• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 843 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 843

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12. Taking Back The Throne part 2 (minor edits)

The next morning as consciousness begins to slowly fill my world I quickly find 2 things apparent, one the warm spot where a pony body should be curled up against my scales is rather cold and secondly that I am unable to move my arms, legs or wings. The realization of the second thing quickly brings my eyes fully open to find that I have been bound in chains and am being towed by 2 pegasi stallions one red with a black tail the other blue with a yellow tail on the cloud that I spent most of the night with Rainbow Dash. Going to speak I find my muzzle also currently enclosed in chains so I'm just able to make a few muffled growls.

"Oh look big fella's awake brother" The blue one says his yellow mane and rather striking green eyes coming into view as he turns his head

"So he is brother. So he is" The red one says as he turns to look at me with his left eye a large jagged scar running down his right one. The piercing stare from his remaining blue eye though still just as powerful. "Well after the boss got wind of some creature coming in and freeing up ponyville didn't think we would find it just laying there all alone sleeping on some cloud" The red one continues on with a smirk

"Hehe yeah was almost too easy brother but the boss is going to want talk with this one. This dumb thing went and killed the new kings sister can't say what he will have in store for him is going to be pleasant" The words of the blue pegasus makes me gulp but not panic. I am a killing machine a MONSTER if this king thinks he will have such an easy time of it ill give him what for so for now I decide to bide my time waiting until I have my chance to strike.

About two hours later we arrive at Canterlot the length of the trip caused by the need to add to and reinforce the cloud every so often. Upon arrival I am swiftly handed off to a group of unicorns who unbind my legs with their magic then command me to walk forwards without giving me much choice in the matter. I am led through the town in chains a spectacle of those who would dare go against the new crown as such it takes another forty five minutes before we reach the castle. When we finally do I am quickly led in and directly to the throne room, I am brought before a rather large emerald green unicorn who sits upon a large white throne. He turns to me his citron colored eyes seeming to bore holes directly into my scales. I am forced to kneel before him with my head held low by the magic of the guards

"You must be the one who killed my sister in Ponyville. My planted spies were correct you are quite the creature to behold. But you are nothing and I am going to make sure you know that." The emerald green unicorn turns to his guards. "I want him put in the darkest cell in the lowest part of the dungeon. I'm going to enjoy making you the beast you should be" his laugh echoes in my ears as I'm dragged off into the bowels of Canterlot castle.



6 MONTHS LATER

Noise wakes me into the darkness from a fitful slumber, and I push myself away from where I know the door to be and into a corner pressing my useless wings up against the cold stone in a vain attempt to protect them from further harm. I can hear the lock of the door as the key slides in and turns the clicks of it unlocking quite loud. I curl up in on myself whimpering before the door even opens and the light of a torch falls upon me.

"Princess here I have found him." The voice is male but I do not look as I barely even register what he has said. I curl up a little tighter expecting any moment for the pain to begin. The rapid sound of hooves upon stone hits my ears as another pony comes rushing towards my cell. They stop with a skid then a distinctly feminine gasp of shock.

"Oh Prism..." The voice seems familiar but I can't place it. The sound of hooves on stone resounds through my cell moving towards me slowly. "Prism do you know who I am. Do you remember me"

The voice is so soft so warm nothing like what I have heard for so long now that when the source of it touches me I barely even flinch something deep inside me saying I can trust this one. Slowly I open my eyes and look upon a Lavender colored mare with a horn and wings. She smiles softly but I stare at her blankly. Seeing no recognition dawn on my face and having not gotten a response from me she speaks again.

"Prism It's me Twilight don't you recognize me" Her voice is shaky but I just stare at her blankly not knowing who this warm mare before me is. Seeing that no I don't know her she almost seems to break down into tears before quickly composing herself. Pulling away from me and turning out to face the hall she gives a quick shout the volume and power of her voice causing it to reverberate down through the halls making sure every ear hears her. "Guards we have found what we came for. Free the other slaves and then get topside. We. Are. Leaving." Her final words are commanding, authoritative and with that she turns to me the smile on her face so warm and her words so soft "Come Prism its time to go home" She reaches out a hoof to me and I take it without even thinking every fiber of my being screaming that this mare CAN be trusted for some reason despite my broken mind telling me to flee or fight. She smiles one more time and her horn begins to glow. The glow from her horn surrounds the both of us and in a flash of lavender light the dark cell I have called home disappears.

Author's Note:

as of this point Im officially breaking away from show canon and will now be completely going by my own headcanon world. yes i left it kinda vague there at the end I plan to have what happened etc come out over the next few chapters as he is rehabilitated by Twilight once again.

PreviousChapters Next