• Published 18th Nov 2014
  • 8,434 Views, 83 Comments

Godzilla Junior's Secret - Genesis2014



Godzilla Junior falls in love for Princess Luna. Yet his doubts worries him. Does he deserve to love at least once? Would Luna love him as well?

  • ...
7
 83
 8,434

Chapter 2

The Next Day

Gojira was feeling awful, perhaps worse than the previous night. He really needed to ask for forgiveness for his immature and rude attitude. It was not his intention nor was it Luna's fault he was feeling such. "How could I? I yelled at my father and my love interest, and it was neither of their fault. I most likely made things tougher," Gojira smirked at himself, yet he was deeply full of pity. He sighed and gave himself a facehoof. "Father...forgive me. I can't hear you but, I hope you forgive me. I didn't mean to...it's just this mare whom I'm falling for. I'm sure you're not a love expert. But if you are in any degree, what should I do? Do kaijus like us deserve a true love?" He laid back in wonder to his question. Suddenly, the kaiju had an idea.

Later

Junior was heading to the castle of Canterlot, for he knew Luna would be there. As he came closer to the castle, he was becoming a little nervous. His feelings and mind were betraying him. Goji shook his head and took a breath. "Can't stop," he said to himself and continued on.

As Gojira approached the entrance he spotted two royal guards having a conversation. He needed one of them to lead him inside the castle. One the guards was now going away to finish his job. The other one didn't turn around yet. Goji accosted to that one, "Good afternoon, may you please guide me inside to speak with Princess Luna?"

"Oh? For?" The guard's voice was very familiar; it was a mare's voice. Yet, the guard didn't turn to face him. She spoke again with a giggle, "Is that who I think it is?"

At last, she turned towards him. It was a white pegasus with a long, dark red mane, Blade Dancer.

"Oh no..." Junior shook his head to the ground.

Blade Dancer lifted and lower her eyebrows a couple times and spoke, "So so, what brought you here big guy?"

Junior rapidly interrupted before she said anything else, "Yeah yeah. Could I speak with Princess Luna?"

"Why?" asked the guard with a flirty voice and fluttered her eyes.

The kaiju groaned and rolls eyes. He was exhausted of her attitude, now knowing what all she does means. "Blade! Enough! It's none of your beeswax okay?! It's a personal reason. I need to speak to Luna now!

Blade was deeply surprised. The reaction Gojira made was alien to her; for he hadn't acted such way. He was serious for sure. She spoke in a calm and normal voice, "Well, follow me." The mare guard led the kaiju pony inside the castle. From there she said nothing more. Simply leading him to where the princesses' room. "Wait here," Blade knocked on a white, well-decorated door.

A voice behind the door answered, "Yes?"
"It's Col. Blade Dancer, your highness."
"Oh, come in."

Goji waited. In deep curiousity, he put his ear against the door and heard the following.

"How could I help you Colonel?"
"You have a guest who wishes to speak with you?"
"A guest? A newcomer?"
"Not exactly. He's been here for a while."
"And that is?"
"Gojira."

A few minutes later, Blade and Luna came out from the room. Blade left the two alone, while Luna greeted Junior, "Greetings Gojira. I believe you wanted to talk to me." Just by seeing Luna, Goji felt relaxed and warm in his heart. He had eyes of love.

"Um, Goji?" questioned Luna, slightly confused.
"Ah, um, oh yes yes I-I wanted to talk to you." Junior shooked his head and quickly recalled what he first wanted to say. He spoke in a calmer and softer voice, "Luna, pardon me for my actions about the night before. I didn't mean to yell at you and it wasn't your fault." Goji looked down sadly and with repent.

Luna tilted her head and rubbed the kaiju's back, "Relax Goji, I wasn't hurt in any sort. Just confused why you were feeling such."

Junior looked up and sigh, "Just had a bad night...long story..." Junior was ready to ask the Princess of Night what he had planned. Something that can change things. "Luna, could we talk about that later? Maybe after you raise the moon?"

Luna thought about what Junior had just told her. It was interesting. She knew it wouldn't hurt at all so in reply, "Sure. Where would you like to meet?"

Goji hadn't thought about it. He thought the plan would be ruined. Thankfully, he remembered the shoreline where he ended up after losing track. Junior thought it would be perfect. "At the shoreline. Would that work?"

"Absolutely," Luna nodded smiling.
"Great!" Junior smiled back. "I got to get going now." The kaiju thought of saying something playfully. Without thinking twice, he uttered in a somewhat flirty voice, "I'll see you soon, princess." He started going off.

Luna lifted an eyebrow. She thought it was strange what he just did, although she couldn't help but blush a light pink. She let out a soft giggle, for it was a little cute.

(Throughout the whole conversation between the Prince of Monsters and Princess of the Night, Blade Dancer had ears of an owl. She hid in a closet not too far off. "So he likes Luna huh?" She thought to herself. "That flirty voice he made. I probably taught him too well." She let out a small laughter. "Very interesting.")