• Published 13th May 2015
  • 9,888 Views, 518 Comments

The Reluctant Gunman - thunderclap



You know the drill. Guy goes to a convention, buys an item related to his costume and suddenly finds himself in Equestria. Now he's Vash the Stampede and has to find out if he'll save, or destroy Equestria.

  • ...
68
 518
 9,888
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Nice to see an update, I was worried that it was a forgotten story.

10975312
I'm glad to have gotten this done too. I'm hoping to churn out chaps more than once or twice a year.

10975346
I wish you good luck with that, I want to read more of this adventure.

Always a pleasure to see Vash in action again. I gotta say, though... I was not expecting Rarity to be a naga in Vash's little piece of the multiversal pie.

"Did someone say pie?"

Not that kinda pie, Pinkie. You better get back before the story goes on without you.

"Okie dokie Loki! Just remember, you still owe your me that super yummy muffin recipie!"

And.... there she goes. Anywho, it doesn't really matter how long it is between chapters. You do great work, and we'll be here to enjoy the next one whenever you get it ready. Never feel like you need to rush something. Take your time and give it quality, cuz nobody - human, pony, or otherwise - likes a rushed, sloppy mess. Not even Discord, and he's Chaos incarnate.

10978871
Aww thank you. I always appreciate the encouragement and reassurances.

Not going to lie making rarity a naga was a interesting idea 🤔

great story so far

Login or register to comment