• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 844 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 844

PreviousChapters
Chapter 37. Before The Dawn

CANTERLOT CASTLE
After a long day of patrols and as Celestia's sun was finally beginning to set I arrive at my room, with a weary look upon my face I open the door to my private chambers only to smile as I see Dash already in there sitting on one of the chairs reading what looks to be the most recent daring do book. Walking over to her I place a hand upon her shoulder "Hey Dash I wasn't expecting you figured you would probably be out patrolling as long as you could"

Smiling as she looks up to me she closes her book and hops down from the chair onto her hooves. "I could say the same to you big guy but honestly I finished my shift like 20 minutes ago and figured id come here to wait for you" She blushes a little as she speaks making me smile as i kneel down to hug her.

"I am always happy to spend time with you Dash, You make even the hardest of days better for me" I say before giving her cheek a soft kiss causing her face to turn almost completely red.

"You do the same for me Prism" comes her swift reply before she returns my kiss though planting her lips directly onto mine for a moment before breaking away to say more. "In fact I have this feeling like tonite will be the last time we are going to have to relax alone until all this is over and well..." She just kind trails off there still blushing as her tail swishes and her wings twitch.

I smirk a bit and pick her up succeeding in giving her a quick startle which makes her wings pop out. "Methinks i know what the lady has in mind for the night" I almost giggle out before nuzzling into her neck fur as I carry her over towards the bed. Dash meeps but makes no move to stop or halt my progress and a moment later we are both laying there snuggled up close to each other.



SEVERAL HOURS LATER
I smile happily as i lay out on my side on the bed holding a passed out Dash in my arms up against my chest, a look of absolute contentment on her disheveled face. I sigh softly feeling just as content as she looks slowly running the claws on one hand through her mane, our snuggle session having turned rather physical quite quickly. 'wow what did i ever do to deserve such a mare' I silently think to myself as I just lay there watching her sleep staving off my own need for it for just a few more moments of being with her. 'there is literally nothing I would not do or give for her, I just hope I will prove enough to give her a future worth living' I keep myself from shuddering slightly as that thought runs through my mind though as I look at her sleeping so peacefully with a smile on her face i cant help but feel that things will work out. i watch her sleep for a few more minutes before allowing myself to succumb to it as well taking one last glance at her face before finally passing out.

Author's Note:

the final chapter before the big fight starts. sorry for the size but just wanted to finally get into the big bit of this story. I promise the next chapter will be much MUCH bigger and will not be released until im completely satisfied with it. expect it sometime in the coming months though im not sure when.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 2 )

Men
Battle stations,
BATTLE STATIONS,

BATTLE STATIONS

SOUND THE AIR RAID SIREN

AWOOGA AWOOGA

TODAY WE LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
FIIIIREEE

Why was this cancelled?

Login or register to comment