• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 7,072 Views, 45 Comments

Eight heads are better than one - Kit-San



Eight heads are better then one so long as you can get them to work properly....Which an't easy...

  • ...
14
 45
 7,072

Chapter 4

Reappearing in the castle with my eyes closed, I wondered what my new home would look like. After a few seconds, I opened them. I was in the main hall, it's walls,columns, and floor were marble, a red carpet with golden trimming and a diamond pattern going straight up through the middle, ending in a arrow.

There were Japanese style painting, one of which depicted a White Wolf staring at the sun, and another a beautiful tree that reminded me greatly of the spirit tree from Ori and the blind forest. Moving the throne room, there were no thrones, and instead was a hole for me to sleep, said hole had a sort of staircase going inward. Next to it were eight small pools of water, each lightly shimmering with a golden glow. Layering the pools were a short of polished bluish stone.

To the four corners of the throne room we're potted cherry blossom trees, each a least a foot higher then Celestia. On the left and right wall two large stain glass windows stood proud. On the left, one showed a wolf with red markings and flame howling as the sun shown over it, another showed a small while creature looking similar to stitch, eyes closed with its legs crossed in mediation, blue light shinning beside it.

To the right was a beating and broken human knight standing defiantly against a shadow with glowing red eyes, with his sword broken raised at the shadow, his shield missing it's top left corner, refusing to back down. The other showed another knight in dark blue armor standing protective in front a injured wolf with a sword by its side, against a black figure with large white eyes and a maniacal grin.

Now unfortunately do to my size I couldn't see the rest of the rooms, the throne room and main hall being the only ones I could fit in (and the fact I'm lazy). I was able to see three hallways each with there own large metal door.

'Hmm, this nice. Very very nice.' I thought to myself. 'Now I wonder if I can summon imps and or minions of some sort.

------------Time skip----------

After hours I finally manage to summon a green imp. Well by 'summon' I mean create. I made so it was dopey, created another slightly smarter and place them as castle guard at the entrance. The rest of the castle had black imps and yellow imps, with occasional red orge as well as three bodyguards for the three hallways. Blight was the first, only different thing about him is that I made him silent. The second guard was a smaller sized Crimson Helm, eight feet taller then celestia, and had an extra set of arms and swords.
The final guard guard was Ninetails, which I renamed to Kynubi. He was much more modest, and if he were to fall in battle, he'd teleport away till I tell him to return.

Now, I was left to do nothing for a while till Celestia comes. 'Perhaps another displaced will summon me? Well I'll just have to wait and see. Actually now that I think about it, my size could be a problem when summoned. Then I remembered an old spell I attempted days before I was sealed.

-------Time Skip--------

After many, MANY, long and difficult hours, I finally got it down... sort of. I haven't cast it yet, but I got the steps down. Now to cast it. Concentrating fluently, I could feel the magic I poured out move like water through the air. With a flash and crack, I transformed. I could not see it, but if one were to they would see 8 orbs emitting each Helm's respected elements. After circling a spot they shot down to the ground. Another bright flash and I could see again "Ugh.... did it work?" I groaned. At first I thought it failed as I could hear multiple voices, but then I realized they were higher in pitch. Looking back I see.... 'Ok, this is unexpected.' I see 8 Colts...er looking at each other. ' My Helms are no longer connected to a single body now!'

The First colt was an Earth pony with a bright orange coat with a red mane and tail outlined with yellow in a sort wild fashion. His... er my eyes were a deep red. What I was surprised to see was a large Great Sword next to him. The sword itself had no hand guard, just the handle and the blade. The handle was very simple, just a rod with leather strapping. The iron blade was singled edged with a red gem near the base. Using his mouth he picked it up with no resistance and gave a few test swings. His Cutie Mark was the Symbol of FIre

The second colt was also Earth pony, but larger with a light brown color coat and a smooth dark brown mane. His eyes also red. Next to him was a large, and I mean LARGE War Hammer. It was nearly three times his size! It looked a lot like Thor's Hammer, minus the Earth Kingdom symbol from Avatar on it. His Cutie Mark was the symbol of Earth.

Next was lean Unicorn with a deep blue coat and a striming Cobalt mane. Same eyes. By his side was a long spear made of a white wood as the shaft and a large tooth as the tip with a light blue ribbon tied to it. He bore the Mark of Water.

The other Unicorn had a peach coat and a spiky bright yellow mane. He was levitating a Rapier with a golden handle and hand guard and a steel blade. He held the Mark of Lighting

The other two were pegisi ' I believe that's how you call it' one a dark purple coat and a lavender mane. His weapon, which was clutched in his mouth was a long dagger, which looked like a black Elven dagger from Skyrim with a silver blade. His flank was increscent with the Mark of Poison.

The other had a light green coat and a white mane, the mane looking like it was in a windy storm, but in the way that it looked good. His weapon was twin blade....which he was using with the experience of a master...somehow. This was Wind.

The last two were Alicorns (I can hear a few groans from people) One pure white, the other pure black. Both had scythes that looked similar to Soul from Soul Eater, only pure white and black respectably. Their manes cover their left eye. They were Light and Darkness.

We...me...they....oh I'll just say Me and Helms, stared at each other "...." "...." "..." "Well this is interesting" I spoke, all helms doing the same. More staring.

After a minute or two, the Helms started exploring like they had their own minds.....which they did! Kind of! It was more a sort of copy of my own mind that connected to a hive mind...without a queen.... that's the best way I could describe it... and we also still speak at the same time....

After five minutes we recollected to our true form... now I'm starting to sound like Trixie. Any I then float to my resting place and slept. 'That transformation is going to need getting use to....' I thought before sleep claimed me.

Author's Note:
Comments ( 24 )

thanks for the update!

yep thanks for the update.

6727466 And it will stay that way, just with a few comas now and again. Sorry for the wait.

this isn't even my final form!
more please!

HEY GET BACK TO WRITING CHARTERS FOR THIS STORY I'AM LOVING IT SO FAR!!! NOW NOW NOW MORE MORE MORE!!!

7214509 Whelp, something happened to m new editor. Don't worry, I a little less half way done. Had to rewrite because my sister thought it would be funny to delete the chapter I had on Google docs...........

Sorry when i really like a story i get impatient and keep checking everyday to see if its been up dated

7226553 We're all like that at that point.

7221968 wow that is a really dick move so glad i let no one touch my stuff
i have had trash stuffed every thing that is mine when i let other near anything i own

are you still working on this?
If so, you can take it off hiatus, but if you go on vacation, then it should become on hiatus again.

Great story I hope you will continue it

So you turned into ponies, this is supposed to be an Orochi displaced not turning an awesome Okami displaced into ponies of all things ((thou Im super glad you didn't turn him human (yuck)))
Surely you could have had Orochi find a way to shrink somewhat or hell even turn into a species thats more relevent to Orochi, like a dragon rather than a pony.
PLEASE don't stay as a pony for the majority of the fanfiction only when he actually needs too.

8644030
Perhaps this also needs a full rewrite. After I finish "Yep, Totally Normal", that is.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it. :twilightsmile:

8644110
Tell me when you do.

8644110
is waiting 'im'patiently for said rewrite or an update :moustache:

Wait wait wait.....HYDRA!? Lats time i heard that name its was an "Yamata no Orochi" from Okami 0o

Yes more more more more more more more more more more more more

I miss this fic...

Login or register to comment