• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 3,624 Views, 208 Comments

Some Secrets Are Better Left Untold 2... - Deathsia



After the events of roughly one week ago, life becomes complicated for the mane six as they each face their own problems but this is the least of their issues at the moment. Tirek Has returned and is draining the magic out of ponies.

Comments ( 31 )

I'm curious as to why Twilight felt Scootaloo's parents needed to know Shining was the father. Or that she hadn't given the foal up willingly. Or any of the nitty-gritty details at all, really. Telling Scootaloo is necessary and understandable, but this just seems like making drama for its own sake.

5511136

Think of it this way:

Twilight had lived much of her life without even knowing she had a daughter and it was all because of the secret Celestia kept that she didn't tell her about. Because of this, Twilight didn't want to repeat the same mistakes as her mentor had. She felt that the truth was the best way to go, no matter the consequence. :twilightblush:

5511136
The conversation seemed to evolve pretty naturally to me. Twilight tells them the bare minimum, the foster parents are confused as to why Twilight didn't do anything about it sooner. Repeat a few times until the only answer that would answer anything is the truth.

5511171 Good point. And in that vein, I assume Twilight also told the truth to Shining Armor?

5511183

Not yet!:twilightsmile:

What could this mean I wonder?!

After all, the story is marked "Complete" is it not?:pinkiehappy:

"Yeah, you rode my dad like nothing funny, right?!" Scootaloo exclaimed with a cheesy grin only to cause Twilight's face to go redder than a cheery and the couple to shoot dirty looks at the filly.

cherry
____________

I mean, we could have a second god of chaos and disharmony on our hooves if the kid goes ballistic.

capitalize
___________

This fic I admit was awesome. A part of me wonders why we didn't get any Royal Sisters X Cadance talk. But I can say it was a great set up for the next fic. Can you prety please with a Fluttershy ontop PM me when the sequel to this comes out? I can't wait to see what happens next.

Also can you describe what their child looks like? Or is that a surprise until the next fic? I mean it sounds like to colt inherited none of Discord's DNA / looks. But that feels odd since that's not how genetics usually works (self impregnation based creatures not withstanding).

5511193 My guess is, a sequel where Shining Armor finds out he has two long lost daughters, and only one of them is half-changling?

I saw a twixie-answers tumbler reference

5513189 i like and follow that tumblr

awww how cuuuuute! spike and rarity are going back to simple dating, AJ and dash are going back to just friends and celestia bought all the pony boxes and is going to set them on her shelf next to all the dildo's! hehe

really nice way to end this it gives enough of an ending to keep it closed if need be but allows for other stories to form from it should the inspiration develope. ya know like the CMC and discords kid trying to earn their cutie marks. also twixie's guide to avoid door jams. hint, don't leave a window nearby.

Oh my gosh! I love Twily being the mother!!! (even if Shining is the father, witch is wrong and kinky at the same time, so conflicted) I want a story of just them!!!! you know? Like them catching up? Or mother's day?! How cute!!!

5511193 I swear if there ISN'T another story that tags on to this to explain how she drops the bomb on Shining and Cadence....

6182187

*suddenly hears a gunshot and looks to her right to noticing a smoking hole in her wall which is next to her PC*

Um.....working on it?:twilightsheepish:

6182489 Considering I'm Active navy, Youre not far from the truth...
I'll be watching Deathsia... Always watching...
xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWBlDC2-ss

um where is the confontation with celestia and luna and cadence about fluttershy's unborn child and twilight

Where is the next fic? I need the next fic. If I don't get it, I will be sending an army of highly trained Ninja Monkeys after you.

6204445

*Runs past you at breakneck speed*
40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ylpwIVhM1qzoveto1_1280.jpg
I think somepony beat ya to it!

more please

When are we gonna get a sequel?

I have few questions, mainly A.) did twilight ever tell shiny about they daughter, B.) is scootloo live with twilight now, and C.) how much trouble is celeitia in for her whole remove the memories form twilight and shiny armor.... and by trouble I mean how piss of is luna, and Candace at her.

8536452
This story and a few others will get a sequel as soon as I finish making my game.

8537066
ahh ok, and what game is this

for some reason I think cadnace know about twilight and shiny armor have sex and find it hwat and is fine with it, or was plan on join in till they forgot.
also have feeling she knew about the pregnancy but was also effect by the princess magic.

8537846
8537066
When are we getting a sequel and what is this game you are speaking of? It has been over 5 years.

10169124

I promise the sequel will come eventually but as for the game, welcome to being a solo game dev...making a game solo takes A LOOOONG ASS TIME! :facehoof: You can find a link to the game on my profile page

10169335
Ah I want to see Celestia yelled at by everyone because she had to have her way. The stuff she pulled was cruel.

The only thing that could make this better is twilight having tell Cadence and shining about the scootaloo and discord getting married to fluttershy and not inviting Celestia to the wedding.
But I don't get how Applejack can live on a farm and not figure out what discord is worried about? Most farm people figure out the birds and beers thing before they are grown.

10728369
Which was utter bullshit. It makes no sense to one and done their upgraded power, when they ended up in a massive amounts of serious threats from then on out, and such a huge deal never comes up again.

I know that this is an old story, but I like the idea of a follow-up involving Twilight and Scootaloo getting used to the situation (along with Shining finding out he is a father).

11052310
would you believe me if i said I plan to make the 3rd story in this trilogy one day? I've just got other priorities right now.

Login or register to comment