• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

10 Shadows - Part one

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"Is everything in order?" asked the Black Ranger.

"Yes, everything will go just as we planned." answered Chrysalis.

"Good then, everypony here knows the plan?" asked the Black Ranger.

"Uhhh, I was a bit distracted, could you explain again?" asked Gilda.

"You disappoint me in so many ways..." said the Black Ranger.

"Just explain, please." asked Sunset.

"Fine, I will pretend I just escaped the underworld so I can ifiltrate the rangers." started the Black Ranger.

"...Later I will distract the bearers of harmony with my changelings..." continued Chrysalis.

"...And I will keep the Solaris Knight away from you..." continued Koragg.

"...After this, I will reveal myself, and make the Rangers emotionally vulnerable, then we four attack the rangers, and defeat them once and for all." finished the Black Ranger.

"What about Imperious and Necrolai?" asked Trixie.

"We will keep the princesses distracted, so they won't interfere in your battle." said Necrolai.

"And after we win all dimensions will be ours to command." agreed Imperious.

"So let's get this plan in action!" said Gilda.

"I will be going back to ponyville now, send some monsters after me, it will improve my acting. Bye now." said the Black Ranger, while leaving the underworld lair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UDONNA'S P.O.V.

When we woke up on the top of a snowy mountain I already knew where we were, in the Frozen Norths. The first thing I realised after that is that I was a pony again, just like last time. I was a white unicorn, with red mane, and my cutie mark was still an ice flake. The second thing I noticed was that Fireheart and Claire had changed too. Fireheart was now bipedal and way smaller than his original size, now closer to ours, only slightly bigger, while Claire was now an earth pony with sand color and blonde mane, her cutie mark was a little crescent moon. It took me a while to realise that it meant she was the gatekeeper, wich I thought appropriate. The third thing I realised is that she was shivering from the cold.

"T-This i-is f-freezing U-Uddona... H-How c-can y-you h-hand-dle i-it?" asked claire clearly not happy with the cold weather.

"My mystic element is ice, I should be fine here, well Fireheart, could you keep Claire warm please?" I asked our dragon.

"Yes, Udonna." said Fireheart.

"Y-You T-Talk?" asked Claire confused while still shivering.

"Well, I always did, I suppose only now you understand." answered Fireheart.

"Dragons can talk in equestria, Claire. Just like ponies." I said.

"P-Ponies? W-wait! I am a p-pony!" Claire realised.

"Yes, you are. I will explain on the way, I can feel the rangers are in great danger, we must go now." I said, feeling dark magic moving.

"O-Ok." said Claire, still shivering from the cold.

"Let's go then." agreed Fireheart.

The three of us then moved towards equestria, we were going to Canterlot to see an old friend of mine, Princess Celestia, I was afraid that if something wanted to threaten the rangers it would like to threat her too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RANGERS P.O.V.

The rangers were abou to leave their work for lunchtime when Twilight came screaming into the room.

"Lightning, Tornado, Metal, Tidal!" she called them, trying to mantain their cover in public.

"Yes, Twilight?" asked Metal Leaf.

"I found him." she answered.

"Where?" asked Tornado.

"It's close to the river." answered Twilight.

"Fine, let's go then!" said Lightning Storm.

The rangers left the store and found a place to morph without being seen.

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

The rangers were running to the river, where Twilight said Nick would be. She wasn't completely sure, however she felt a great fire magic aura that could only be his. Once they arrived they saw the unicorn being attacked by over fifteen hidiacs, de-morphed. The rangers thought he already ha fought against much more, but they eventually de-morphed him. Once finding him the rangers decided to help him and attack the hidiacs.

"Nick, are you all right?" asked the Blue Ranger.

"Yes, I'm just hurt, nothing else..." said Nick.

"Let's get you out of here." said the Blue Ranger.

The other rangers continued to fight the hidiacs for a while, but once they were all defeated, ten stickzoids appeared to fight the rangers too. Meanwhile, the Blue Ranger took Nick to Twilight's house, so she could heal him, then returned to the fight. Once she arrived she helped the other rangers destroy the stickzoids it didn't take more than two mintues for the rangers to turn them all to dust.

"Where's Nick?" asked the Pink Ranger.

"I took him to Twilight's house, so she could heal him." answered the Blue Ranger.

"Good, now let's find out what happend to him." said the Green Ranger.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"How is our plan doing?" asked Imperious.

"It's working perfectly, the rangers fell for the trick." answered Chrysalis.

"Excellent, now it's your time to act, Chrysalis, go and distract the bearers, me and Necrolai will be going right away." said Imperious.

"Yes, my lord." answered Chrysalis.

"Once the bearers and the Princesses are distracted I will go after the Solaris Knight." said Koragg.

"That's exactly the plan, Koragg, now try not ruining everything this time, ok?" said Imperious.

"Whatever, I obey to the master, not to you." said Koragg.

Once Koragg left the room, the villains decided to watch what was Chrysalis doing. She was still following the plan, and was already getting her changelings ready for the attack.

"Excellent, who could have thought our greatest enemy would become our most helpful ally?" said Imperious, watching the crystal globe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEARERS OF HARMONY P.O.V.

