• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 5,501 Views, 427 Comments

High Moon - Sidain



As Spike Dragul and his twin sister, Quill Dragul, come to trems with their new lives as run aways in Everfree forest, they will learn what it really means to become the twin dragons of High Moon valley.

  • ...
38
 427
 5,501
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 16 )

Glad to see you're back. Love the story, can't wait for more. To more chapters, and good fortune.

FUCK YES, you're back!!!! Bout to read the new chapter. Ever have that problem when you want to know what happens so bad that you can't read fast enough?

~The Rift Walker

Update: Read it, nice catchup. Gotta wonder what's in the sack. Also, sexy time with all the dragons, Yeeeeeeeeeeee :moustache:

This is so jacked up, but I have to mention it.

A part of me wants Spike to fuck Sweetie Belle, just once. Even with having Cyclone and Veilstone as his lovers now. Spike has pretty much put that part of his life behind him when he finally confronted Rarity in her boutique during her bouts of depression stemming from her finally understanding how much of a bitch mentally she was with Spike and that she tugged on his still-maturing heartstrings and then like a bratty girl just throw the toy away.

But I sincerely believe that Spike has to do the same thing with Sweetie Belle that he did with Rarity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that already happened back at the camping trip so long ago. I also am understanding that it's pretty much an impossibility at this point, what with Spike's life in High Moon, his relationships with Veil and Cy (still surprised that Spike hasn't knocked either of them up yet; hell it seems that even Quill may be giving Frost a child at some point and they are both females), and Sweetie Belle's budding idol stardom. Still I just think that there has to be a point when Spike is able to confront Sweetie Belle, this time with Cy and Veil, and not like the camping trip where Spike turned them down for her and Scootaloo's sakes because his presence was destroying their friendships.

And then if a four-way happened, it would be a great cherry on top. I get that Spike came clean with the entire squabble when he relayed the entire thing to his loves, but it just still seem incomplete in that saga. Long story short, it doesn't seem to have closure and acceptance, if the CD was any obvious indication.

You should have spike wear McCree's hat, and yell...


"IT'S HIGH NOON..!"

............ sorry not sorry

This is the longest written Spike story so far.

By its end, how many words do you think there'll be?

I've read many Spike stories before, but this one has to be one of my favorites.

I absolutely love this story

It's always a shame to me to see stories like this that have clearly had a lot of time and effort put into them become a dead story. As far as I can tell Sidian is still around but isn't writing. I do hope you'll return to this someday, it's quite an excellent story.

DANG IT!!!!!
I caught up to the story😥
And now I have to wait

9994795
Dude that is the most epic version of spike I've ever seen holy hell that's bad ass where did you find that pic for your avatar

10405947
lol same with mine XD

So does Spike and his sis never encounter Twilight again in this story?

hope to see this story continued

Login or register to comment