• Published 18th Nov 2014
  • 8,434 Views, 83 Comments

Godzilla Junior's Secret - Genesis2014



Godzilla Junior falls in love for Princess Luna. Yet his doubts worries him. Does he deserve to love at least once? Would Luna love him as well?

  • ...
7
 83
 8,434

Chapter 3

Later That Day

The Prince of Monsters was present at the shoreline as he promised earlier. He was somewhat anxious, but had to keep his cool. It was still sunset. He wanted the night, with its moon and stars, to hurry. Goji held on with caution to a rose he picked from his way to the shoreline. It was bright red and lovely to look at. "Hopefully she likes roses," thought Goji to himself. At last, the sun was saying goodbye for the day, and the moon and the stars ascended into the dark night sky. Goji looked up, joyful at the sight like a young colt waking up in a Christmas morning. Luna was around, she had to be close. Finally, the Princess of the Night was making her way down after rising the moon. She was going toward the position where Goji was. Goji was blissful at the sight of a dark blue, but beautiful angel. Luna's hooves touched the sands of the beach. She spoke to the kaiju pony, "Well greetings Gojira. I hope I did not kept you waiting for so long."

Junior smiled brightly and responded to her in a softer voice than usual, "Oh no no no. Just in time."

Luna sighed in relief and sat next to him. "So what is the exact purpose of being here?"

Junior responded, "Well I thought you wouldn't want to be alone as everypony sleeps and hardly anything is active. Oh and I got you something," the kaiju pony showed her the rose he obtained for her and offered it to her.

Luna looked at the rose, "Aww Gojira." She smiled and held it in her hooves, but her smile had fainted. She looked down, along with her ears, feeling unhappy from his previous statement, "Now that you mentioned," she sighed and continued, "I feel that nopony likes the night.."

Goji felt he screwed up, he placed his left hoof over her right one and looked up at her, "Pardon me Luna, I-I didn't mean to make you feel such."

"Oh no no Gojira, you are fine. But it's the truth nopony likes the ni--"

Goji interrupted, "I like the night honestly. Night does a variety of things the day can't. For example, lights bright and shine better, like the stars," he pointed to the stars and looked up at them, then he resumed, "It may quiet, but the night also is relaxing and calm. It's just matter of fact the you got to see the details to enjoy something. Well, not only I see the night now, but everyday, anytime actually. Just by looking at you Luna, I see the night's beauty and wonders."

Luna smiled, but she smiled very cheerfully and merriful. She closed her eyes, leaned toward and hugged him, "Thank you!"

Junior's eyes widen and blushed. What he told her was too sweet? He was a bit surprised. Luna opened her eyes and realized what she done is perhaps embarrassing, "Oh...s-s-sorry." She pulled away and clear her throat.

Goji chuckled softly and tilted his head just a little, "Hey don't regret it. If it was something sweet, admit it."

Luna covered his mouth with her hoof to prevent him from saying more, "Oh hush." She couldn't help but slip a small giggle.

Goji continued speaking, even though his voice was muffled, just to make her laugh. Luna rolled her eyes playfully and spoke in a commanding, but merriful manner, "Now Goji, keep talking and I'll-"

Goji removed her hoof from his mouth and interrupted yelling, "Destroy the world!" He fell back laughing.

Suddenly, Luna's eyes became narrow and she scolded at Junior, "Ahem..." She somewhat gritted her teeth and wasn't playing at all.

Goji stopped all the sudden, he was frozen and still. He seem to made her furious. What did he do? Did he really screw up big time? It was the Princess of the Night he said that to. What was Luna going to do? He looked down with repent, "I'm...sorry..."

But then, "Hahaha!" Luna was now the laughter. "Aww, did you fell for it?" She giggled and pushed him with her elbow.

"What the-- oh.." Junior admitted, "Well it was a good one, hehe. You got me scared hard..."

"I so did!" Luna couldn't stop laughing. Goji simply smirked and laid back.

Luna relaxed from her laughter and look toward at Junior, "Oh get up you."

"Help me," Goji winked and laid back comfortably.

Luna grinned and used her magic to lift up Goji. She setted him on the ground. "Thanks," said Gojira. But instead of setting him on the ground completely, she lifted him stories high. She giggled hard and looked at him, "Well?"

Junior yawned and felt it like nothing, "Hm?"

"Ohhh tricky," Luna lifted him even higher. Now Goji didn't like the height where he was at, it was much more than what he stood in kaiju form, "Okay okay! I get it!" yelled Goji down at her.

"Good boy," Luna setted Goji down on the ground. "You learned your lesson."

"Myah."
"Again?"
"No no no!"
"Aww was it scary? Scared of heights?"
"Pff-"
"Mhm," Luna kept giggling. "Are you okay? You seem kind of..different?"

"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you ain't Mr. I-Am-A-Monster as always. You seem more casual and relaxed."
"Is that bad?"
"No! I mean, not at all, it's sweet and cute."

Junior looked at her, "So you're calling me cute?"
"No! Your behavior is cute, Goji."
"So I'm not cute?" Junior wanted to test Luna. He wondered if she found him handsome, as he finds her beautiful.
"Nooo! You're fine but-- maybe..."
Goji chuckled happily. He was starting to feel better about his connection with Luna. The two ponies were more than just trusting each other. It was more than just being familiar with each other. It was something new. They were talking and acting like friends.
An hour passed, both were having a splendid conversation. Junior had a question he always wanted to ask, yet he needed Luna's trust about it. It might be very personal, thought the kaiju. So then, Goji took a breath and looked at her. "Luna, c-could I ask you something?
"Sure! Go ahead," smiled Luna.

