• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 4,509 Views, 35 Comments

Big Mac's Harem - RarestRarity1779



Big Mac is friends with the Mane Six, but as time progresses could it mean something more than friendship? Could he be in a relationship with all of them at the same time and not know it or... vice versa?

Comments ( 12 )

Excuse the spelling of Big Mac's formal name. I know that some prefer to spell it "Macintosh" but I went off a mlp.wikia.com article which states it can be spelled either way, and one of the show's developers stated it should be spelled like that. So please, do not point that out. It is intentional. :pinkiesmile:

Comment posted by ThatGuyYouForgot deleted Aug 11th, 2014

Why did all my comments get deleted I didn't delete them

4827752
Probably because you are spamming the comments with useless comments that most people (including the author) find highly annoying.

4828899
4827752

Well... it's kind of that and it's kind of not that. I do appreciate your taking the time to comment, but please make it useful to the story in the form of either admiration or constructive criticism :twilightsmile: These short and repetitive comments were just taking up space and making the comments section look cluttered.

4831766

Oh, and thank you for the fave!

Yes as I read the last chapter I did see only 1 mistake

" Next was Twilight Sparkle, and then came Rarity, and then Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and lastly Fluttershy "


You said fluttershy twice, and left out pinkie

If Big Mac's harem is the Mane 6 then Spike should have his own harem as well.

The clop scenes were well written, but the overall premise stiles against it. The idea that Big Mac's actions were excuse able because he's a stallion, as if saying that a man who sleeps around with his significant other's friends is okay because "boys will be boys". The fact that Mac seemed so seriously concerned about faithfulness in the first place, then let's himself get lead around by his cock detracts from his character. Ultimately the story synopsis is "Big Mac manages to accedintally sleep with his sister and all her friends, but it's okay because they're all horny bitches". While this might be okay for some, I was hoping it would take a different stance or approach than other harem stories.

Login or register to comment