• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 2,522 Views, 271 Comments

Destiny: Guardians of Harmony - Teejaeche



There are many Guardians, and just as many legends; whether they are ones told countless times, or ones that are still being written. This, is one of those legends.

Comments ( 25 )

Jeez, I go a few months without posting and I completely forget how to do it... :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, I (hopefully:twilightoops:) corrected the "little" height issue I was having in Chapter Four.

Awww... I wanna help shoot some Vex, but nooo I have to run some errand for Zavala again. How many times do I have to go help the cranky old Russian bastard. Dammit Rasputin, do better.

[spoiler warning?]
was it worth the wait? leaving on a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers of you-know-who coming back? WAS IT WORTH WAITING FOR MONTHS? HOPING AGAINST ALL HOPE THAT THIS GODFORSAKEN STORY WOULD UPDATE?!?!?
yes. i would very much say it was! :scootangel:
thanks for writing again tee!

I really want to make an undertake joke about determination. I trying hard to resist.

The weapon had a box-like design meant to imply a rugged functionality and a strap ran the length of the gun.

And now they have weapons from Omolon!

She pulled it out and saw the weapon looked similar to some of frames she’d seen in a box, except it had more rounded edges and what looked like writing on the side. Unlike the others, this one had a rounded loop that she assumed one looked through because it lined up with a raised point at the end of the barrel. She also noticed that the weapon had what appeared to be a tube of some kind running most of length of the weapon, from the barrel to where the trigger was, feeding into a rounded area at the heart of the weapon. It looked whole and she picked it up, but immediately noticed that it felt dead in her aura.

She exclaimed quietly, opening her eyes. “You took a nasty hit and they haven’t been able figure out what’s wrong to fix you.” Silver Spanner rose and sped out the door, carrying the gun with her. She knew how to fix the weapon, but she needed to get it back to her workshop. Silver Spanner was in such a hurry that Gospel barely avoided bumping into her.
“Hey!” He shouted in alarm and turned, but the unicorn had already turned and corner and disappeared. He waved a hand irritably, shouting into the hallway she ran down. “Watch where you’re going!”
When nobody responded, Gospel shook his head and headed toward the room she’d just departed, but Scripture lingered.

She didn't even have time to explain why she had No Time To Explain.

Edit: I dun goofed. Wrong weapons manufacturer and wrong Exotic.

7036979 Are Omolon guns really rugged? I always thought Hakke were the rugged ones. I suppose the "box-like" descriptor is conflicting, isn't it?

Also... No Time to Explain... not really sure where you got that one.

7037161 Neither do I.

And I guess Omolon is more ergonomic... Yeah, Hakke is more fitting.

7034243
Don't worry about it.
...
Oh! Before I forget may I have my only guardian join in? If so, here is the info I can give you currently:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: XxDemolirxX (or Demolir or D-05042000, pronounced demo-lEEr)

Guardian Type: Hunter

Class and all obtained sub-classes: Gunslinger and Bladedancer (Favors Bladedancer)

Species: Exo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any and all other information will be disclosed by PM, only disclosed if interested.

It's nice to see the Fallen more as folk with hearts, not just evil pirates. Morra is really growing on me.

Aw sweet. New chapter. I loved it. Keep it up!

At first I wasn't quite a fan of this story. I was knocked off early on because it seemed that there was a missing chapter between where the elements and the guardians meet. It seems to just skip forward to a point where everything is fine. After getting over that minor annoyance, the story just kept getting better and better. While the sudden resurrection of Shining Armor kind of annoys me just because it looked like a cheap way of keeping the character around, I am interested to see how he remains relevant/important throughout the future chapters. So keep up the good work. I really look forward to your newest updates.
P.S. I absolutely adore what you are doing with the "grimoire cards" we have been getting at the end of each chapter. Especially the ones with Xarksis and Aurash.

Yaaay! New chapter! Were you lost in a darkness zone? Had to take your time getting back to us else the darkness consumes the light?

7062377 something like that lol

7080698 I apologize. I try to catch them where I can, but sometimes they slip through.:facehoof:

7080921
Why are you apologising? Are you an editor?

7087784 yeah, he's my editor lol

7445594 It's the House of Wolves. They're pricks to everybody.

7675164 There's a night and day difference in those situations.

In the First Contact encounter, the Mane Six were caught unprepared in a life-threatening situation. Twilight couldn't do much without getting them all killed. Gospel's language, however, was a more casual encounter, after the team had agreed to peaceful relations with the Equestrians. Twilight was able to get away with a bit more.

7675318

That makes sense I guess and Twilight hitting Gospal was pretty funny.

is this gonna get updated again or what?

I'm a bit surprised no one commented on the Fate/Stay Night reference yet. Otherwise, I'm very much interested in seeing this story through. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you decide to come back!

I REALLY hope that you continue this this story i love the direction it's going

Login or register to comment