• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 844 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 844

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10 Taking Back The Throne part 1

As we walk Dash tells me about the last two weeks since the insurrection happened, as she calls it. Where a group of ponies had lead a rather large force against Canterlot consisting mostly of pegasi, and unicorns but bolstered with griffons and even a half dozen young dragons. The fight had been short they had simply swarmed the city killed the guard and taken the citizens hostage and then used them to negotiate for Celestia and Luna's unconditional surrender. After that a Unicorn had taken the sun throne and a pegasus the Moon throne. They captured Twilight when she attempted a rescue of them soon after. Since then most of Equestria has come under their influence with the rest rallying around the banner of the Crystal empire in opposition. Ponyville being so close had quickly been subjugated the entire force that had been left to occupy the town having gone to attack the Airship which is what gave Dash the chance to knock them from the sky with her rainboom. Once we arrive at the hospital after Dash makes a big deal of letting them know who I am, I am seen to right away. The singed and scorched feathers are easily treated while the ones that had been violently ripped out would need to grow back in on their own the fix though giving me back some limited ability to fly. Not very fast but I could still fly so I thank the doctor kindly and after Krath has his injuries treated which goes a lot better than mine most of his being only scorches and cuts we are on our way to Twilight's castle to depose the Unicorn that had taken up residence there and had a thing for younger ponies. I easily take care of the young dragon guarding the front door as I rush up grabbing the roughly Alicorn sized dragon, snapping its neck with a sharp twist of his head the look of confusion never leaving its face not even in death.

"Wow" Dash exclaims "Your really a badflank now huh"

Smiling I nod and toss the dragons body aside before I let krath use his greater physical strength to smash the doors down

"By the way Prism who is your new friend. I mean I'm glad for the help but he hasn't said very much?" Dash asks me curiously

"Oh sorry that's Krath. hes a good warrior but does tend to keep to himself" I reply stepping past the now shattered doors. The trip through the rest of the castle is rather uneventful until for the second time in my life I hear a cry that sends my instincts into over drive.

"No please no. Somepony please help me" the voice is so tiny I can barely hear it but I'm not the only one who does as all three of us turn down a hallway running flat out. We arrive at a door where another cry for help pierces the silence and I don't even take the time to open it simply going right through it leaving a space in my shape in the door. The scene before me sends ice through my veins. There on the bed is a fully grown unicorn stallion advancing on something hidden. The unicorn turns to me after a moment and from his changed spot I can see a single orange colored wing and a wisp of purple tail. For me that's it and from my spot in the door I fling myself through the air like a spear, tackling the unicorn from the bed my opened jaws in his face the moment we land showing him all of my very sharp, pointy and slightly serrated teeth. Dash follows in after as I hear her exclaim

"SCOOTS!" I turn my eyes to see her fly to the bed and scoop up the now sobbing pegasus filly in her arms and race out the door but not before saying with such venom and ice in her words that it makes even me shudder "He's all yours Prism"

Smiling though I turn back to the now very scared unicorn easily shown by the fact that hes just pissed on the floor and motion for Krath to leave the room which he does but only to stand outside in the hall. With my full attention on the unicorn though I say slowly and clearly my voice so cold that i can see him shiver at my words. "I have always wondered what pony tastes like" the very next sound is his very short scream as I tear out his throat with my teeth and then proceed to actually eat him not seeing this thing beneath me as a pony. My rage never once taking over.

Author's Note:

Yeah another short one. and yeah i keep doing that to Scoots but i promise thats the last time she just makes for such a good victim. might make this a multi parter as i'm not just gunna have him go after canterlot right away. and before anyone can say anything Dash is protective of Scootaloo. it may be against her morals to kill but she didn't exactly have much reason to save him/stop glitter and Krath well Im not even gunna go there.

PreviousChapters Next