• Published 10th Nov 2011
  • 40,503 Views, 1,022 Comments

Spike's Sexual Misadventures - TwilightPsycho



Spike is caught spying on Rarity in the shower, setting in motion events that will change his life

Comments ( 119 )

Uh oh....here's trouble.

Oh Pinkie, how ya gonna get yourself out of this one? Well anyway, this was the best chapter yet, can't wait for the next chapter.:rainbowwild:

inb4thecakeswant2join

Oh shit

That fart was sick

328554
I see what you did there X3

Nice chapter, and i can see why it took you a while. This chapter was LOOOOOOOONG AS FUCK, which is a good thing. I don't mind food fetish, but i think you went WAY to far here. I felt a bit sick after reading this :pinkiesick: , but it's okay nothing serious.

329441
Excessive foodplay was kinda the point of the chapter.
The fart, I could see being potentially considered a bit disgusting (or delightfully filthy, depending on how you see it), but I fail to see how food would be considered disgusting. :rainbowderp:

As for why it took so long to come out, it wasn't really because of the length of the chapter. I actually started on it shortly after the last one, and had about 2000 words after the first week, but due to lack of motivation/inspiration to write, I felt that if I continued writing at the time it would just turn out flat and crappy, so I took a break from it, and didn't continue until this monday.

It wasn't originally intended to be this long, but it just sort of spun off, because there were a bunch of things I wanted to include, but couldn't think of any other way to fit in.

329507
Thanks. :yay:

>>TwilightPsycho
Well I like long chapters to be quite frank, so this was a real treat to come back from school on Friday arvo and read this beauty. Food fetish has never tickled my fancy, and i find it disgusting but that's just me. I'm actually starting to really like urine fetish thanks to you, i find it incredibly sexy. You made me like this, you magnificent bastard i read your BOOK!!!. Or fanfic in this case, but yeah. So yeah now i like urine fetish thanks to you you awesome son of bitch.
P.S Arvo is aussie slang for afternoon, yes i'm an aussie. And proud of it mate.
P.P.S keep up the fantastic work

Yes!!!! new chapter

329596
>Food fetish has never tickled my fancy
I've never been particularly interested in it either, at least not before starting on this fic.
I can't really find anything involving food or candy disgusting though.

>I'm actually starting to really like urine fetish thanks to you, i find it incredibly sexy.
You're not the only one, apparently.
I didn't really expected it to "convert" anyone, but that's pretty cool. :twilightsheepish:

329677
While it's not unlikely that I will at some point write a fic that includes scat (I'm not personally into it, but as with anything extreme and unusual, I find it rather humorous), I don't think there will be any in this one, unless you count vague allusions such as Pinkie Pie having to run to the toilet in this chapter.

Question, why does this story have a Dark tag now?. None of the chapters are dark to my knowledge. Or are you planning on having dark storylines in the future?. Sorry for the overload of comments and questions.

330025
It has always had the Dark tag.
The only real reason I originally put it there was due to the cupcakes-reference and BDSM stuff in the early chapters.
Not sure if it was necessary at all, but I just put it there in case it wouldn't get approved otherwise.

And no, I'm not planning any dark storylines in this fic. It is, always has been, and most likely always will be relatively light-hearted and comedic in nature.
The closest thing to anything dark that is likely to come up is the possibility of bloodplay and/or BDSM, neither of which I would personally consider dark unless they involved permanent injury or gore (which they won't).

>Sorry for the overload of comments and questions.
Don't be. I love getting comments and questions! :yay:

330370
He may be a baby dragon, but he is not a baby.
I'd say he's around 13-15 based on his behavior.

What sane healthy hormonal teenage boy wouldn't love to bang a bunch of sexy mares?:moustache:

Finally a new chapter, so gonna read this tommorrow!
Thank you, I ove this fic :twilightsmile:

That was certainly...creative....I pride myself on being sick minded but you have to have one hell of an imagination to do this and make it sound so good lol :derpytongue2:

... Yeah, foodplay seems like a waste of food. But I figured that Pinkie would love it. :pinkiecrazy:

And the arrival of the Cakes can go two ways:

1.) The Cakes are grossed out, order everypony to clean up the mess they made and then evict them all and Pinkie has to find a new place to live.

2.) The Cakes are aroused and want to join in the next orgy. And its revealed that Mr. and Mrs. Cake are members of the BDSM club. :pinkiecrazy:

329441 Try reading a chapter of The Sweetie Chronicles or something, those chapters are like 18,000 words minimum

Maybe a chapter with Derpy? Or Aloe and Lotus the spa ponies?

330822
I agree, i never imagined Spike as a child. I always thought of him as an Teenager, i don't like it when people portray Spike as a child. So the cupcake thing was a reference to Cupcakes. So i guess you like Cupcakes then(which is fine don't get me wrong), i despise Cupcakes it is a sick fanfic that no one should have to experience. It scares the living shit out of me. Who was the sick fuck that wrote that disgusting piece of journalism(if journalism is the right word to use). Never mind, i want to stay far, FAR away from it.

332381
>So i guess you like Cupcakes then
I don't particularly like Cupcakes as a fic, but it's well-known enough to be a meme of sorts, and therefore it's funny to make references to it.

>Who was the sick fuck that wrote that disgusting piece of journalism
You do realize it was almost certainly written as a joke/troll right?
And it was quite successful I'd say.

Personally, I'd love to write something that was even half as controversial as Cupcakes or Sweet Apple Massacre, but while I have a few raunchy ideas in mind I haven't gotten around to write any of it yet.

