• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 10,441 Views, 1,438 Comments

Time Ticks on - Golden Script



Our hero was in for a surprise after attending a Steampunk convention. A new time piece will bring him into a conflict that will decide the fate of a country: Equestria, a land full of magical ponies, hidden dangers, and immensely powerful rulers.

  • ...
59
 1,438
 10,441

Time and Time Again

The second version of Time Ticks on, titled Time and Time Again, has been released.
There will be no more updates on this story and the update chapters will be deleted in a few days.

Check it out.

Author's Note:

Yet again, this is a pointless sentence; please skip it.

Comments ( 14 )

Question, Why not mark this story as Complete, and add the new one as a sequel?

5798301
Because, if you've read the most recent chapter, it's not over. I canceled it. Hence the "Canceled" tag. :applejackunsure:

At least, that's how I think of it.

Yet again, this is a pointless sentence; please skip it.

still don't want to skip it. :rainbowwild:

I will devour the new story! :derpytongue2:

5813648
Then DON'T!! Nobody's making you! :rainbowderp:

Please don't. I worked hard on it. :fluttercry:

5818416
I am quite... punny, aren't I? :trollestia:

5818418
I liked them, too. Only seen the first one, though. :applejackunsure:

5818449
Meh. :applejackunsure:

I've only just read the first chapter, and it seems brilliant at the moment, so why was it canceled?

And now I've read the last one... I seem to be more idiotic than I thought... :facehoof:

6006918
Don't worry! You're not alone, I'm sure. :twilightsmile:

Just the only one to ask before reading. :twilightsheepish:

6104564
...

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

On one hand, a reader lost interest in my story. :fluttershysad:

On the other, I made an accurate prediction. (First in a long time, believe me) :rainbowlaugh:

6252608
Glad you think so! I am sorry to say that I'm not sure if I'll be continuing the series. I've hit quite the slump with my writing and haven't been able to add anything for a long while.

6792433
6792438
6792681
6793028
6793254
6793468
I am glad to hear you loved my story (apart from the Flash Sentry bit, I think... :rainbowhuh:) and I do hope you have found the rewrite! This will be my last rewrite of this story, and I do hope everyone enjoys it.

Have a nice day. :twilightsmile:

Wait, I am confused, so this is over, but the story is being rewritten in another story that is NOT a sequel or side story (but may be a reboot)? is that right? Is it the EXACT same (with or without grammatical fixes) or does it have a very NEW theme?

Also will this ever be continued again and do you need to read this before "Time and Time Again"?

9868184
I rather think its a fun idea. Create a un defeatable super power, then Nerf it and see how the main character deals with it.

As for the story itself, I think its a decent story. The guys no Charles Dickens, but it an OK story.

My only Nit Pick would be the pancakes scene. One of my biggest two complaints about the stories here is how common it is for writers to write main characters so dense that they couldn't breath. Even the dumbest character on this site wouldn't have eaten the pancakes. So.....yeah.

Other than that, decent story.

The Monk
“Puberty was a curse for those inflicted with it, and boundless amusement for others who survived the process.” -Scarheart

Login or register to comment