asked Twilight.

"Confinement cards," Said the Red SPD Ranger, showing Twilight the cards, where the A-Squad was now stuck. "They'll stay here for a while. It makes it easier to transport prisioners." He finished.

"Wow..." Muttered Twilight.

The Shadow Ranger, however, separated himself from the group, and went to see Udonna, and Celestia. Upon arriving at Canterlot, he spoke to the princesses, and Udonna.

"Greetings, I am Shadow Ranger, commander of the S.P.D." He said.

"Commander of what?" Asked Princess Luna.

"S.P.D., Space Patrol Delta. We are a intergalactic police department, that fights for justice in the world. I am not sure whether or not you are aware of this, but recently, we had a breakout, and some of our prisioners escaped into this world. Most specifically, the A-Squad." Celestia opened her mouth to speak, but the Shadow Ranger interrupted. "They have already been safely containted. The reason I am here is to give you this." He said, and handed a device for Udonna, and Celestia.

"What is this? Udonna, do you know him?" Asked Celestia.

"No, he is unlike any Ranger I've met before..." Spoke Udonna.

"We won't exist for the next 19 years or so, and this device I gave you is to be used only at the end of your journey here. Do not worry, it also undoes what it does." Said the Shadow Ranger.

"And what exactly does it do?" Asked Udonna.

"You will see." He said.

"Why should I trust you?" Asked Udonna.

"You already did. I know how this will end, because you told me. Or, will tell me, in your point of view. See you, someday" He said, and then left, while the two princesses stared at Udonna with confused looks on their faces.

The Shadow Ranger joined the SPD Rangers, who were talking to the Mystic Rangers and the Bearers of Harmony.

"Is it time to leave, sir?" Asked the Red SPD Ranger.

"Yes, unfortunately, our business in this time period is over." Shadow Ranger looked at the ponies. "Don't worry, we will meet again someday. I am sure of it." The Space Patrol Delta B-Squad, and their commander stepped through the white portal, that would be open only one more time.

Once they reached into their command center, all rangers de-morphed, and took the containment cards to their proper places, while Commander Cruger stared at the monitor.

"Did something happen?" Asked Kat.

"Not yet, but it will happen." Cruger awnsered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

Imperious was laughing angrily.

"It seems he lost it." Commented Koragg.

"Once again we failed. I am seriously concerned with what will we do now." Said Necrolai.

"What will we do?!" Imperious looked with insane-filled eyes. "WE ARE GOING BACK OF COURSE!"

"What?!" All asked in unison.

"Currently we are too weak to defeat the Rangers, so, if we go back to our universe, we will be able to turn back to our forms easily. Thanks to the A-Squad, the barrier between these worlds has gotten weaker. All I need to do is go to the right place, and open the portal." Imperious explained.

"And what would be this 'Right Place'?" Chrysalis asked.

"Canterlot Castle." Imperious awnsered with a wicked look.

Everyone wanted to contradict him, but he made up his mind, and summoned Fang, a red snake pony, as well as an army of at least 100 hidiacs.

"And since the Rangers, nor the bearers had time to recover, we are going NOW!" Imperious said.

Author's Note:

Finally finished, I'll be posting this when I post all the final chapters at once.

Yep, this story WAS cancelled, but since I decided to come back and finish it, would it be just, you know, hiatus?

Either way, I fail to see why the hell would I want to cancell a story I was already planning a sequel for. It won't come so soon, but I belive it will exist.