• Published 7th Dec 2015
  • 14,696 Views, 265 Comments

Equestria Girls Gone Wild! - MythrilMoth



The CHS and Crystal Prep girls have wild, sexy misadventures in this Equestria Girls clop anthology.

Comments ( 18 )

I...I honestly don't know how to react to this chapter.
Was it hot? Yes.
Was it a fun read? Yes.
But...at the same time I'm left uncertain what I just read.

"Oh hell yes," Cleansweep said. "I'm not through with you yet, but that was so worth it." He grabbed his phone and recorded the slow dribble of cum out of Rainbow's pussy. "How about you, how did it feel?"

I think you might mean Rainbow's ass, since this line is before he gets a condom?

Speaking honestly here? This chapter was kinda surreal, imo. Just something about the two of them making small talk and gossip while he's raping her.

9517663
Derp. Didn't catch that in editing. And yeah, it went Tarantino on me a little. O_o
9517644
Always the best reaction. ^_^

At this rate, the accumulated bad karma will likely make this story end with a body count worthy of a Tarantino movie.

I'm not even sure how to feel about this. It did nothing for me in terms of eroticism, and the conversation was mundane (is that the right word?) enough that it was easy to forget what was even happening outside that. So, umm... congratulations on confusing the crap out of me?

This...isn't porn. Nor is it a tragic story about rape. It's just...kind of ridiculous. Why is Rainbow Dash perfectly calm as she gets raped?

9517899
I think it's because while she's powerless, he isn't making a big deal about it. It's just something that's happened. He's being relatively gentle and polite about the situation as well, which probably makes it easier for her to stay as calm as she did.

9517899
What 9517965 said. Plus, she's Rainbow Dash. She's keeping her shit together through sheer force of awesomeness.

You know, it's not often the scumbag acknowledges he's a scumbag. Nicely done.

Well... That was the friendliest raping in history

9521728
...goddammit, now you've got me picturing Wilt (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) raping Fluttershy, and all the apologizing that would be going on from BOTH of them, and I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF and damn you XD

9521736
Oh, god. Write that shit, please!

Lately it's been feeling more like Equestria Girls Getting Rapped than Gone Wild. With a bit of rewriting, it could have been a sexier story of Rainbow Dash trying to seduce Clean Sweep which would be more inkeeping with the title. I'm not saying you should ever do rape but after the multi parter you had this feels...unneeded I guess.

I guess I'm hoping for more of the girls in situations were sex comes up and they go with it. It feels more fun when the girls are as into it as the girls. Now mistakes can happen like in that blackout chapter and I'm ok with a little blackmail like with the Dark Side of Candy Apples since those feel like situations that can happen in real like. But I would like to see more fun and sexy stories like the girls on at a beach party or one of them doing a sexy web cam and needs an extra hand for more money.

9525845
Fair criticism. Basically, it comes down to this: I write whatever my muse tells me to write, and when it comes to porn, sometimes it's stuff like the hammock story, and other times it's stuff like this. But I don't want to create an entire new story for every single porn piece I post, so for the most part they all end up here, whether they're the "safe" porn or the "dark" porn.

This is why I add the warnings on the rapey chapters, because I know some people aren't into that in their porn.

Rest in peace Mythrial. We miss you.

R.I.P mm. You will be missed.

Login or register to comment