Goji was now stuck in thought. He was shy to admit to say it and just didn't know how to put it. Goji took some time to think about it. He breathe in softly and uttered his words. "Luna...you...are amazing. Em, not just amazing but like....wonderful, precious...you know?"

Luna was a bit blushy from his words. She never knew he would say that. After all, he never knew about love toward another living being, but it seems he understands the idea. "Continue Goji..."

Junior continued, "Well...if I were to defend somepony in my life...it would be you. We both understand, the feeling of lonliness. Perhaps you had it harder and most likely but...hey, who else admits the feeling of isolation from the world? I was afraid they would kil--"

Everything stopped for the kaiju. His words, his movements. He stood frozen. A touch that changed the destructive heart which was passed down since his grandfather. Luna's dark blue lips were touching his'. Junior never felt such warmth. The warmth was beautiful, he thought. Talking was enough. He wrapped his arms around the beautiful angel of darkness and continue the kiss he earned.~


Not so far off, somepony was watching them the whole time through a telescope. (Guess?) Ah, Blade Dancer. Who else? As she saw the two kissed, she dropped the telescope gently and simply smiling, tilting her head saying, "Well done big boy."

Comments ( 47 )

I was half expecting Goji to sing "A Whole New World" to Luna.

P.S. Make That Happen!

Well, not only I see the night now, but everyday, anytime actually. Just by looking at you Luna, I see the night's beauty and wonders."
Luna smiled, but she smiled cheerfully and merriful. She closed her eyes, leaned toward and hugged him, "Thank you!"

DAWWW! The FEELZ!

5397964 I guess my work is still good xD

5405297 thanks man! I just had a hard time due to such and such stuff.

I really hope you continue this story. It has a nice story for a spin off, the characters are presented well, and it is just enjoyable.

5435962 No worries! This story will be continued and finished. :scootangel: Surely I am delaying alot but that's because I don't simply wanna write whatever. Thanks for the positive review!

Wow really like this!

ps: Im making a Godzilla/MLP crossover too! Summoning the King of Monsters

I also wanted to say the LunaxGoiji pairing really rocks! As I was writing my own story i was contemplating on just how much they have in common, and I tottaly ship them :)

Stars part 1
stars part 2

5409777 NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT This is how you do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-XhyLqC344 :coolphoto:

You need more chapters! but don't hurry. so far I've love it! :twilightsmile:

5691636 Thanks for the kind words. But I don't get support or help of any sort, I'm afraid I need to cancel this story.

5694898 Hey now! If you want I can help make this story. that is if you want.

5694989 Well then please. Thank you. PM me. :pinkiehappy:

Hey, Genesis2014! Your story is awesome and cute, please keep writing. I loved it.

5704491 Thanks for the kind words. If you have any suggestions or wish to help, PM me.

5706690 hey Genesis. When're you going to upload another chapter for this. I want to hear more.

5784857 There won't be another chapter. I originally intend this to be a short story. I have updated chapter 3 so please enjoy the ending. :pinkiehappy:

>> Genesis2014
wow... your evil. but you wrapped this story up quite well... :pinkiesmile: wished it went on longer though.

5787529 I had a debate among myself to make it a novel or short story. Originally I was planning to make it short for it is my first story. But if the fans request it, I will make a squeal!

5789181
Well I think you know where my opinion is.

5789302 Would you like a squeal to be made?

5789401 Yes sir. On how things took a serious turn, and more of romance and action. And a very heart warming moment that Junio's promise to Luna that he'll protect her.

5789401
yes. I'd love one to be made :twilightsheepish:

5790294
what he/she said! :pinkiehappy:

5790611 Very well I will plan things out and will check with Tarbanto if he is willing to let me use his character of Godzilla Junior.

I'm finally on fimfiction to say that I love this story. It's so cute and I love the interactions between goji jr and Luna.:twilightsmile:

6050199 Thank you so much to you and all who loved this story. I'm super glad I got alot of likes and this is my first story written. I AM NOT DEAD. I will make a new story soon.

Now that I plan a sequel, what do you guys want it to be about or when/where take place? Any connection to the Godzilla's films?

When next part? :twilightsmile:

This is NOT a chapter from or for "The Bridge." Rather yet, it's a fanfic based off the events and characters of the story.

So one could say it's a fanfic of a fanfic.
Fanfiception!

I'm not sure if you've already been invited, but a new group recently appeared for Bridge stories. It's called the Amalgam'verse. It would be awesome if you joined and added this story to it.

7157255 Thanks for adding the story to the group. It's been a while that I been replying to comments. However my mind is now wanting to write stories again. As I said before about a sequel, I am leaning toward yes. Stay tuned.

Hey everyone it has been a while since I came and logged in here. Honestly I can not believe it actually almost been two years since the release of this story. Well with that said, I have gotten pretty good comments and feedback which I very much appreciate. So some of you been asking for more of this. Well I am very much still in support of this ship, so my mind is thinking yes about writing a sequel to the story. I don't want to keep you guys waiting more so the rough draft of this story will be in the works this week, I'll let you guys know what is up next.

7638209 Thank you! Proud to be back

"What do you mean?" "I mean, you ain't Mr. I-Am-A-Monster as always. You seem more casual and relaxed." "Is that bad?" "No! I mean, not at all, it's sweet and cute."

When LUNA of all ponies is saying slang like ain't, that's when you know she really likes you!

When does this take place?

Should have been a chanter 4. Who agrees with me?

9836964
I'm flattered you think there should have been a chapter 4. However I always intended this story to be short and it ends the way it does. Doesn't mean I don't allow the reader to imagine what happens afterwards. :)

9102309
There is not a specific time this takes place.

The ship is canon

Login or register to comment