• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 4,227 Views, 28 Comments

Power rangers : Mystic Friendship - rpp4d2



Crossover between My little pony : friendship is magic, and Power rangers : mystic force

  • ...
10
 28
 4,227

12 Enter the Everfree

HEROES P.O.V.

Five days have passed after the defeat of the Black Ranger, and the Dark Mystics didn't show up in Equestria ever since. Imperious and his minions still attacked once in a while, but as always the rangers could defeat them. Ever since Udonna had gotten to Equestria, the rangers had to continue their training. Twilight kept asking Udonna to train with the rangers too, however Udonna knew how dangerous it could be.

"I am sorry, Twilight, but the rangers use types of magic that are mostly unknown in your world. From what your friends told me, you almost couldn't handle the power of one single morphing spell, the rangers however, are already used to doing it at least thrice a day." Udonna said.

Twilight shivered at the thought. How could they handle so much power? She still wouldn't take "no" as an answer, and started asking Udonna once again.

"Please, miss Udonna. I am the element of magic, I wish to know more about these spells and how to use them properly. Please." Twilight asked once again.

"Yes, I know. You're the most talented apprentice of Tia, but I still don't think you're ready to learn such power." Udonna said.

"Well, not yet, but she can try some smaller spells." said a new voice from behind Udonna.

Both Udonna and Twilight looked behind to find a crimson unicorn dressed with a black cloak and bracelets.

"Nick, it seems like you finished your training then. If you insist, I will allow you to show her some minor spells. But be careful, you two." Udonna said, before leaving the room.

"So... will you help me?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, it's the least I can do for you after... well... you know..." Nick started, bad memories coming to his mind.

"Hey, don't need to worry, you were under mind control. And what matters is that you are safe now." Twilight answered.

"Yeas, I guess you're right." Nick eventually answered. "So, what would you like to learn?" he asked.

"Well, a lot, but since I am not 'strong enough' my list must be limited. So, no ranger power, legendary power, titanzord power, or anything like that, right?" she asked.

"Well, I can teach you some other spells that are really useful, like calling veichles, or super strenght." Nick answered.

"Fine, let's get started!" Twilight said.

They both left the room, and went to some nearby hills around Ponyville. Upon arriving both got their mystical items. Nick's fire staff, and Twilight's magic tiara.

"Well, this one is simple. We use it to call our veichles, when we need them in battle, so they come flying straight to us." Nick said.

"Let's start training then." Twilight said.

After thirty minutes of training Twilight had learned a few spells with Nick, including summoning the mystic racers, summoning Nick's mystic speeder, and now was trying to cast a super strenght spell.

"Try again, Twilight. You're almost there." said Nick.

"Galwit Myst-" Twilight started.

"Twilight, look, the spell is just 'Galwit Neramax', not 'Galwit Mysto Neramax', that's a different spell." Nick interrupted.

"I can't do this spell." Twilight said in defeat.

"Twilight, I know this is hard, but let me ask you something." Nick said.

"Fine." Twilight answered.

"When suddenly fifteen hidiacs appear in front of me, do you see me running away from them?" Nick asked.

"No..." Twilight answered.

"When our enemies become giant monsters, do I run away from them?" Nick asked.

"No." Twilight answered.

"When me and the other rangers are clearly outmatched, do we give up?" asked Nick.

"No." answered Twilight.

"Then why should you give up?" Nick asked.

"Thanks, Nick." said Twilight.

They both were about to get back into training, when suddenly they felt something weird, something evil. Coming from not too far away from them there could be felt dark magic. Imperious was on his move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"Do you think he can do the job?" asked Chrysalis.

"Yes, I am. All he needs to get is a few ingredients for my spell" said Imperious.

"You have been working on that spell for five days, and still no success." said Koragg.

"And you? What have you done so far?" asked Imperious.

After a brief discussion, both returned to their duties.

"What are you even looking for in the everfree?" asked Chrysalis.

"A plant called poison joke, now, get out of my room." answered Imperious.

Chrysalis left the room, and Imperious just stood and watched how were his soldiers progressing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TWILIGHT AND NICK'S P.O.V.

