• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 843 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 843

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21. The Crimson terror part 2

ALMOST HALF A DAY EARLIER

As Crimson snuffs out the last life in the small town where he had arrived he takes a moment to look around, surveying the destruction and death he had single handedly caused. With a short laugh he gloats to himself simply to hear the sound of his own voice. "Ha wonderful I had almost forgotten how satisfying it is to kill these poor wretched creatures. Shame all the fights gone out of them would have enjoyed at..." Crimson stops mid-sentence as the sounds of three sets of wings being pushed as hard as they can pierce the deathly quiet of the town. Three all white pegasi guards touch down in front of Crimson kicking up small clouds of dust from the impact the head one immediately yelling out.

"In the name of the crown you will halt your rampage at once or force will be used" The guard's voice is authoritative and precise though all it does is bring a chuckle from the crimson creature.

"You must be what passes for the guard now. Come show me how far it has fallen under my sister's rule." With that the Crimson launches himself forwards at a flat run cocking his arm back as he comes within reach of the guard who dared to order him in anyway. With a resounding crack his fist slams into the guards head causing the entire front of the guards face to simply cave in splashing blood and bits of brain against the Crimsons scales. The other two look on in horror as their commanders body slumps to the ground, only for that horror to grow when the creature turns its attention to them.

Paralyzed with fear the next guard goes down quickly having its head torn clean from its body before being tossed aside like a squishy ball. The third one is already in the air and taking off by the time his buddy has been decapitated though he doesn't make it very far before his body is engulfed in a torrent of fire. The guard drops from the air writhing around on the ground before Crimson suanters over giving one quick precise stomp to the ponies head that stops it cold.

"Just as I thought. No fight in them either. I do hope a worthy challenge shows itself otherwise this will just be boring" Crimson tilts his head back letting out an evil cackle towards the sun before turning his gaze to the buildings around him. "Hmmm I think this place would look a lot better burning to the ground" With that decided the Crimson opens his maw one more time letting a torrential plume of flames spew forth igniting every building within his view, quickly turning the now dead town into a raging inferno. As the town burns behind him the Crimson stalks out towards the next strong scent of pony.

Author's Note:

sorry for the short chapter but just wanted to get something out to show that i am still working on my stories and that i haven't forgotten about you all just have been going through so much is hard to write.

PreviousChapters Next