• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 844 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 844

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27. The Beast's Leash

With the last griffon falling the destruction of Appleloosa comes to a close. The crimson creature stands surveying the destruction he has wrought when his mind is turned blank, his consciousness ripped from his body for a chat with his Master.

"Crimson Flash. why have you not destroyed those insufferable Princesses yet. Why do you insist on filling your primal need for destruction" Come the bellow from the darkness his mind now inhabits twin glowing eyes seeming to peer down into his very soul.

"I apologize Master. After so long without the taste of their sweet flesh i felt it only right to gorge myself a bit my lord Seshreem" Crimson Flash replies with as much reverence and fear as he can muster.

The ancient dragon chuckles dryly at the crimson scaled creatures reply."Yes I do wish I could taste one of them again and one day I will.. but not until the Princesses of the sun and moon lay dead. Do not forget it is I who had you freed from your imprisonment in the bowels of Tartarus. You owe me Crimson. I want out of the shadow lands so that I might once again bathe this land in darkness as I did before the ponies came to it. In-fact to hurry you along while we have been talking here another of my minions there in Equestria has come up to your catatonic body and plucked your heart from your chest using a dark ritual and spell I gave him. You will now follow his commands as he currently has convinced me of his renewed vigor and ability to actually follow my orders."

Before Crimson can even reply to his Master his mind is flung back to his body. Once sight and consciousness has returned to his body he is greeted by the sight of a large emerald green unicorn with a pine green tail and mane. the unicorns citron colored eyes boring into his own.

"I see that our Master has finished with you then. I am Emerald Spark you will come with me and do as I say or risk upsetting our glorious Master" Emerald Spark says rather flatly his voice hollow and cold.

"Puny pony. You will return to me my heart or I will end you in a most unpleasant manner" comes crimsons snarled reply to the pony who would dare take something from him until a massive pain explodes in his chest as his heart is brought into view in Emerald Sparks magic

"I could end you right here creature. Do not forget who our Master has put in charge here. Now fall inline and do as your told. We will be directly attacking Canterlot in a few days and all must be prepared." Without another word or a single moments hesitation the whites of Emerald Spark's eyes turn green while wisp's of purple come from the outer edges. His horn glows black as he channels his newly acquired dark magic forcibly teleporting both himself and Crimson to Emeralds currently hidden base of operations.

Author's Note:

Short chapter about Crimson and some more exposition towards the true big baddy of my world. hope you all are enjoying this so far. have also decided to add a few extra chapters. instead of ending at 30 like i planned im thinking of going to 33-35 chapters

PreviousChapters Next