• Published 12th May 2015
  • 1,173 Views, 61 Comments

Fallen Apples and Broken Chords - Loyal



For Octavia and Applejack, life has taken an unexpected turn as of late. Join the two mares as they explore budding feelings for one another amidst smoky lounges, alcohol, and the sweet, sweet game of seduction.

  • ...
5
 61
 1,173
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 36 )

well, this should be interesting. we have a duel-personality slut farm pony, and an angry judgmental symphony member who likes the slut farm pony's alter ego, bu not the original. yeah, this is gonna be good.

yeah i can't wait for the moment Octavia wakes up next to Apple Jack instead of Honeysuckle, just because AJ picked the wrong pony to be honest to.

so is this still being worked on or is it pretty much dead

6382539
check my recent blog posts; I'm working on an independent story. All my work's on hiatus while I produce that.

What can I expect in Chapter 5?

7160323
Nothing. There won't be a chapter 5.

7161150 Why not? You lacking ideas?

7161467
Ideas, inspiration, determination.

Basically, I am a fat sack of worthless shit who can accomplish nothing good.

7162278 Then how do you explain the green bar on the Intimate Details stories?

7162767
You mean the ones I wrote 2/3 years ago? The ones I haven't been able to replicate despite my best effort?

7163090 And look at how good THIS story is so far.

7163161
A story I haven't written a chapter for in almost a year.

7164288 You and LightningSword both.

7164568
Is LightningSword a fat, useless sack of shit? I don't know, I can't speak for others.

7164604 That's not how I see him. Haven't you read his stories?

7164611
Can't say I have. I don't read often. Probably because I'm a useless fat sack of shit.

7165484 That's not how I see you OR LightningSword.

7166330
Call it a wake-up call, then. I'm not going to post some huge long, drawn-out dramatic blog post and leave the site... best I just fade from memory.

7166387 Try reading MY stories.

7166532
I'd rather not, thanks.

7167273
And a useless, fat sack of shit, as we have established already.

7168081 You can be someone else. Someone more.

7169368
That requires effort and determination. Something I can't do.

7170790
Good for you. You're a better human being than I am. You're so much better than me at all the things I bet your romantic endeavors prove fruitful and you're gainfully employed with a swelling savings account. You're popular and good-looking and just SO much more competent than me. Good job. Way to go.

7171644 Are you jealous?

7173848 I hope I get you some.

7174036
Yeah me too. Would be nice if I could pay for it.

7166387
u wont, tho. ill never remove this story from my tracking list and tho it may not be often, ill remember this story's greatness and ur superior quality as a writer every time i look through my tracked stories list. i know ur no longer with us, but u will live, in at least the single facet of who u were that is ur writing, in my conscious recollection for as long as im around. its silly to speak to the departed, but in case the afterlife is silly and mundane enough that u can actually check reviews on fimfiction there, know that u didnt fade away.

Login or register to comment