• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 843 Views, 14 Comments

Tales Of An Outcast - PrismStrike



the story of my life and how I went from just being an animal to having friends, a Life, a job and even a mare to call my own

  • ...
8
 14
 843

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Taking Back The Throne part 1.5 That Night

After cleaning up me and Krath head towards the castle entrance only to find that Dash and Scootaloo have been captured by a Pink unicorn. Both of them currently being held in a magical bubble that is quickly shrinking. Krath reacts first charging the unicorn only to take a blast of magic to the chest as the bubble around Dash and Scootaloo disappears dropping them both to the floor. Krath falls backwards a smoking hole in his chest where his heart used to be. The sight sends me over the edge and I'm on the mare before her next spell can even start charging. I grab her by the horn with both hands squeezing tightly upon it making her scream out in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She lets out a blood curdling scream as I plant one of my feet against her barrel and with all my might rip her horn straight from her head. Her eyes roll back and her jaw hangs slack as a spray of blood flows from the hole in her forehead as she hits the floor dead. The pain and shock of having her horn ripped from her having overloaded her nervous system. For good measure though I turn her horn around and jam it point first back into the hole and into her brain her body jerking once before settling. As I turn to face Dash and Scootaloo I force my rage down.

"Are you two alright?" I ask concerned for their well being.

"Yeah Prism were ok thanks" Dash replies quickly having used her wing to shield Scootaloo's from the violence.

"I'm so glad your both ok" comes my relieved reply before I turn to Kraths body. "I am sorry my friend" I say placing my hand upon him. "I will see to it that the ones who did this will pay dearly"

After that things proceed quickly. Spike informs Cadance through a letter of Ponyville's freedom and in a reply she promises both royal and crystal guard forces to help protect the town to arrive by morning. Kraths body is also seen to being readied to be returned to his homeland for burial. As the time moves on towards evening I decide to go out and just fly around for abit trying to clear my head of what I had done today. After a bit of flying something catches my attention, a rainbow streak of light that passes me by then stops right in my flight path forcing me to stop mid air.

"Hey Prism think we can talk" Rainbow Dash says once she is sure she has my complete focus.

"Uhhh yeah sure Dash" I then fly with her over to a large nearby cloud.

"So I..I wanted to thank you for saving Scootaloo again. She means so much to me and i just don't know what I would do if anything happened to her" Dash's voice is soft completely lacking her normal bravado

"Its ok Dash I am just doing what Twilight said I should do" comes my reply to her.

"I know that Prism but it really means sooo much to me. And look at how awesome you have become so strong and fierce. The way you took on that dragon without any hesitation was sooo cool" Dash says almost seeming to fawn over the achievement.

"Well I had to act quickly or it would have seriously hurt you and Krath" the mention of his name makes me wince which doesn't go unnoticed by Dash who puts a hoof around my shoulders.

"I know how you feel Prism Krath was a brave warrior and he died protecting us. We gotta think of his memory and be happy for who he was and how he lived" Dash says surprising me a bit with her ability to think this deeply.

'Wow Dash that's really deep" I say slightly shocked.

"Well yeah I have my moments" she says with a blush and a punch to my shoulder.

Its only now that I realize just how close we have come on the cloud our bodies just about pressing up against one another. "Uhhh Dash" I say looking at her

"Yes Prism" is her response her voice almost sultry and alluring (1)

"Uhhh we seem to have gotten kinda close" I say half seriously something about her scent making my head swim.

"Is that a bad thing" Dash replies to me a rather devious look on her face that makes me sweat.

'Uhhhh no not really" I reply fidgeting a bit

"Mmmm good" Dash says pressing herself a little closer to me her scent almost overpowering me

"Uhhhh Dash" I say nervously to which she just puts a hoof against my mouth.

"Now shhhhh Prism. I've seen the way you look at me. I've seen the way your eyes linger on my flanks and withers" She says with a wink. "I want you to know i haven't minded. As Rarity would say being admired is good for a mare. And honestly I haven't been able to stop myself looking at you from time to time" Dash's voice is fully alluring almost inviting me in. " Your strong chest, large wings, those muscles rippling slightly under your scales" She punctuates that last part by running a hoof over my arm. "What mare wouldn't want a piece of this at times"

Moving her hoof from my mouth I manage to say" Dash what are you-" only to be cut off again as her lips meet mine in a deep and lustful kiss.

After a few moments she pulls back licking her own lips. "Mmmmm that answer your question big boy" The way she looks at me soo innocently but with such fire and want makes my mind break down another set of instincts taking over as me and Dash spend the rest of the night in each others arms and hooves not sleeping.(2)

Author's Note:

(1) in my headcanon pegasi mostly those who are super althetic and competetive are attracted to feats of strength and bravado due to the warrior instincts still very much present within most pegasi.

(2) due to dash's lack of shown preference or care for dating habits. i have always kinda pictured her as a casual sex kinda mare. just in it to have abit of fun with no commitment which does not at all in anyway detract from her being the element of loyalty as one can still be loyal to friends and family without needing to be monogomous in their sex life. or more simply put she has yet to find a stallion truly worthy of her awesomeness but does still have needs

its also a Mares world in Equestria so another of my headacanons is that ponies like Rainbow Dash would be more...forceful in getting the things they want. oh also for those who do like it and want something abit more adult...well comment...if I get enough people asking for it I will make a side fic for all of the adult situations that will come up in this one but will have to be passed by due to its Teen rating.

PreviousChapters Next