"Did you feel this too?" asked Twilight.

"Yes." answered Nick.

"Let's call our friends, then go investigate." said Twilight.

"If it's Imperious we might be in trouble, there is no time for that, you go and send them a messege, I will search around." said Nick.

"I am not risking losing you again, let's go together!" said Twilight.

"Um... Fine, I'll just send a messege." said Nick.

After sending a message to the others, Nick and Twilight went to the direction of the dark energy, and ended up at the entrace of the everfree forest.

"Why does things always have to end up here?" asked Twilight.

"Well, let's go and see it." said Nick, as they entered the forest.

Once they were inside they followed the direction where the dark magic energy came from, until they reached a certain area of the forest with some blue plants.

"Watch out! These are poison jokes, last time I got close to them a lot of bad things happend." said Twilight.

"Fine, but I think they are over here." said Nick.

Suddenly, a group of fifteen hidiacs jumped in front of them.

"And I was right, let's go then. Magical source, Mystic force!" said Nick.

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

The Red Ranger started attacking the hidiacs, while Twilight tried some of the tricks she had learned with Nick. She was getting better with ofensive magic, and in less than three minutes all hidiacs had been defeated.

"Well, what's next?"

Just as Nick asked that a new creature appeared in front of them, it was like a dark green pony, but the creature's head looked like a crimson rose, and it's hooves were full of thorns.

"So, you were able to stop my hidiacs? Doesn't matter, I have work to do, and you won't be able to stop me... Unless of course, you don't actually care about that zebra, right?" asked the creature.

"Zercora? What did you do to her?" asked Twilight.

"Oh, nothing too serious, at least, not for the next twelve minutes. Hahahahaha!" the creature said, then escaped.

"We must help her, follow me!" Twilight said.

Twilight went on the directon of the zebra's house, with Nick following her. Upon arriving they saw a green smoke around the house, and the unmistakable scent of poison. They both entered the house, and saw Zecora lying unconscious on the floor.

"Zecora!" Twilight shouted realising her friend on the floor.

Both Nick and Twilight left the house with their unconscious friend. After a while they could hear Zecora muttering under her breath.

"Thanks for saving me, now I will follow my path. You must defeat that creature, you two do your best.

"Fine, we'll come back later." said Nick, then left.

"I'll go with him then, call us if you need help." said Twilight, then left too.

Zecora simply nodded, then fell unconscious again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHADOW'S P.O.V.

I just stood and watched the scene. The rangers arrived right in time to stop the attacking hidiacs. It didn't take them too long before defeating all the hidiacs, after that Thorns started attacking them too, after that I could heard the ranger's annoying shout.

"IT'S TIME TO GO TITAN!" they shouted.

"Galwit Mysto Prifior!"

After that, the four rangers started fighting Thorns, who was having a little bit of trouble to keep up with them, but could knock them all on the ground. Unfortunately, the Red Ranger came into the battle scene too, and morphed into his titan form. After that, they cast their spell.

"Galwit Mysto Unios!"

They combined into the megazord and started attacking Thorns, eventually defeating her, and transforming him into nothing but dust and sparks.

"Checkmate!" they shouted.

After that, they left the scene, once again, not even looking back. I went there and cast my own spell.

"Colinog Trebanage" I said.

After this, part of the dust started to glow purple, and Thorns was brought back to life.

"I... I thought you were dead... aww, you came back for me?" she asked.

"Quiet. Imperious doesn't know about me, and it will remain like that. Now follow me, we have work to do." I said, as she got up and followed me into my secret lair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAINS P.O.V.

"So... Thorns may have been defeated, but she accomplished her task, now what will be the next ingredient?" asked Chrysalis.

"It would be the legendary pearl that ends everything. It's origins are unknown, but we know where it is..." Imperious answered.

"Where?" asked Necrolai.

"In a secret dungeon... Below the Crystal Empire..." Imperious answered.

Author's Note:

I AM STILL ALIVE!

Sorry, I took too long. I was busy recently, and also I didn't have any idea of what to write for this chapter, so I kept delaying it. I hope this won't happen again.

Coment what you thought about tha chapter, and once again, sorry.