The other Rangers arrived at Twilight's house to see how was Nick, they joined the bearers outside the door of the guest's room. After a few minutes Twilight and Fluttershy came out of the room.

"He is fine now, no serious injuries, he might need to rest for a while." said Twilight.

"Okay, we will just go and ask what happend, maybe he may have found out something." said Xander.

"I don't think it's a good idea." said Fluttershy in her usual tone.

"We won't stay for long, we promise." said Vida.

"Fine, then. Go in." said Twilight.

The rangers entered the room and found Nick lying on the bed, he was awake, and had a mysterious sinister grin on his face. The bearers got close to the door, so they could hear the conversation.

"Are you all right, Nick?" asked Chip.

"Oh? Yes, I'm fine now, thank you." said Nick looking a little surprised.

"What happend? You disappeared for days, Nick." said Vida.

"I was kept in some sort of dungeon by Imperious, he was trying to suck my ranger power to feed those evil rangers, I could escape after a while, but I was too weak to fight against those hidiacs." answered Nick.

"Well, it's good that you're back with us, now let's get out of here and let our Red Ranger rest." said Chip.

Once the rangers left the room, screams could be heard outside.

"Well, it seems we must go again." said Xander, getting his morpher.

"No, you don't." said Fluttershy.

"And why not?" asked Chip.

"You have just come out of a fight, you're too tired." answered Fluttershy.

"Don't worry, rangers, we can handle this on our on, right bearers?" asked Twilight.

All the bearers nodded, once they left and went to the town hall they could see Chrysalis was acting again, with a group of at least thirty changelings.

"Okay, maybe we can't..." said Twilight, once she saw the changeling queen attacking the city.

They just stood still for a while, until Twilight spoke.

"But that doesn't stop us from trying, let's go!" she eventually said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRINCESS CELESTIA'S P.O.V.

I had just received a letter from Spike, he said that Twilight and the other bearers were out fighting queen Chrysalis, and that they had found Nick, and the other rangers were too busy taking care of him. I couldn't just stand and watch my best student and her friends being destroyed, I had to do something. I was about to leave Canterlot when Shining armor entered the room, with a face of pure terror.

"What happend?" I asked.

"We are being attacked by weird creatures, I don't know what they are, but they are too many and the other guards don't know what to do." Shining answered.

"Where is my sister?" I asked.

"She is helping us." he answered.

"I will go too, then. We can't take too long." I said.

"And why, are you in a hurry?" I heard a voice beind me.

When I looked back I saw my sister being thrown through the window by a bat-like creature, as I saw a strange pony dressed like a mummy, with multi-colored spheres on the shoulder pads.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The rangers didn't tell you about me? I am Imperious, dark lord of the underworld." said the mummy-like pony.

"And I am Necrolai, queen of vampires." said the bat-like pegasus.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We don't need to tell you our plan, you will understand pretty quickly." said Imperious. "Especially, because not even the Solaris Knight will escape us." he finished.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAGGERON'S P.O.V.

I could feel my friends were in danger. The rangers, the bearers, and even the princesses, I was going to Ponyville with the Solar Stream train when I hit a force field of dark magic keeping me in. I left the train and decided to go by hoof when I was hit by a blast of dark magic coming from somewhere else.

"Where are you? Show yourself!" I called to my invisible enemy.

"If you wish..." I heard.

When I looked at the direction of the voice I saw Koragg, the Wolf Knight looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you really think I will let you save your precious bearers? Now, Solaris Knight, it's time for you to be destroyed!" he shouted.

"Not today!" I answered, using my lamp blaster at him.

"Most impressive... But not enough, we have already won." he said in an evil tone.

"I am afraid I must prove you wrong." I said, then we began our fight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RANGERS P.O.V.

"I just received a letter from the princess, she said Canterlot is under attack from Imperious and Necrolai." said Spike.

"We must help them!" said Vida.

"But what about the bearers?" asked Spike.

"RANGERS WE NEED YOUR HELP!" shouted Lyra, entering the room.

"What happend?" aksed Xander.

"It's the Dark Mystics! You need to stop them!" said Lyra.

"Well, let's go, then!" said Chip.

"Magical source, Mystic force!" The rangers shouted in unison.

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

The rangers left to the outskirts of Ponyville. Once they arrived, they saw the dark mystics terrorizing innocent ponies.

"Stop right there!" shouted Vida.

"Oh, look! It's those failed power rangers, that think themselves stronger than us!" mocked the Silver Ranger.

"Enough of your games!" shouted the Blue Ranger.

"Why? There is still one game left..." said a new voice behind the rangers.

"Nick, what are you doing here? What game are you talking about?" asked the Yellow Ranger.

"The game of lies, the game of emotions, the game not even the mystic rangers can win. Why am I here? To join my team of course." answered Nick.

"Your team? What do you mean?" asked the Green Ranger.

"This. Dark source, Evil force!" said Nick.

"Uthe Mejor Ranger!"

"Now, rangers, it's time to meet your doom!" said the black rangers, as the four Dark Mystics and the four Mystic Rangers got ready to what could be their last battle against each other.

Author's Note:

Chapter ten! YAY!
Comment what you thought please, and give me suggestions. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I enjoyed writing it.

Udonna returned to equestria, and now with Fireheart and Claire. Will the rangers win this battle, or will it be their last?