331947
Well, Pinkie loves eating, and sex makes her hungry, so why not eat while having sex?

After throwing the messy dragon and pegasus out of her house, Mrs. Cake screamed at Pinkie, "You! Who do you think is going to clean this mess up?!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Cake. I really wanted to clean up before you returned." Pinkie carefully skidded away from the enraged pony, wearing a frightened expression.

"You're going to clean it up, Miss Pie, yes you will, and I'll make sure that you're going to do it properly!" Mrs. Cake tied Pinkie's forelegs onto her back. She put on a double strapon and pushed it deep inside Pinkie's holes with a single hard thrust. "You're going to clean my floor with your tongue, and I won't let you go until it sparkles!" She pulled out and slammed the dildos hard back inside. "Start licking! I don't have all day!"

We need a chapter with the Cakes, and Lyta and BonBon.

333174
Perhaps you should write a spinoff based on that. :rainbowlaugh:

335117

No, sorry, it was just a little idea :pinkiehappy: My problem is that I'm never satisfied with what I write myself. So, I get quickly frustrated, and since I don't have that much time to spend on writing something, I quickly drop it.

"It was once again sunday in Ponyville, the general niceness of weather of which shall remain undescribed." - Best introductory line to a chapter I've seen all week.

"He thought he heard something about Starswirl the Bearded’s private parts and Celestia’s long pointy horn." - Best swear allusions I've heard all week too.

Here, have a reaction timeline thing:
* Jeez, I tend to forget how weird some of your chapters are. Oh well, I still enjoy them. But seriously. I have never heard of anyone so into watersports and combining eating food while having sex. …I think I have a few things to add to my bucket list, actually.

* HOLY CRAP! The.. whole hoof? The WHOLE hoof? INSIDE? Um. Well. Okay then.

* You know, this whole thing has made me realize that they keep destroying a lot of perfectly good furniture.

* Yeah, this is a bit excessive. And by excessive I mean kinda gross.

* You know, all this food in private areas can NOT be healthy. Can't you get all kinds of diseases from that?

* Wow, man. It took a LOT but you actually have managed to really gross me out. Pinkie tasting the brown puddle sent it over the edge. Just… eugh. :pinkiesick:

* OH SNAP. SNAP SNAP SNAPITY SNAP. WHAT NOW? GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER. (ending)

Looking forward to more. Thanks.

me gusta fart.. . . . . . . . . . . . get DIRTYYYYYY..:rainbowkiss:

Who else will be next?

Haven't read it yet....but foodplay. I love you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You know, I just realized that this is one of my favorite stories... I'm not really sure what that says about me exactly. But anyway, I was thinking- this story could use some more Spike/Rarity. Actually if you could make it Spike/Rarity/Twilight I would probably faint.:yay:

[img]tumblr_lz94m9OZUJ1qm3vs8o1_500[/img]

i laughed, i came, now im hungry. bravo TwiPsy.

"she was still easily recognizable by her blue coat a nd trademark" - :pinkiegasp:
"further amplifying their pleasure as they their pussies slid back and forth around it." - :rainbowhuh:
"As chocolate bar started to break apart," - Miss a word?

That's how it goes, bronymaster1:ajsmug:

"while he munched on Rainbow Dash’s mound, probing her hole with his tongue and nibbling on her clit."
Um... As a girl I can honestly say that teeth on a clit will hurt. Badly. A clit is actually a pre-penis. It is similar to the head of a penis in a male. Would you want someone to bite your penis?
I can also honestly say that food in a vagina will BURN. I can only have water and a small amount of soap in mine. When I first started masturbating, everything but water burned.
Also, the whole scene here is just a breeding ground for UTIs.
The story is good, it's just that all I can think of was pain when I look at this.:twilightoops::fluttercry::raritycry:

360109
>As a girl I can honestly say that teeth on a clit will hurt
I wasn't really implying any use of teeth. It would be kinda hard to use your teeth while your tongue is out anyway.
More like lip-nibbling. Perhaps there is a better word for it.

>I can also honestly say that food in a vagina will BURN.
I wouldn't know, as I never had one.

>Also, the whole scene here is just a breeding ground for UTIs.
In other words, don't try this at home kids! :pinkiehappy:

360302 LOL. Haha. Tracked your story since day 1.

This is really one interesting fic.

Super-great fic!!! But i want MOAR!!!! Where is MOAR???!! :twilightangry2:

Just went ahead and read the whole fic so far. I'm not really into watersports, but it doesn't really bug me (Well, aside from any time someone's drinking it, eww!), but I've really enjoyed the fic so far. It's funny, and there's quite a few really hot scenes. I also actually liked how you haven't had everyone be perfect at sex like some stories do. You've had them mess up occasionally, like Pinkie missing Spike's cock, which adds character to the scene in my opinion.

who ever made this far into this fic and got grossed out by this is strange okay oh love this fic by the way :pinkiehappy: 360109 actully fun fact girls will use a bit of teeth on a guy to get him of

BEST CHAPTER YET! Good god, I love foodplay. :heart::heart:

I've been following this story (without an account) since Chapter 1. I've always wondered how the fuck people can come up with new porn scenes after 20 chapters.
You sir, have done it.
But this story is starting to tire out now, but hey do whatever you want with it x3

What is your command, my Lord?

46641 You are an artist of the literary art

When might one expect a new chapter? You always have me hooked at the end of a chapter.

Login or register to comment