• Published 27th Apr 2014
  • 9,926 Views, 288 Comments

Pickaxe - Sir Hat



Peter was hired to do one thing, work on a rock farm. But when he starts to develop a relationship with the owner's daughters, he is forced to balance his work, his relationship, and his well being, all while all while dealing with a zebra curse

Comments ( 23 )

Peter is one lucky and unlucky son of a gun... *Shrugs* At least he has money.

I bet if he tried shoot himself now, he would miss, kill the bandit robbing the bank a kilometer away, and get keys to the city as a thank you. :rainbowlaugh:

he is one lucky man, weather its good of bad is debatable



stayclassy:moustache:

love. that is a word to describe how i feel about this fic.

I actually wish you would have continued this one. I know that you really hated it though, no idea why considering it was pretty tame but enjoyable.

5737706
...I don't hate this one. I just didn't have many ideas and what ideas I did have didn't seem to fit.

Before he tried to get the cursed removed, he gets hurt while finding wealth. After he gets cursed removed, already has a child with Maud, tries to kill himself twice, second attempt causes the rock he was holding to be containing blue gems. I am not sure which is worse for him, before or after he got the curse removed. I wonder if I should have that curse of his, I think my body can handle the pain...I think. Maybe...nope.

Nice. Fucking nice XD

This story had a... disconnected feel to it.

Peter's in a relationship with the Pie sisters, but it feels stilted, even considering Maud's inclusion. There's not much sign of why he's having sex with the non-Marble sisters, and although Maud says it's not just about the sex her statement was pretty much the only thing in the story to suggest that.
We see Peter's feelings that he's basically the family sex-bicycle, but those don't really get resolved, the other sisters don't ever see how he feels about that (Maud comes close, but their conversation was more about how she actually does care than about his own feelings as sex-toy-status-that-comes-with-dating-their-sister). The summary says he developed a relationship with the sisters, but other than "has sex a lot, sometimes when he's saying no" we don't actually see much of that relationship at work (and being able to see it develop from the beginning would have been nice. As it is, it isn't so much "starts a relationship with the owner's daughters" as it is "already started").

It overall feels like this is a collection of the saucier moments of a larger story gathered together, rather than an entire story of its own accord. I think you could have done a lot more with it than you did.

5738619
I know. It's part of the reason I capped it off this quick.

I might come back to it one day, but that day is far off.

The reference at the end!

Ah to be Blessed With Suck

Huh. Probably not the origin of all satyrs; I doubt the curse is quite that powerful. But it's still pretty darn hilarious. Thanks for capping this one off.

All this ridiculousness and I am stuck on the fact that you screwed up and paired limestone off with someone else.

As the petty child I am I down voted for that alone.:flutterrage:

APS

Author's Note:
That's all folks. Didn't want this one to just die, so here's an endingish.
Here, check this out if you're craving more.

nope, doesnt work, need a password for it.

Castlevania 2 reference! :yay:

oh yeah marble and maud harem!:trollestia:
i like it!:moustache:

Okay, this is probably even worse.

I nodded slowly. "Alright...." I took a deep breath. "A kid at twenty-three."

Probably what my dad was going through before I was born :rainbowlaugh:

8552101
It's weird the things the brain chooses to remember, isn't it? I couldn't tell you if you threatened me at gunpoint the last thing I said to my mother a few days ago, but I can sum up an entire cartoon that I haven't seen in over a decade! One of the other ones they were airing every half hour along with that one (when it was new) was about a pizza delivery guy who flew to one of the polar ice caps to deliver a pizza, went through Hell to get it there (not literally) and in the end they refused to tip the guy because his boss got the order wrong. He then was sent to prison after going insane at their refusal to tip him and attacking them.

ooooooh nooooo...

I whimpered gently. " Ooooooh noooo.... " I let my voice worble. "What a terrible night to have a blessing."

Is this a quote (with a slight twist) from Castlevania?

Login or register to comment